白蛇新传译(英语口语3人小短剧)(搞笑)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
出场:《千年等一回》的音乐(准备音乐)
小青:姐,这是哪儿呀?
Sister,where are we?
小白:容我找一下(拿出地图寻找),现在在雷峰塔边上,前面就是西湖了!(准备地图)Eh.Let me find the location on the map.Oh,Now we are at the edge of Leifeng Pagoda ,and the West Lake is near ahead.
小青:姐,这小地图,找美国都费劲,你能找到西湖嘛?
Sister,the map is so small that it is hard to find America.Can you find the West Lake?
小白点头。
Maybe.
小青:我姐这道行真深哪!不就是找个恩人嘛?累死了!
What a genius!We’re too tired for looking for the benefactor.
小白:小青,别着急!哎~~~~有个人来啦!!!
Qing,don’t worry!Ah,look at that man!He is coming!
许仙出场(放音乐,《渡情》)(准备音乐)
许仙念诗“鹅鹅鹅,曲项向天歌,白毛浮绿水,红掌拨清波!”好诗啊好诗!
Goose goose goose ,singing crooked towards the sky , white hair floating on green water,red foot paddlling clear wave. Good poet! Really Good!
小青:姐,好吃,肯定好吃!
Good food!Good!
小白:青儿,不要粗俗了,看这位公子挺斯文的。
Qing,you are vulga,but the young man looks grace.
小青:姐,谁知道他是不是表里如一呢?
Sister,who knows whether he thinks and acts in the same way.
小白:那我们来考验考验他!(扔链子在许仙脚边)(准备手链)
So we need test him.
许仙:哎!这是谁的东西呀?(看到俩人后走过来)作揖,姑娘,请问这是你们掉的东西嘛?Oh,what’s this?whose is it?Ladies,is it yours?
小白:是的。
Oh!Yes!
许仙:我刚刚从地上捡的,还给你们!
I pick it up from the ground.Please take it back.
小白:哦,非常感谢。
OK.Thank you very much.
(许仙转身走开)
小白:这真是个诚实的人啊!
How honest he is!
小青:是不错!但是,他是我们要找的恩人嘛?
Yes.But is he your benefactor?
小白:没关系的,我去问问!啊,他要走远了。
It’s no matter.I will make it clear. Oh,he goes far away.
小白(赶上):公子且留步,请问公子,怎么称呼?您要到哪里去?
Wait me,please.Sir,what’s your name?And where are you going?
许仙:姑娘,容禀啊!(唱:姓许名仙字汉文,祖籍钱塘有家门!)不知二位姑娘名与姓,为何要来杭州城?
My name is Xuxian.I live in Qiantang.I’m going home.So,what’s your names?
小白:我是白素贞!
I am Bai Suzhen.
小青:我叫小青!我们是姐妹。
I am Xiaoqing.We are sisters.
许仙:请问姑娘们家住哪里呀?
Nice to meet you.Where are you living?
小青:西湖洞里!
The caves of West Lake.
小白:西湖洞,是个小区的名字!
It’s the name of a housing estate.
许仙(惊讶,疑惑):哦,我先走了,我还有事!
Sorry,I’m busy.I have to go home.
小白:且慢,公子,你还记得这个手帕嘛?(准备手帕)
Wait.Sir,do you remember this handkerchief?
许仙:这不是我的嘛?怎么在你这儿?
It’s mine.Why is it here?
小白:请听我讲一个故事,记得,我还是条小蛇的时候,我很贪玩!有一天去山上玩耍!Please let me tell you a story.When I was a mini-snake,I was playful.One day,I played on the hill.
小青:姐,你出去玩,不带我!
Sister,why didn’t you take me outside?
小白:(低语)因为,那时候,你还只是个蛋!(继续对许仙说):我趴在青青的草地上晒太阳,这时候,来了一头牛,它踩住了我的尾巴!是公子你!救了我啊!后来我悄悄拿了你这条手帕做信物。
Because you were an egg.I was basking in the sunshine ,lying on the green grass.Suddenly a bull came and stepped on my tail.Then you saved me.So I took your handkerchief quietly as a souvenir.
许仙(似有所悟):原来是这样!
(手机铃声响)噢,我的师傅给我发短信了,我得马上回去学习医术,实在是遗憾,不能和两位姑娘一起欣赏西湖美景了。
I see.Oh,I am sorry ,My teacher gave me a message. I have to go back soon to learn medicine.It is regrettable, for can not enjoy the beauty of West Lake with two girls.
小白:公子,你看,这天,开始下雨了!
Oh.It’s raining.
许仙:打雷了哦!
There is a thunder.
小白:咱们去船上避雨吧!
Let we go onto the nearby boat to take shelter from rain.
许仙:好啊!
OK,let’s go.
俩人撑着伞走了!!!(准备伞)