志愿者必备的英语口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
【导语】英语⼝语是被外国⼈民普遍应⽤的⼝头交流语⾔形式。
英语⼝语灵活多变,多因场合与发⾔者不同⽽被⾃由使⽤。
以下⽂章由整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注!
Excuse me, madam. I am a volunteer. What can I do for you?
您好,夫⼈。
我是志愿者。
有什么需要我帮忙吗?
We’ll do our best to provide you with good services,and make you feel at home.
我们会尽⼒为各位提供的服务,让你们感觉像在家⾥⼀样。
The basketball game will be held at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow.
篮球⽐赛将在明早九点进⾏。
I’m sorry. I’m afraid that’s not allowed.
对不起,恐怕这是不允许的。
Without a valid certificate,no one can get into this building. That’s the regulation.
没有有效证件,谁也不能进⼊⼤楼。
这是规定。
Before entering the stadium, all spectators must go through the security check. And that takes some time.
所有观众进⼊体育场之前都必须通过安全检查,这需要⼀点时间。
Excuse me Sir, would you please sign on my form?
先⽣,您可以在我的表上签名吗?
You must pay the damage deposit. You will get the refund when you return the equipment and without any damage.
你需要先交器材损坏押⾦,当您把没有损坏的器材返还的时候我们会把押⾦退还给您。
The closing ceremony will be at 19:00 tomorrow. After that there will be a party for all competitors.
闭幕式将于明天19:00举⾏,然后有⼀个为所有参赛选⼿举办的晚会。
验证
1.Good morning / afternoon / evening, Sir / Madam, show me your passport/ credentials.
早上好 / 下午好 / 晚上好,先⽣ / ⼥⼠,请出⽰您的护照/证件。
2. Excuse me, your certificate level is not allowed here, that way please.
您好,你的证件等级不允许通过,请朝那边⾛。
3. Please wait behind the yellow line. 请在黄线外稍等。
4.Sorry, this is for staff only.
对不起,这是员⼯通道。
引导员岗位
1. Please pass through the detector one by one.
请⼀个⼀个通过探测门。
2. Please put your baggage on the conveyor belt.
您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。
3. Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewing gum, cigarettes, and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.
请把您随⾝携带的所有⾦属物品,如硬币、⼿机、⼝⾹糖、⾹烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮⼦⾥。
4. Excuse me, sir/ madam, please take your computer out and put it in the basket.
对不起,先⽣/⼥⼠,请把您的电脑从包⾥取出放⼊筐⾥。
5. Take off your jacket, please.
请把您的外套脱下。
6.Anything else in your pocket?
⼝袋⾥还有其它物品吗?
7. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the venue/hotel.
很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随⾝带进场馆/酒店。
⼿检员岗位
1.Please come over for inspection.请过来接受检查。
e in, please.请⾛进来。
3. Please stand up. 请站上来。
4. Please raise /stand your arms, bear with the security inspection .
请您抬起/张开双臂, 接受检查。
5. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.
很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。
6. We have to detain these articles for the time being .
我们得暂时扣留这些物品
7.Turn around please.请转⾝。
8.Checking is done, thank you for your cooperation.
检查完毕,谢谢合作。
开包员岗位
1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.
这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收。
这是给您的没收单据。
2.You could have it deposited temporarily,please take it back with the receipt when you come out.
这件物品我们暂存,请出来时拿着单据拿您的物品。
3. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passengers, we need your understanding and cooperation.
这是政府法规规定,为了您和他⼈的安全,我们需要您的理解与合作。