Seven Minutes in Heaven《天堂七分钟(1985)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

詹妮弗·康纳利
美丽心灵血钻梦之安魂曲
我去小娜
Boys Nat.
你知道男孩子那里有直有弯吗?
Did you know that they have straight ones and bent ones?
仅仅看他们的手相你就可以知道他那里有多大
And if you look at their hands you can tell how big it is.
想象下自己可以拥有一个独♥立♥的那玩意?
I mean can you imagine owning this thing with a will of its own?
你不是经常在幻想吗?
Don't you think about it all the time?
瞎说波利根本没有
Actually Polly no.
挺奇怪的
They do weird things.
仅仅一个念想它就立马硬了
You have a thought it stands right up.
这难道不是很神奇吗?
Isn't it amazing?
无法想象我拥有一个会是什么样你能吗?
I mean I can't imagine what it would be like to have one can you?
波莉你小声点
Polly can you keep your voice down?
亲爱的别忘了15号♥把支票寄到俄亥俄贝尔公♥司♥ Oh honey don't forget to mail the check to Ohio Bell on the 15th.
爸爸? 嗯
Dad? Yeah.
天气可能会转冷所以…
It might get cold so...
挑一件毛衣带上吧?
which of these sweaters do you like best?
随便啦
Oh I don't know.
帮我选一个吧?
Can you choose one for me please?
跟小家伙打个招呼!
Hello!
怎么了?你不好意思啦?
What's wrong? Am I embarrassing you?
Hey Mr. Becker.
来见见我的小家伙贝克先生!
I like you to meet my new friend Mr. Pecker!
给你我不闹了
Here I'll be good.
正切这是正切
Tangent. It's tangent.
如果我们知道A 就能得出X了
We know what A is we know what X is.
也许你能知道X是什么
Maybe you know what X is.
在我看来A就是A
If I know what A is I know what A is.
小杰你看
Look Jeff.
如果A是37 这是一个圆
If A is 37 and all of this is a circle
X是多少?
then what's X?
X就是我签名的样式
X is the way I sign my name.
格里快来吃饭了
Gerry honey. It's almost time for dinner.
这道题做完再让他走
This kid is not leaving the table until he gives an X. X是多少?
What's X?
紫外线
Ultraviolet rays.
饭别给我吃了
You just lost dinner.
X是什么?
What's X?
黄♥片♥?
A dirty movie?
抖机灵
Okay smart guy.
驾照别想考了
No Learner's Permit.
这下怎么样
How do you like them
360减37
360 minus 37.
太迟了
Too late.
在我看来你车也别想开了
You can forget about driving as far as I'm concerned.
不公平啊!
That's not fair.
生活就是如此艰难帅哥
Life's tough buddy.
妈妈!
Mom!
你能不能让他别管我的事好吗
Can't you get him off my case?
格里说不让我去考驾照了
I mean now Gerry says I can't get my Learner's Permit.
他不能对我这样对吧?
He can't stop me can he?
你是我们家庭的一份子
You're part of the family.
你只要还呆在这就得听我和格里的话
As long as you live here you have to respect both Gerry and me. 他别跟我们一起吃了
This boy is not eating with us tonight.
我不想看再到他的脸
I don't even want to see his face.
我也不想看再到你的脸
Oh don't worry. You're not gonna see my face.
永远不想
Ever again!
真是可以
That was smart.
嘿怎么了?
Hey what's up?
没啥事
Not much.
你看到波莉了吗?
Have you seen Polly?

No.
打起精神你挺幸运的
Cheer up. You're lucky.
好了别忘把门锁上
Now don't forget to keep the doors locked.
谢谢帮忙波利
Thanks Polly.
你不必自己一个人看家娜塔莉你知道
You don't have to be alone Natalie. You know that.
你盖尔姨妈已经给你准备好房♥间了
Your aunt Gail has a room already for you.
她不想看到你独守空房♥
She gave such hard time about letting you stay alone again.
波莉我忘了告诉你你妈妈打电♥话♥来了
Oh Polly I forgot to tell you. Your mother called.
小心手
Watch your hand.
爸爸我希望你不用走
I wish you didn't have to go.
哦娜塔莉
Oh Natalie.
你为什么这么固执?
Why are you being so stubborn?
为什么不和你盖尔姨妈住在一起?
Why won't you stay with your aunt Gail?
因为我家在这
Because I live here.
而且
And besides...
你看波莉的父亲是个销♥售♥代表他一直没走直到换新工作Polly's father was a sales rep until he asked for a new position.
他那个跟我是完全不同的工作
Polly's father is in an entirely different line of work.
如果我想赢得未来领袖大赛
Well if I want to win that Future Leaders contest
我必须专心完成课程作业
I have to really concentrate on my essay.
我不能在盖尔姨妈家做
And I just can't do it at Aunt Gail's.
车不错
Great car.
手也不小
Big hands.
开玩笑
Ridiculous.
该换塞子了
Need new points and plugs.
我爱你
I love you.
美国政♥府♥已经致电南非
The United States government has told South Africa
对最近发生的暴♥力♥事件深感不安并表示关切it is deeply disturbed and concerned over recent violence
目前已经夺走了至少26条生命
which has taken at least 26 lives.
此外还有300人受伤
In addition 300 people have been injured.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你和你妈妈吵架了?
Did you and your mom get in the fight?

Well...
父母和孩子总是吵架
parents and kids always fight.
世界就是这样
It's the way of the world.
他不是我的父亲
He's not my parent.
大人和小孩经常吵架
Adults and kids often fight.
他也不是大人
He's not adult either.
他威胁我欺负我
He threatens tries to bully me.
他要我跟他一模一样
He insists that I have to be exactly like him.
我再也不回去住了
I'm not living there anymore.
别拿自己不当外人
Don't get too comfortable.
你真是个大好人小娜我会帮你做饭的
You're really being great Nat. I can cook you know?
很抱歉没这机会了你得离开
I'm sorry you won't get the chance. But you're leaving.
明早七点前必须走人
Tomorrow at 7 A.M. But promptly.
喂?
Hello?
嗨爸爸
Hi Daddy.
不你没有吵醒我
No you didn't wake me.
只有我
It's only me.
我有点累了想去睡觉仅此而已
I'm just tired. I need to sleep that's all.
不不用为我担心爸爸
No don't worry about me Dad.
我喜欢独处
I like being alone.
晚安
Good night.
每个月
So every month
来月经的女人都到这些茅屋里去
the menstruating women go to these huts
然后男人还呆在房♥子里?
while the men remain in the houses?
所以普遍认为
So it is believed
和女人接触会使男人阳痿
that contact with the women will make the men impotent. 参议员娜塔莉贝克尔
Senator Natalie Becker
请问是不是你♥爸♥爸一离开家
isn't it true that the moment your father left home
你就立刻找个男孩陪你一起过夜了?
you had a boy spent the night with you?
额我那是还很年轻
Well um I was very young then.
我们必须考虑到当时的特殊氛围
we must consider the climate of the time.
我懂了
I see.
就再看一会儿亲爱的
I'll be up soon dear.
啊! 我的老天
Aah! Oh my God.
小杰
Jeff.
♪亲爱的小帅哥亲爱的小帅哥♪
♪ Little boy sweet Little boy sweet ♪
♪我亲爱的小帅哥♪
♪ Sweet little boy of mine Boy of mine ♪♪我想认识你♪
♪ I want to know you ♪
♪我想让你知道♪
♪ I want to show you ♪
♪我的所思所想♪
♪ What's on my mind ♪
♪此刻良宵美景♪
♪ Here in the night Here in the night ♪♪良宵美景♪
♪ Here in the night ♪
♪温柔而又有力♪
♪ So tight so tender ♪
♪深情相拥♪
♪ Holding you ♪
♪在我怀抱中♪
♪ In my arms ♪
哦嗨丽莎嗨
Oh hi Lisa. Hi.
嘿莫兰衬衫不错啊
Hey Moran. Nice shirt.
是你昨天穿的那个吗?
Is that the one you wore yesterday?
排到后面去白♥痴♥
Uh back of the line moron.
我的心哇凉哇凉
Oh God my heart.
我可能立刻就挂掉
I may die on this spot.
他怎么能那么着迷于那个白骨精
How can he see anything in that albino?
小娜我想
Hey Nat um I want to
你挺有福气啊
Also have what is bliss.
你见过他没穿衣服的样子吗?
Have you seen him without his clothes on?
你见过他没穿衣服的样子吗?
Have you seen him without his clothes on?
你见过他没穿衣服的样子吗?
Have you seen him without his clothes on?
你还没告诉我跟异性同居是什么感觉呀?
You still have not told me what living together is like?
我们没有住在一起
We're not living together.
你能小声点吗?我不想让别人知道
Could you please keep your voice down? I don't want anyone to know. 小娜非常抱歉我跟卡西说了
So Nat I'm sorry about telling Casey.
♪我不是故意说的♪
♪ I didn't mean to spread it around. ♪
♪我知道我们可以一起♪
♪ I know we could be for keeps ♪
♪因为你的爱是如此之深♪
♪ Cause your love runs so deep ♪
♪自从我们相遇我就体会到♪
♪ I've known since you met me ♪
♪请允许我与你相伴永远♪
♪ I'll be yours if you let me ♪
♪亲爱的小帅哥亲爱的小帅哥♪
♪ Little boy sweet Little boy sweet ♪
♪我亲爱的小帅哥♪
♪ Sweet little boy of mine Boy of mine ♪
♪我想认识你♪
♪ I want to know you ♪
♪我想让你知道♪
♪ I want to show you ♪
♪我的所思所想♪
♪ What's on my mind ♪
我想跟罗德尼医生谈谈我儿子杰弗里莫兰
I'd like to speak to Dr. Rodney about my son Jeffrey Moran.
不绝对不行想都别想
No absolutely not. It's out of the question.
等等
Wait.
我有东西给你看
I have something to show you.
打开吧
Open it.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get this?
我的上帝!看看我
My God! Look at me.
这么毛
All that hair.
看你
And you.
天啊我们太丑了
God we were so ugly.
我是说我们其实认识很久了
I mean we've known each other all our lives.
你是杰夫医生的第一个病人
You were Dr. Jeff's first patient.
哦我的上帝
Oh my God.
你不记得那次考试了吗?我现在成绩更好了
Don't you remember the examination? I'm better now. 而且我还是个美食家
And I'm a gourmet cook.
我的焖猪肉已经小有名气
I'm famous for my hugcookedpork.
我是个尽职尽责好哥哥我是说
I'm an excellent brother. I mean...
我一直在照顾我小妹妹
I take care of my sister all the time.
听着小杰我需要些私人空间
Look Jeff. I need my privacy.
我需要清静些来完成我的作业
I need quiet to get my work done.
我是说尤其是现在
I mean especially now.
反核集♥会♥就要开始了
The antinuke rally is coming up. And...
计划委员会今天要来
the Planning Committee is coming over today.
我必须学习了还有很多考试
And I have to study. I have lots of tests.
确实无能为力
I just can't do it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
小娜你不会后悔的
So Nat please. You won't regret this.
我保证
I promise.
再呆一晚仅此而已你明白了吗?
Only for one more night. you get it?
您先请
After you.
但你仍然不算搬进来
But you're still not moving in.

Hi.

Hi.
小杰在吗?
Uh is Jeff home?
在他还没睁开眼睛呢
Yeah. He hasn't quite opened his eyes yet.

Oh.
你准备好了吗?
are you ready?
我? 是的
Me? Yeah.
稍等一下好吗? 好的
Just a sec okay? All right.
我感觉有点不容易你知道和男生住在一起
I guess it's kind of hard you know living with a guy. 在这种情况下
Under the circumstances.
听着我没有和他住在一起
Look I'm not living with him.
我只是为他感到难过所以让他住几晚
I just feel sorry for him so I'm letting him stay for a few nights. 哦是啊
Oh yeah.
他家里状况很糟糕
It's a bad scene at his house.
嗯你知道
Well you know...
他继父的事
his stepfather and all.
你父母离婚了吗?
Are your parents divorced?
不我妈妈去世了
No my mom is dead.

Oh.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
她是怎么死的?介意我问一下吗?
What did she die of? Do you mind me asking?

No.
我几乎没机会说起她
I hardly ever get to talk about her.
我猜大家只是不敢问
Everyone is just afraid to ask I guess.
她得了白血病
She had leukemia.
我为白血病募捐过一次
Oh I collected for leukemia once.
我只是想确认你一切安好小娜
Well I just wanted to make sure you were okay Nat.
回见
I'll see you.
你今天下午来看橄榄球赛吗?
are you coming to the football game this afternoon?
我是说虽然只是高中乙级不过
I mean well it's only a JV you know but...
小杰还是值得一看的
Jeff is great to watch.
我们叫他大力鼠
We call him "Mighty Mouse".
星期五晚上你想和我出去吗?
Do you want to go out with me Friday night?
我?
Me?
是啊你
Yeah you.
希瑟?
Heather?
那丽莎呢?
what about Lisa?
那我晚点打给你
Uh look I'll I'll call you later
我是说到时候再说吧好吗?
I mean later about the time and stuff okay?
好吧
Okay.
波利?
Polly?
波利
Polly.
好了待会儿见
Okay I'll see you guys later.
你知道我喜欢他
You knew I loved him.
你肯定知道
You had to know.
波利我没有
Polly I didn't.
他会喜欢上你的我就知道
He's going to love you. I know it.
我很抱歉相信我
I'm so sorry. Believe me.
为什么没有男生喜欢我呢?
So how come no boy ever likes me?
我肯定我是唯一一个还没交过男朋友的二年级生
I swear I'm the only sophomore who never had a boyfriend. 波莉喜欢你的人很多啊
Polly lots of guys like you.
是啊都是弱智和癞蛤♥蟆♥
Yeah retards and toads.
小杰喜欢你
Jeff likes you.
小杰
Jeff.
小杰不行
Jeff's not a boy.
他是我男闺蜜
He's my friend.

Look.
让我自己清静下好吗?
Leave me alone okay?
我先走了
I got to go.
所以吉米埃克斯约我出去
So Jimmy Akers asks me out.
他是高年级的
And he's a senior.
他带我去听音乐会
He takes me to this concert...
坐在前排最佳观赏位
and we have frontrow seats.
卡西也在那儿
Casey's there too.
他看见我和吉米在一起
He sees me with Jimmy...
整个人崩溃了
and he looks crushed.
音乐会很棒
The music is great.
主唱技艺高超
And the lead singer is so gorgeous.
首先我认为也许这是我的想象但是
At first I think maybe it's my imagination but...
就不会有错了
then there's no mistaking it.
主唱整场一直盯着我看
The lead singer keeps looking at me the whole time. 我们吃点披萨过来小家伙
We'll have some pizza. Come here little guy.
我知道我们昨晚也吃了
I know we had it last night
但我喜欢披萨你可以把我的狗换掉威利
but I like pizza. You can replace my dog Willy. 你对棒球一无所知吗?
Don't you know anything about baseball?
你确定吗?是的
Are you sure? Yeah.
他有个姐姐住在我们一条街上
He got a sister lives on our grove.
天啊我真希望能带你一起去
Boy I wish I could take you with me.
恐怕我得让你失望了
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disappoint you. 爸爸看我的教练不会允许的
Daddy look. My coach won't allow it.
还有那些豪华酒店
Nor all those fancy hotels.
哦给你小姐
Oh here you go Miss.
我就知道我了解他
I know I know him.
他是谁?
Who is he?
你不喜欢棒球是吗?
You don't follow baseball do you?
他是克努森
I mean that's Zoo Knudsen.
他做内衣广♥告♥
He does the underwear commercials.
回见
See you.

Hi.
哇棉花糖!
Wow cotton candy!
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get that?
里面
In there.
我可以来点吗?
Can I have some?
当然
Sure.
挺有意思
Looks good.
我可以吃点吗?
Can I have some?
嗯你真美味
Mmm. You're delicious.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
不会是做梦吧
This is unbelievable.
波莉富兰克林
Polly Franklin.
克努森我知道你
Zoo Knudsen. I know.
快走这边
Come on this way.
快进来去哪
Quick in here. Where.
跟我来好的
Follow me. Okay.
进去
Inside.
我总是无法摆脱那位大妈
I can't seem to get away from that lady. 我以为她住在匹兹堡
I thought she lived in Pittsburgh.
我能为您效劳吗?
Can I help you?
我妻子和我我们在找呃…
my wife and I we were looking for uh... 女式内衣
A negligee.
是吧亲爱的
Weren't we sweetheart?
你妻子喜欢
Well uh what sorts of things does your... 什么样的
wife like?
你喜欢什么样的
What king of stuff do you like?
哦我不是指你个人
Oh I don't mean you personally.
我是说你们男生
I I mean you know guys.
嗯男生好让我看看
Uhhuh guys. Well let's see.
男生喜欢的
Guys like...
这个吧你觉得呢?
This one don't you think?
男生一定会喜欢的
Guys would really like this one.
真的吗?是啊
Really? Yeah.
不过男生不是喜欢胸罩吗?
But do guys like bras?
不男生不喜欢胸罩
Nah guys don't like bras.
我意思是我可以找个男生有可能喜欢的胸罩
I mean I could find a bra to all here that a guy might like. 但是很大程度上
But for the most part
嘿这个挺不错的
Hey that's kind of nice actually.
挺不错
It's not bad.
如果我能穿得上的话
If I only had something to fill it.
亲爱的你想要什么?
So what's it gonna be dear?
我们新婚之夜穿的
For our wedding night.
哦我想是这个吧
Oh I guess this one.
如果你真的喜欢的话
If you really like it.
很好
This is nice.
我想这就够了
I think this will be all.
太可笑了
It's getting ridiculous.
离开家他只能四处借宿了
Leaving home he's going to live with a friend.
今天我去咨♥询♥心理辅♥导♥ Uh today I went to a guidance.
我觉得能把他带回家最快的办法
And I feel like the fastest possible way
就是把他踢出球队
to get him back home is to to take him off the team.
我也知道第一阵容什么的
I really do. I know the first team all that
我也知道他在队里很重要
and I know that he's important.
是的他是
Yes he is.
小杰?
Jeff?
我妈害我被踢出了球队
My mom got me kicked off the team.
我想今晚吃点牛排
I was thinking of getting steak tonight.
你没问题吧?
Is that okay with you?
好牛排
Yeah steak.
太好了很好
Great. Fine.
小娜嗯?
Nat. Yeah?
牛排啊
Steak.
非常感谢真的
Thanks a lot. I mean it.
只能吻以报答
I can kiss you.
讨厌
Yuck.
你多大了?我会犯法吗?
How old are you? Could I get arrested?
十五我我是说十八
Fif uh I mean 18.
好吧宝贝
All right honey.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right in there?
是的
Yeah.
自从我在费耶特高中读完高二之后就没这么亲热过了
I haven't made out like that since I was a sophomore at Fayette senior high. 那么
So...
我何时才能再见到你?
When will I see you again?
让我看看下一场是在匹兹堡
Let's see next in our schedule we've got Pittsburgh
接着是圣路易
St. Louis
然后我们就回纽约了
and then we're back home in New York.
纽约
New York.
我能去吗? 当然
Can I come? Sure.
哦我怎么进场呢?
Oh how will I get in?
你到体育场后告诉他们你是我的朋友
Uh when you get to the stadium you tell them you're a friend of mine.
那一刻
Now...
他的胳膊如石头一般
his arms were like rocks
门把手硌死我了
and the door handle was killing me but...
但那是
it was...
幸福的疼痛
a wonderful pain.
亲爱的阿祖
Dear Zoo
已和你在天堂一起共度七分钟了
it's been seven minutes since I've been in heaven with you.
我们这美好的未来正在
And only the certain knowledge of our future together 帮我熬过这漫漫长夜
helps me through this lonely vigil.
♪致我♪
♪ Dear you ♪
♪最爱的你♪
♪ Love me ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ♪
我决定了把卡西让给你
And so I've decided that you can have Casey.
阿祖更加成熟而且
Zoo is much more mature and
你觉得怎么样?
Look what do you think?
你穿这个一定很好看
This is going to look great on you.
他会喜欢你的
He's gonna love you.
真不敢相信我寄了那封信
Oh I can't believe I mailed that letter.
写的毫无新意
It's corny.
我是说这太荒谬了不是吗?
I mean it's ridiculously corny isn't it?
不是什么?
Isn't what?
写着我深爱你每分每秒
Oh saying that I love you and I'm counting the minutes. 如果你是真心的话
Not if you mean it really.
你真是个好闺蜜
Oh you're such a good friend.
我给你带了点好吃的
Oh I have something for you.
巧克力
Chocolate.
它可以催情
It takes the place of love.
真的我看过
Really. I read it.
它可以让你头脑快速进入感觉
It affects your brain cells the same way love does.
我猜大家都觉得你们俩住在一起很奇怪
I guess people think it's strange the two of you living together. 我不知道随便了
I don't know I guess
你看这房♥子地方很大
Look there's plenty of room in this house.
人们可以想怎么样就怎么样
People can think what they want to think.
我妈妈教我的
My mom was the one who taught me that.
我从来没这么想过
Oh I never really saw it that way.
你知道吗你和其他女孩真的很不一样
You know you you're really different from other girls.
我是说你对待事情要更认真些
I mean you take things much more seriously for you.
你知道吗一开始有点让我不耐烦
You know at first it kind of turned me off.
我还以为你太拘谨了
You know I thought you were uptight or something.
不不我是说我喜欢你
No no I mean I like you.
你还没听到好听的呢
I mean you haven't heard the good part yet.
什么好听的?
What's the good part?
有一天我看见了你的微笑
One day I saw you smile.
真把我震慑到了
And it really knocked me out.
你的笑容
Your smile...
就如同
it's like...
阳光在驱散灰暗
the sun breaking over a gray day.
我的脸灰暗吗?
My face is like a gray day?
哦不不不
Oh no no no.
你的脸庞是如此的美丽
Your face is is beautiful.
你的眼睛也很美不过
Your eyes are beautiful but it...
总是
it was always...
忧郁着
overcast.
你看娜塔莉
Look Natalie...
我和很多女孩约过
I go out with a lot of girls.
我是说我不是那种
I mean I'm not a monogamous...
专一的男生但是
type guy on the hall but...
你非常与众不同
well you're different.
你不是一般人
You're something else.
那我是什么啊?
What am I?
我刚告诉你啦
Well I just told you.
我我先去趟洗手间
I have I have to go to the bathroom upstairs. 我马上回来好吧?
I'll be right back okay?
我看不下去了我可以
I can't watch this. I can.
哦真恶心!
Oh disgusting!
来救救我啊
Hello. Help me.
我要完了
I'm failing.
我给搞砸了
I'm doing a terrible job.
没事千万不要惊慌顺其自然
Okay. Now don't panic. Just let go.
好吧我们在坐着聊天
Okay we were sitting and talking.
然后他跟我说他喜欢我的一切
And he was telling me everything that he liked about me.
然后突然之间事情就变得很奇怪
And then all of the suddenly it got it got really weird.
"奇怪"你指什么意思?要变♥态♥吗?
And how do you mean "weird"? Like kinky?
不是
No.
有点尴尬不舒服
Awkward uncomfortable.
我说我要上厕所然后我就上来了
I said I was coming up to go to the bathroom then
好的一会儿打给你
Okay. I called you.
他在那尬聊
Okay he talked and talked.
他跟她说她花容月貌
He told her that she was beautiful and
然后说她不是一般人然后她说:那我是什么?
said she was something else and then she said "what am I?"
然后就尴尬了她该怎么办呢?
and then it got awkward. What should she do?
她跟他说她要去洗手间
Now she told him she was going to the bathroom.
所以她得赶紧去冲马桶然后马上下楼
So she'll have to flush the toilet. Soon she has to go down.
我是认真的这也太糟了闭嘴!
I'm serious. That's too bad. Shut up!
好的好的听着
Okay okay listen.
小杰和我都强烈地觉得不应该再尬聊下去了
Jeff and I both strongly feel that there should be no more talking. 应该采取行动了
The time has come for action.
波莉我最后警告一次
Polly for the last time
你妈和我都不想让你再看我们的小♥电♥影♥了your mother and I don't want you to look in our tapes.
现在我要你下去
Now I want you to go down there
按我说的做再见小杰
and fix as I told you. Bye Jeff.
我得走了再见
I got to go. Bye.
我没有上厕所
I didn't go to the bathroom.
看起来
Look...
不好意思我成聊天鬼才了
I'm I'm sorry I've made a mess of things.
就是
It's just that
我不知道我从未真正
I don't know. I've never really...
跟你约会过
been out with you before.
而且
And...
我真不知道说什么好
I just don't know what to say.
我是说如果如果你想聊
I mean if if you want to talk about
什么政♥府♥或
government or...
转基因燃料什么的
genetically produced fuel or something...
也很好或者
that's fine. Or...
我们根本不需要聊
we don't have to talk at all.
就这样吧
That's all.
你想走就走吧
You can go if you want to.
跟我说说转基因燃料吧
Tell me about genetically produced fuel.
你真的想知道转基因燃料吗?
You really want to know about genetically produced fuel? 这正是我想说的
That's exactly what I want to talk about.
你能相信吗?卡西的还在这呢
Hm can you believe it? Casey's still here.
一起看看?
Shall we?
当然可
Of course.
嘿跟你说过吗?
Hey did I tell you?
卡西要代我考驾照
Casey's taking me for my driver's permit.
真的吗? 嗯
Really? Uhhuh.
到这儿来宝贝!
Come on over here baby!
想开车去浪漫一趟吗?
Wanna go for a romantic drive?
小杰你打棒球对吧?
Jeff you play baseball right?
没错
Yeah.
如果我说
How would you feel if I said this you...
在我遇见你之前
"Before I met you...
最多也只到本垒
"there were only base hits at best.
但你已经到全垒打好吧?
"But you really are a grandslam home run." Okay?
如果我这么说你会怎么想?
How would you feel if I said that to you?
之前从没有人对我说过这样的话
No one really ever said anything like that to me before. 你说的那些都是认真的吗?
Did you really mean all that stuff?
什么认真的?
What stuff?
你知道本垒
You know base hits
大满贯全垒打?
grandslam home runs?
小杰你在说什么?
Jeff what are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
阿祖克努森
Zoo Knudsen.
纽约老鹰队
New York eagles.
阿祖克努森?
Zoo Knudsen?
他是我的朋友
He's a friend of mine.
大家都知道他连小曲球都打不到
Everyone knows he can't hit the slider.
你一定很有强烈的感情吧娜塔莉
You must have very strong feelings Natalie.
你母亲去世了你父亲经常不在
Your mother dead your father so so absent.
你从这张照片中看到什么?
What do you see in this picture?
你看这有个女孩嗯嗯
You see there's this girl. Mmhm.
然后
And...
偶尔她会去当模特嗯
occasionally she does some modeling. Mmm.
所以一天她找到了一份在钢琴旁摆造型的工作
So one day she got a job posing next to a piano...
抱着这个娃娃嗯
holding this doll baby. Mmm.
所以她就这么做了还拿到报酬
So she did it and got paid for it.
然后她就回家了
And she went home.
真是个很有趣的故事娜塔莉
That's a very interesting story Natalie.
这是百日菊
These are zinnias.
那关于百日菊你能告诉我什么吗?
Is anything that you can tell me about the zinnias?
我分辨不出它们的颜色因为这是黑白的
I can't tell you their color they are because it's black and white.
急着回家吗娜塔莉?嗯?
Uh hurrying home Natalie? Hmm?
是不是
Isn't it true that the...
你匆忙回家
reason you are hurrying home
是因为一个
is because of a certain...
叫杰弗里莫兰的
young man named...
年轻男孩?
Jeffrey Moran?
不是的罗德尼医生
Actually no Dr. Rodney.
我还有很多作业要做
I have a lot of homework to do.
你妈妈看上去很担心你小杰
Your mother seemed very concerned Jeff.
你从这张照片中能看出什么吗?
Can you tell me anything about that picture?
你看有个帅哥
Well you see there's this boy...
他从事模特工作
and he did modeling.
有一天他找到了一份在钢琴旁摆造型的工作And one day he had a job posing next to a piano... 抱着一个娃娃
holding a doll baby.
嗯他就做了
Mmm. And he did it.
然后他就回家了
And he went home.
过后他收到了一张支票
And later he got a check in the mail.
挺有趣的故事小杰
That's a very interesting story Jeff.
谁让你这么说的?
Who told you to say that hm?
是娜塔莉贝克让你这么说的吗?
Did Natalie Becker tell you to say that?
是不是
Doesn't in fact...
娜塔莉贝克跟你讲了很多东西?
Natalie Becker tell you a lot of things to say?
告诉你怎么说怎么做?
How to act how to talk?
这不正是你来这里的原因吗?
Isn't that in fact why you're here?
因为你父母的位置被
Because not your parents
娜塔莉贝克尔取代了让其
but Natalie Becker has decided to take over and...
影响你的生活?
guide your life?
罗德尼医生我得去考试了
Look Dr. Rodney I gotta go have a test.
哦我很高兴看到
Oh I'm very pleased
你这么专心于你的学业
that you're so concerned with your schoolwork.
我希望你
I want you to...
努力准备考试嗯?
study hard for that test huh?
能答应我吗?
Will you promise me that?
小杰还有一件事我想问你
Oh Jeff there's one more thing uh I wanted to ask you. 为什么男模特会收到一张支票
why was that the boy model got a check in the mail... 而女模特能当场就拿到钱?
and the girl model was paid right there and then?
我真的可以去的
I could really do it.
我就说我在娜塔莉家睡觉
I could say I was sleeping at Natalie's
然后坐上大巴去机场直接飞到纽约
take the bus to the airport and fly to New York.
就这么定了
I'm gonna do it.
比赛结束后
After the game
阿祖带我到他的宾馆
Zoo takes me to his hotel.
大家都认识阿祖
Everybody knows Zoo.
没问题克努森先生
"Yes sir Mr. Knudsen.
我会保证你和你可爱的娇妻不会受任何打扰
I'll make sure that you and your delicious wife are not disturbed." 丽莎嘿我们周六出去怎么样?
So Lisa hey. Are we going out Saturday?
我买♥♥到了那场音乐会的票
I got the tickets to that concert.
好啊好啊
Yeah yeah.
我想我到时可以去
I can fit you in I guess.
回见小杰
Okay. See you Jeff.
我觉得他没听见
I don't think he heard you.
再见丽莎
Bye Lisa.
他这是怎么啦?
What's wrong with him?
我不知道我猜他在家诸事不顺
I don't know. He's having a rough time at home I guess.
在家?
At home?
我以为他已跟小娜同居了
I thought he lived with Natalie Becker.
是的她让他住一段时间
Yeah she's letting him stay there.
我爸妈这周末要出门
Ooh my parents are going away this weekend.
他们要去宾州大学看我姐姐
They're going to visit my sister at the State Penn.
嗯我是说宾州州立大学
Uhhuh. I mean Penn State.
啊他车技不精
Well he can't drive.
来喯一个。

相关文档
最新文档