幼儿英语童话剧

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

幼儿英语童话剧——拔萝卜

角色:小兔Rabbit、小狗Dog、小猴Monkey、山羊Goat

characters: rabbit, dog, monkey, goat

画外音:小兔子肚子饿了,她想找些东西吃。找呀,找了半天。忽然发现小路边的地里长着一根萝卜。

(Rabbit is hungry,she wants to find some food. look for a moment, Suddenly, she find a radish in a filed beside the road.)

兔:啊,一个萝卜!一个大萝卜!我把它拔出来。

R:Oh, a radish! A big radish! I'll pull it out.

哎——嗨——呦!哎——嗨——呦!

Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo!

这萝卜太重了。我拔不出来。

The radish is too heavy. I can't pull it out.

狗:我是小狗。我饿了。哦,兔小姐,你在干什么?

D: I'm a dog. I'm hungry. Oh, Miss rabbit, What are you doing?

兔:你好,狗先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我拔不出来。

R:Hello, Mr. Dog. A radish, a big radish. It's too heavy. I can't pull it out.

狗:我帮你。咱们一起拔。

D:I'll help you. Let's pull it together.

兔:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。

R:Thank you . Let's pull it together.

兔和狗:一、二、开始!哎----嗨----呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。

R&D:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We can't pull it out.

(小猴走了过来)

猴:我是小猴。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?

M:I'm a monkey. I'm hungry. Oh, What are you doing?

兔和狗:你好,猴先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。

R&D:Hello, Mr. Monkey. A radish, a big radish. It's too heauy. We can't

猴:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。

M:I'll help you. Let's pull it together.

兔和狗:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。

R&D:Thank you. Let's pull it together.

兔,狗和猴:一,二,开始!哎---嗨---呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。

R,D&M:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We can't pull it out.

(小山羊走了过来)

羊:我是山羊。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?

G:I'm a goat. I'm hungry. Oh, what are you doing?

狗、兔和猴:你好,山羊先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。

R,D&M:Hello, Mr.Goat. A radish. a big radish. It's too heavy. We can't pull it out.

羊:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。

G:I'll help you. Let's pull it together.

狗,兔和猴:谢谢你,咱们一起拔。

R,D&M:Thank you. Let's pull it together.

兔,狗,猴和羊:一,二,开始。哎—嗨---呦!这萝卜真大,这萝卜真重。哎—嗨—呦!我们必须使劲干。我们一定把它拔出来。

R,D,M&G:One, two, begin. Ai---Hay---Yo! The radish is big. The radish is heavy. Ai---Hay---Yo! We must work hard. We must pull it out.

兔,狗,猴和羊:哎—嗨—呦!啊,萝卜拔出来了!一个大萝卜!一个重萝卜。我们大家一起吃!

R,D,M&G:Ai---Hay---Yo! Ah, the radish is out! A big radish! A heavy radish! We'll eat it together.

(他们一起围着大萝卜唱歌,跳舞。)

幼儿英语绕口令让你的舌头做运动

1. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

你能够像罐头工人一样装罐头吗?

2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

我希望梦想着你梦想中的梦想,但是如果你梦想着女巫的梦想,我就不想梦想着你梦想中的梦想。

3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!

我叫喊,你叫喊,我们都喊着要冰淇淋!

4. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies?

A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.

如果一个好的厨师能做小甜饼,那么他能做多少小甜饼呢?一个好的厨师能做出和其它好厨师一样多的小甜饼。

5. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep ditch. 这个司机喝醉了,他把医生的车开进了一个大深沟里。

6. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not.

Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot.

We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.

无论是晴天或是阴天。

无论是冷或是暖,

不管喜欢与否,我们都要经受风霜雨露。

7. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.

If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,

Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

相关文档
最新文档