经典英语诗歌朗诵阅读

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

经典英语诗歌朗诵阅读

【篇一】经典英语诗歌朗诵阅读

Funeral Blues by W. H. Auden

葬礼蓝调奥登

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,

停止所有的时钟,切断电话

Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,

给狗一块浓汁的骨头,让他别叫

Silence the pianos and with muffled drum

黯哑了钢琴,随着低沉的鼓

Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

抬出灵怄,让哀悼者前来。

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead

让直升机在头顶悲旋

Scribbling on the sky the message 'He is Dead'.

在天空狂草着信息他已逝去,

Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,把黑纱系在信鸽的白颈,

Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

让交通员戴上黑色的手套。

He was my North, my South, my East and West,

他以前是我的东,我的西,我的南,我的北,

My working week and my Sunday rest,

我的工作天,我的休息日,

My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;

我的正午,我的夜半,我的话语,我的歌吟,

I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

我以为爱能够不朽:我错了。

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,

不再需要星星,把每一颗都摘掉,

Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun,

把月亮包起,拆除太阳,

Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;

倾泻大海,扫除森林;

For nothing now can ever come to any good.

因为什么也不会,再有意味。

【篇二】经典英语诗歌朗诵阅读

金色花

Supposing I became a champa flower, just for fun, and grew on a branch high up that tree.

假如我变成一朵金色花,仅仅为了好玩,长在那棵树的高枝上,

and shook in the wind with laughter and danced upon the newly budded leaves,

笑哈哈地在风中摇摆,又在新生的树叶上跳舞,

would you know me, mother?

妈妈,你会理解我么?

You would call, "Baby, where are you?" and I should laugh to myself and keep quite quite.

你要是叫道:"孩子,你在哪里呀?"我暗暗地在那里匿笑,却一声儿不响。

I should slyly open my petals and watch you at your work.

我要悄悄地开放花瓣儿,看着你工作。

When after your bath, with wet hair spread on your shoulders,

当你沐浴后,湿发披在两肩,

you walked through the shadow of the champa tree to the little court where you say your prayers,

穿过金色花的林荫,走到你做祷告的小庭院时,

you would notice the scent of the flower,

你会嗅到这花的香气,

but not know that it came from me.

却不知道这香气是从我身上来的。

When after the midday meal you sat at the window reading Ramayana,

当你吃过中饭,坐在窗前读《罗摩衍那》,

and the tree's shadow fell over your hair and your lap.

那棵树的阴影落在你的头发与膝上时,

I should fling my wee little shadow on to the page of your book, just where you were reading.

我便要投我的小小的影子在你的书页上,正投在你所读的地方。

But would you guess that it was the tiny shadow of your little child?

但是你会猜得出这就是你的小孩子的小影子么?

When in the evening you went to the cow-shed with the lighted lamp in your hand.

当你黄昏时拿了灯到牛棚里去,

I should suddenly drop on to the earth again and be your own baby once more, and beg you to tell me a story.

我便要突然地再落到地上来,又成了你的孩子,求你讲个故事给我听。

"Where have you been, you naughty child?"

"你到哪里去了,你这坏孩子?"

"I won't tell you, mother." That's what you and I would say then.

"我不告诉你,妈妈。"这就是你同我那时所要说的话了。

【篇三】经典英语诗歌朗诵阅读

人生礼赞

相关文档
最新文档