纳格萨罗斯台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
纳格萨罗斯台词
Well,well,well.If it isn't s mightiest champions.
看看是谁来了,这不是艾泽拉斯最伟大的勇士们吗
Congratulations!You managed to track me to the most unlikely places.My very own home.
恭喜恭喜!你们居然跟踪我到了这里-我自己的居所
Seeking retribution for all the bad,bad things I've done I suppose.How frightfully predictable.
显而易见,想必是为了惩戒我的种种恶行而来
I have been waiting a long time for this.Let's get on with it,shall we!
我等这一刻已经很久了!我们开始吧!
So disappointing!I expected more from you heroes.
太令人失望了勇士们,我对你们的期望可不止于此
Alliance.Horde.Pathetic,the lot of you.
联盟!部落!你们真是可悲!
Ha ha ha!Yes!Such delicious hatred.
哈-哈-哈!是的,如此美味的仇恨
You call this fighting?Trained by amateurs I see.
你们称这叫战斗?在我看来,无非是外行的训练罢了
Refreshing,isn't it?Facing one another at long last.
真是令人兴奋呐,我们终于又见面了不是吗
Even that decrepit Saurfang put up a better fight than this.
连老态龙钟的萨鲁法尔都比你们能打
You honestly believe you have a chance against me?How rich!
你们真的以为会有机会战胜我?多么可笑!
My hounds will make a meal of your pitiful flesh.
你们可悲的血肉会成为猎犬们的盘中之食!
I've never been much for sentiment,but this takes me back to the old days.
我从来都不喜欢感情用事,但这场战斗让我不禁回忆起了从前的日子
All this grows tiresome!Give me a real challenge.
我开始厌烦了!让我体验真正的战斗吧
Of course,my queen,we will not disappoint you.
当然,女王大人,我们不会让你失望
在新资料片前传小说《暗影崛起》中,我们会横穿艾泽拉斯,一路追击逃亡的纳萨诺斯,而现在,似乎我们终于在他的老房子-东瘟疫之地的Marris Steed,堵截住了他。
我们会与他和他忠实猎犬发生战斗。