英语话剧剧本八人组

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

语话剧脚本《高老庄抢亲》之袁州冬雪创作
广西财经学院木槿花开根据教客网原话剧改制
An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King Cast: narrator(旁白君) Tang's monk (唐僧) The Monkey King (孙悟空) The old man (老头) The little girl (小男子) The old woman(老妈) pig(八戒)
大家好,明天我们小组给大家扮演的话剧是高老庄抢亲.下面我先容一下我们组分配的脚色,XX饰演的是XX......
Hello, everyone, today our group to show the drama is Gao Laozhuang rob close .Let me introduce our group assigned
roles .......
第一幕
旁白:唐僧和孙悟空初到高老庄就遇到了奇怪的事儿.At the beginning of tang's monk and Sun WuKong to Gao Laozhuang met strange things
悟空:师傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧.
Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.
唐僧:不妨,前面不远就有人家了,到了那边再休息吧.
I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is
a house over there.
悟空仔细地扶持唐僧继续行走,同时另外一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场.
小男子(做哭状):爹、妈,我……
Daddy, mommy, I, I …
老头:女儿,快走吧,否则那猪精来了,就走不了了.
Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.
(小男子走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,捧首痛哭.老头在一边叹
息,擦泪.
唐僧、悟空走到他们眼前.)
悟空:师傅,到了.Master, here we are.
老妈:(看见唐僧面熟,便过来询问)师傅,你们是打哪来啊?
唐僧(走到老头和老妈子眼前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,感
觉奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是从东土大唐前往西天取经的和
尚,想借贵地休息一晚,不知方便否?)Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?
老头(做哽咽状):哦,是东土大唐来的高僧啊,可以可以.(别过
脸去继续抽泣)Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……
(唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧眼前.)
老妈:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女儿,救救我们一家啊.
Master, please save my daughter, save my family…
唐僧:老施主休要伤心,有什么事渐渐说.
Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
老头:高僧有所不知,我们这里有一只猪精,明天要来跟我女儿成
亲,大家都斗不过它,现在正准备把女儿送出去躲避.
Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are allafraid of him.
唐僧:施主莫怕,我这徒弟本领高强,也许他能帮上你们.
Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
老头:唉,高僧啊,以前也来过自称本领高强的师傅,成果都被这猪精打跑了.明天你们就躲着别出来了吧.
Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But everytime, they were defeated by the spirit. You’d better keep away tonight.
老妈:高僧啊,你们一定要抓住阿谁妖怪,我女儿可不克不及嫁给妖怪啊!”Monks, you can seize the devil ah, my daughter can't marry the devil!
唐僧:竟有此等妖怪在此!那妖怪长什么容貌?
老头:那妖怪肥头大耳有长鼻,还有一个很利害的武器!”
老妈:以前还幻化为人形,欺骗我们,高僧可要当心啊.”
悟空:噢,有这么利害的妖怪?我倒要会他一会.待会你们只管躲起来,外面发生什么事,都不必管.
What? Is the spirit really so strong? I’d like to see how great he is. All of youjust stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.
第二幕
旁白:猪妖要来了,老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖,小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻.师傅及老头一家人躲到房间外面去.孙悟空很镇定,不慌不忙地也躲在了门后,显露一段红袖子.Pig monster is coming, the old man a scared to stand up to mix body shaking, little
women scared straight to mom arms. The master and the old man family hide into the room .The Monkey King is very calm, leisurely and hide in the door, revealing a red sleeve.
(猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:小娘子,我来了.)
八戒:Darling, here I am.
旁白:猪八戒见没有动静,感觉奇怪,往房屋里看去,见显露一段红袖子,高兴地一鼓掌掌.The Pig to see nothing happened, feel strange, looking into the house, see above a red sleeve, a clap hands in delight.
八戒:小娘子还害羞呢,不敢出来见老猪吗?来,来,来,我们就要是夫妻了,还害什么羞呀!.
Darling, don’t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.
(猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的容貌.)
八戒:小娘子,不必怕,我虽然长得丑,但本领高强,一定会让你过上好日子的.
Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that Ican make you happy.
(小娘子笑着点头,抓耳挠腮.)
第三幕背媳妇
旁白:八戒拉住小娘子就往房子外面钻.小娘子作出动脑子的样子,又把八戒拉回来.Pig eight quit to hold little lady went
inside drill. Darling to make an appearance, and eight quit to pull back.
八戒:哇,小娘子,你好大的力量啊,干嘛把我拉出来啊?
Darling. Why are you so powerful?
小娘子:夫君,你这容貌出来会吓着我的父母的,还是去你家里吧. Honey, your appearance will frighten my parents. We’d better go to your home.
八戒:去我家?那太好了,我们这就走吧.
Go to my house?OK. that’s a great idea. Let’s go.
(两人走了几步,小男子做出腿疼摔了一下的样子,八戒忙扶起她,作出痛惜的样子.)
小男子:我一个弱男子,哪里能走这么远?夫君背我吧.
I cannot walk any further. Can you carry me on your back?
八戒:背你?好,好,好.谁让你是我的媳妇呢?
Carry you on my back? All right. You're my wife after all. Come on.
八戒把小男子背上:娘子,我们这就出发了.
Darling, Let's go.
小男子(在八戒头上一点):走吧,呆子.
Okay. Let’s go.
(音乐响起(直到八戒摔倒).八戒在台上走一圈,做出越走越慢,越走越累的样子.小男子在他背上抓耳挠腮,非常高兴.)八戒:小娘子,你怎么这么重啊?
Darling, why are you so heavy?
小男子:不是我重,只怕是你不想背我吧?
Do you think so? Don't you want to carry me?)
八戒:不,不,不,我背,我背.
Yes, I do. I do.
(继续艰难地走.小男子得意地在背上笑.八戒体力不支,一跤摔倒,小男子倒地之后,矫捷地越上台上的假山,先做出猴子笑看八戒的样子,再做出摔疼了的样子在那边呻吟.八戒听到男子的呻吟,忙东张西望找小媳妇.)
八戒:娘子,摔着了没有?娘子,摔着了没有?娘子,你摔到哪去了?怎么看不见你了?
Darling, are you OK? Darling, where are you? Why can't I see you?
小男子(偷偷地笑,再装作痛苦的样子):夫君,我在这里呢.I here!
小男子:看你这么辛苦,我也摔疼了,那就休息休息吧.
You look so tired, and I feel sore. Let’s have a rest.
八戒:太好了. 我们就休息一下吧!
Have a rest? That’s a good idea. Let’s have a rest.
第四幕身份确认
旁白:八戒听了高兴地坐在下面休息,小男子仔细地打量他. The Pig listen to the happy to sit down to rest here, little girl looked him carefully.
小男子(撒娇地):夫君,你是哪里的神仙,我都还不知道,怎么能嫁给你呢?你可要告诉我.
Honey, how can I marry you? I don’t even know where you come from. You must tell methe truth first.
八戒:唉,别提了,想当年我本是天上的天篷元帅,上天入地,气势汹汹.只因冲犯了嫦娥,被玉帝贬下凡尘,错投了猪胎,长成这般容貌.
Alas! Don’t mention it. I was Tianpeng marshal, I could fly between heaven and theworld. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by The jade emperor . ’s why I am so ugly.
小男子:亏你长得这么丑,还敢出来见人.
You look too ugly to meet people.
小男子(把手甩开):你说自己是天上的神仙,怎么连我都背不动,真让人难以相信.
You said that you were an immortal in the heaven . Why can’t you carry me? It’simpossible!
八戒:我真的是天上的神仙,你干嘛不信呢你.
I am really the immortal. Why don’t you believe me?
小男子:那你拿出点本领来瞧瞧.
Show me some skillthen.
八戒:好,让我露两手来给你看看.OK, let me show you my
skill .
第四幕真相大白
旁白:猪八戒从石头后拿出钉钯,舞了起来,小男子暗暗点头.The Pig to take out from behind the rock palladium, dance up, little girl secretly nod.
(当八戒的钉色舞到小男子眼前时,被小男子一把抓住,往石山后面一拖,八戒被拖了过去.)
八戒:娘子,你怎么这么大的力量?
Darling. Why are you so strong?
小男子:有本领你把我拖出去呀.
Pull me out if you can .
(八戒做出用力拖的样子,没有发现拖出来的却是悟空.悟空一松手,八戒摔倒在地.)
八戒:娘子,你怎么这么狠心把我摔倒了? How could you let me fall down?
悟空大笑:呆子,看看我是谁!You Silly! Look at me. Who am I?(八戒一看,吓得跳起来:齐天大圣,我的妈呀.) My god! (八戒转身想跑,被悟空拦住,两人打了起来,八戒不是对手,被悟空压住,不克不及动弹.)悟空:呆子,你可还敢在这里害人不成?You silly! Dare you harm others any more?
八戒:不敢了,不敢了.No, I dare not!悟空:你可还敢在这里娶媳妇?Dare you wive yet?八戒:不敢了.大圣爷爷饶我.No,no. Please forgive me, Mahatma.悟空:量你也不敢.I bet you dare not.
(悟空放开,八戒转身想跑,被悟空一把抓住耳朵,疼得直叫.)悟空:呆子,想往哪里去?我带你去见师傅.
You silly, where are you going?,I'm taking you to meet our master .
.八戒:什么?取经人来了?
What? Has Tang's monk come?
悟空:走吧.Yes. Let's go!
第五幕认师父
旁白:颠末几番挫折,猪八戒终于收服在唐僧门下.After several twists and turns, The pig to soothe finally in tang's monk.
(两人在台上走半圈,离开房前.)
悟空:师傅,出来吧,这妖怪已经被我降服了. Master, please come out! The spirit has been defeated ! 唐僧等人走了出来,老头一家还有些战战兢兢.悟空:呆子,还不跪下,见过师傅.
You silly, kneel down to meet your master.
八戒:(忙对着唐僧下跪,口喊师傅.唐僧非常吃惊.)Master, nice to meet you here.唐僧:徒儿,这是怎么回事?Mydisciple,
what's up?悟空:师傅,这是观世音菩萨特意让他在此等候陪您上西天取经的. Master, he will accompany you to the west at Bodhisattva's behest.唐僧:哦,多谢观世音菩萨,既然这样我就收你为徒,赐你法名为
八戒. I see! Thank you Bodhisattva.Since then, I will take you as my disciple and named you Bajie.八戒:谢谢师傅(站了起来). Thank you, my master!
老妈:高僧啊,真是多谢你们了!多亏你们,我女儿才干逃过灾
难.Monk ah, Thank you so much! Thanks to you, my daughter can escape.
老头:恭喜高僧又收神徒.Congratulations!
老妈:高僧停步,这是我们给高僧们路上用的银两和做的几件衣服,希望你们能用上.Monks stay, this is we gave the monk road made of silver and a few pieces of clothes, hope that you can use.
唐僧:多谢施主!徒儿们,我们上路吧.(八戒还依依不舍地看着小男子)
Thank you very much ,Let's go ahead, my disciples.
老头:高僧一路好走啊悟空:八戒,还看什么呢?走
了. Bajie, there is nothing to attach to. Let's go!(八戒依依不舍地走到前面带路.)。

相关文档
最新文档