出生顺序影响性格吗
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
出生顺序影响性格吗?
事实上你的性格可能会受到你在家庭中位置的影响
The fact that your personality can be affected by
比如老大中间的孩子或老小性格可能会不同
being the older sibling, middle child, younger sibling or the only child
关于该影响的研究已经开展了多年
has been studied for years.
并进行了数以千计的心理学分析
Thousands of the psychological studies have been dived over many years.
近期的研究提出了一些实际的主题和观点
and recent meta-analysis have come up with some real current themes and ideas 今天我们就来同大家一起分享这些
that I am going to talk to you about it today.
我们将来谈谈
we’re gonna discuss
出生顺序是否会影响你的性格
whether birth order can affect your personality.
你是第几个?
Well, what… what are you?
我是老小
I’m the youngest child I think.
我是中间出生的孩子
And I am the middle child.
《Asar思想》
Asar thought
老大一般会具有以下多数的品质
First born were seen to possess more of these types of qualities.
1. 更高的学术成就和志向
One, higher academic achievements and ambition.
海泽
Heiser
92%
Ninety-two percent?!
为什么给霍吉第一名我要找校方理论
How the AG double hockey second my supposed to come Prime Minister over this!
2. 更有责任感更成熟
Two, a stronger sense of responsibility and maturity.
我钱包呢?
Where’s my wallet?
你知道我从来不丢钱包
You know, I never lose my wallet.
我知道你负责任还成熟我们都知道了
I know…you’re so responsible, mature, we all get it.
3. 比其他的孩子更有领导能力
And number three, better leadership skills than other birth orders.
老大一般会受到父母更多的注意和关爱
Firstborn children tend to get a lot more attention and affection from their parents.
因为这是他们的第一个孩子为什么不这样呢?
Because I mean it’s their first kid. Why not?
但是同时相比其他的孩子他们也会对老大有更高的期望
But at the same time, there’s also a way higher expectations for them than their following siblings.
背后的理论是出于一种自我实现预言
The theory behind this is that it’s sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
如果你背负着更多的期望那么你很有可能
If there’s higher expectations placed on you then you’re more likely to work harder,
努力工作去实现那些期望
and want to live up to those expectations.
相似地如果有人认为你是负责任的人
Similarly if someone thinks you’re supposed to be the responsible one,
那么你极有可能会成为那样的人
you’re more likely to take on that role.
中间出生的人可能会出现多种以下品质
Middle born children were seen to express more of these types of qualities.
1. 合作能力强
One, coorperative.
– 米切尔把它放下- 不好意思
Mitchell, put that down.Sorry.
2. 灵动且善于交际
Two, flexible and sociable.
哦拜托不用担心一点都不是问题
Oh man, don’t worry about it. It’s not a problem at all, you know.
不用管别人怎么说团队里没有小我我会时刻支持你的你会好的
Dirt off my shoulder. There’s no I in team. I got your back and you’re broke alive.
3. 善于交朋友并维持朋友关系
Three, able to make and maintain friendship easily.
你是我最好的朋友不管什么时候你都陪着我
You’re my best friend.You’ve been with me through thick and thin,
我对你做的一切心存感激
and I appreciate everything you’ve done for me.
作为中间出生的孩子
Being the proverbial monkey in the middle.
他们不用背负像老大那样高的期望
These children don’t have the high expectations of the firstborn child,
也没有像老小那样得到那么多的宽容
nor the leniency of the last born child.
因此与老大相比他们不会太有志向也不会太有竞争意识
As a result, they tend to be less ambitious and competitive than their predecessors,
对生活持更加放松的态度
and have a more relaxed attitude towards life.
中间出生的孩子经常是交际花
The middle child is often a social butterfly,
因为与兄弟姐妹相比他们得到的关注少
because they receive less attention than their other siblings.
于是他们在家庭之外寻求更多的友谊和与人之间的关系
Tyey seek out more relationships and friendships outside of their family.
最后出生的孩子也就是老小一般有以下的品质
The last born child,or the youngest of the group tends to have these traits.
1. 他们惹人爱
One, they’re charming and likable.
你instagram上有多少粉啊我有大概250个
How many Instagram followers do you have? I have… like 250.
我有2830万的粉丝呦我的粉丝数超过了金卡戴珊
I have 28 point three million I just passed Kim K,
事实上我用了一张我自己婴儿时候的照片在Snapchat上涨粉无数
and actually broke snapchat with my widdle baby selfie
2. 他们很可能比哥哥姐姐们更有创造力
Two, they’re possibly more creative than their older siblings.
– 你干什么呢?- 不知道画的不是很好就是涂鸦
What you doing?No, no it’s not very good, just doodling.
You drew that?
你画的?
3. 有较强的安全感和自信
Three, they have a strong sense of security and confidence.
C O N F I
D
E N T 这就是我我就是自信的家伙
C-o-n-f-i-d-e-n-t, that’s me. I am confident.
我想让你勇敢起来我可能太强大了太多的赞美涌来但我依然谦逊
4. 他们一般比哥哥姐姐们要没有责任感也不太成熟
And No.4, they’re generally less responsible and mature than older siblings.
我忘记带我的手机钱包和钥匙了对了还有你的鞋
I forgot my phone wallet, keys and your shoes.
我的天什么
oh my god what…
这是我经常碰到的事情因为父母有太多的孩子了
this is often the case I’ve been there done that as the parents have already had a bunch of kids
所以他们更仁慈大度对孩子的期望就低一些
so their leniency is a lot higher and their expectations are much lower
但是出生较晚的孩子通常责任感较低一些
however being younger in the birth order often leads to a different sense of responsibility 通常会让别人做领导
and often feeling like others will take the lead
独生子女一般要以下几点特质
Lone children are seen to have more of these traits.
读书能力强富有创造力机智
Academically able creative and resourceful.
事实上根据我的研究正确答案应该是…….
事实上要比那个深奥得多你知道的那个信息……
你可以持这个观点
You could have that opinion,
但是实际上你根本就没懂是怎么回事
but the honest truth is that you’re just not really understanding what’s going on.
更成熟和更有责任感
Mature and responsible.
好在我记得你的钥匙手机和钱包
the thing I remembered your keys, phone, wallet
还有我的鞋
and my shoes.
他们也讨厌混乱的样子喜欢事物都在控制之下
But they also tend to hate disorder and like to be in control.
– 好漂亮- 住手这是我的手机不是你的
hey, cut it out, it’s my phone, not yours!
– 嗨老兄喝啤酒吗?- 事实上我不喝酒谢谢
Hey, there bud you want a beer.oh, actually I don’t drink. Thanks
想试试第一次化妆吗?
Want to try putting on makeup for the first time?
我从来没画过我不想画
I’ve never done that before I don’t want to.
作为独生子家长的期望总是很高的但是和家中老大不同你从不需要争取家长的关注
因此他们在各个领域都有更强的潜力去挖掘
As a result, there’s more potential to thrive in every sense of the word,
因为父母对他们的注意是绝对完整的
because your parent’s attention is undivided
在只有大人的家庭中成长起来的孩子
and growing up in a household of only adults
会模仿家长的行为
would lead the child to emulate the specific actions of the parents,
会让他们更有责任感变成熟也会营造一个更有秩序的环境
leading to more responsibility and maturity and also a very structured environment.
鉴于他们不用跟兄弟姐妹妥协但是也要处理生活中的许多混乱
See, there have never had to compromise with their siblings and deal with the fact that there’s always a lot of chaos in life.
有时他们与同龄人交往出现问题
they sometimes have trouble relating to their peers
当事情没按计划发展的时候也会觉得局面失控
and also feel very out of control when things in their life don’t go their way
当然这个现象是超级有趣的但是
now of course this is all super interesting
还有许多外部因素比如性别社会经济地位
but there are a lot of extraneous variables from gender to
兄弟姐妹之间的年龄差距
socioeconomic status to age gap between siblings and
以及有多少兄弟姐妹但是除此之外还有些理论
how many siblings there are but these are just some of the theories out there and
我将很感兴趣知道它们是怎么适用于你的它们适用于你的情况吗
and it’ll be interesting to see how they pertain to you
这些理论适用于我我就是不负责任
do they? the theories do kind of pertain to me I’m very irresponsible
而且我也没我姐姐成熟
and way less mature than my older sister
我觉得我挺有创造力的而且外向
I guess I am more creative and definitely more like as going than her
有种老小的品质
我觉得我是中间出生的但是我有7年是家里最小的
有一些品质能对上我的实际
但是我的情况可能有点混乱因为之后我有了弟弟我觉得有点哥哥或是老大的感觉
– 我不知道我的定位了- 是的这些品质你都有点
I don’t know what I am. I really doubt…You got smorgasbord of all of them, so…
– 是的- 嗯情况有些复杂
Yeah…
这些表明了为什么在心理学上这些研究大多都是不确定的
These suppose to effects that why these studies have been mostly inconclusive in psychology.
因此可能一些方面对你适用也挺有道理
So though some aspects may be true for you, which makes a lot of sense.
但是不是对世界上所有的人都适用
It wouldn’t be the same for every single person around the world in a specific birth order.最后记住
At the end of the day, it’s important to remember that
你的性格和命运不是由出生顺序决定的。