日常口语100句daily conversation
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
A
A fool never learns.
傻瓜永远学不会
A little bird told me.
我听说的
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
Are you pulling me leg?
你在开我玩笑吗?
As far as I’m concerned.
就我而言
B
Be my guest.
别客气,请便
Boy will be boys.
本性难移
D
Don’t beat around the bush.
别拐弯抹角了
Don’t bury your head in the sand. 不要逃避现实。
Don’t get me wrong.
不要误会我
Don’t get on my nerves.
不要搅得我心烦
Don’t look wise.
别自作聪明
Don’t underestimate me.
别小看我Do you have any openings?
你们有空缺吗?你们缺人吗?Drop me a line.
写封信给我
Don’t be so fussy.
别挑剔了
E
Every dog has his day.
凡人皆有得意时
Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一会儿
F
Far from it.
一点也不
For the time being.
暂时;暂且;目前
G
Good for you.
做得好!好啊!
Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同
Different people have different views. 见仁见智
H
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
Have butterflies in one’s stomach.
紧张
He’s been everywhere.
他哪儿都去过了
He hit the ceiling at the news.
他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆His argument doesn’t hold water.
他的论点站不住脚
How do I address you?
我怎么称呼你?
I
I ache all over.
我浑身酸痛
I’m flattered.
过奖了
I’m mad at myself.
我生自己的气
I’m not myself today.
我今天心神不宁
I’m terribly /awfully/extremely sorry. 十分抱歉
I’m working on it.
我正在努力
It can’t be helped.
无能为力
I can’t seem to get to sleep.
我好像睡不着
I don’t feel up to that.
我觉得我不能胜任那工作
I have a runny nose.
我流鼻涕I have a sweet tooth.
我喜欢吃甜食
I’ve heard so much about you. 久仰大名
I hope I’m not in the way.
我希望我没有造成妨碍
It hurts like hell.
疼死啦
It’s a pain in the neck.
真是件麻烦事
It’s raining cats and dogs.
下着倾盆大雨
It’s up to the air.
悬而未决,尚未决定
It slipped my mind.
我忘了
I wasn’t born yesterday.
我又不是三岁小孩
I’ll make it up to you.
我会赔偿的
I won’t buy you story.
我不信你那一套
In one ear, out the other.
左耳进右耳出
I’m spaced-out.
我开小差了
J
Just to be on the safe side.
为了安全起见
K
Keep it up!
继续努力,继续加油L
Let’s forgive and forget. 让我们冰释前嫌
Let’s give him a big hand. 让我们热烈鼓掌
Let’s talk over coffee.
然我们边喝边聊
M
Money come and go.
钱财乃身外之物
My mouth is watering. 我在流口水
N
Neck and neck.
不分上下
Nothing works.
什么都不对劲儿
Now you’re talking.
这才对嘛
No pain, no gain.
不经一事,不长一智O
Over my dead body.
休想R
Read between the lines.
字里行间的言外之意
S
She gives me a headache.
她让我头疼
She looks blue.
她满面忧伤
She turns me off.
她使我厌烦
So far so good.
目前为止,一切都好
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰到你
Stay out of this matter, please. 请别管这事
Speaking of the devil.
一说曹操曹操到
T
Take it easy.
轻松一点,别紧张,放松放松Take it or leave it.
要就要,不要就拉倒
That’s life.
这就是人生
That’s really something.
真了不起
That was a close call.
太危险了,千钧一发