人教版高一英语必修1Unit3课文译文

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

我非常了解我的姐姐,她 一旦下了决心,什么也不 能使她改变。最后,我只 好让步了。
Several months before our trip, Wang Wei and I went to the library. We found a large atlas with good maps that showed details of world geography.
Wei and I have
就一直梦想作一次伟大
Leabharlann Baidu
dreamed about taking
a great bike trip.
的自行车旅行。
Two years ago she bought an expensive mountain bike and then she persuaded me to buy one. Last year, she visited our cousins, Dao Wei and Yu Hang at their college in Kunming.
尽管她对去某些地方的最 佳路线并不清楚,她却坚 持要自己把这次旅游安排 得尽善尽美。
Now I know that the proper way is always
her 于是,我就知道这个尽善
way. I kept asking her, 尽美的方式总是她的方式。
“When are we leaving 我不停地问她,“我们什
and when are we
么时候出发?什么时候回
coming back?” I asked 来?”我还问她是否看过
her whether she had looked at a map yet. Of
地图。当然她并没有看过
course she hadn’t;
my sister doesn’t care 我的姐姐是不会考虑细节 about details. So I told her 的。于是,我告诉她,湄 that the source of the 公河的源头在青海省。 Mekong is in Qinghai Province.
两年前,她买了一辆昂贵 的山地自行车,然后还说 服我买了一辆(山地车)。 去年她去看望了我们的表 兄弟——在昆明读大学的 刀卫和宇航。
They are Dai and grew up in western Yunnan Province near the Lancang River, the Chinese part of the river that is called the Mekong River in other countries.
she has one serious
她有一个很严重的缺点。
shortcoming. She can be 她有时确实很固执。
really stubborn.
Although she didn’t know the best way of getting to places, she insisted that she organize the trip properly.
他们是傣族人,在云南 省西部靠近澜沧江的地 方长大,湄公河在中国 境内的这一段叫澜沧江, 在其他国家(境内)叫 湄公河。
Wang Wei soon got them interested in cycling too. After graduating from college, we finally got the chance to take a bike trip.
很快,王薇使表兄弟也 对骑车旅游产生了兴趣。 大学毕业以后,我们终 于有了机会骑自行车旅 行。
I asked my sister, “Where 我问我姐姐:“我们 are we going?” It was my sister who first had the idea 要去哪儿?”首先想 to cycle along the entire 到要沿湄公河从源头
She gave me a determined 她给了我一个坚定的眼 look -- the kind that said 神——这种眼神表明她 she would not change her 是不会改变主意的。 mind.
When I told her that our 我说,我们的旅行将从
Unit3 Travel journal Journey Down the Mekong
第三单元 游记 沿湄公河而下的旅程
Part1 the dream and the plan
第一部分 梦想与计划
My name is Wang Kun. 我的名字叫王坤。从高
Ever since middle school, my sister Wang 中起,我姐姐王薇和我
journey would begin at 5, 000多米的高地出发, an altitude of more than
5,000 meters, she
这时她似乎显得很兴奋。
seemed to be excited
about it.
When I told her the air 当我告诉她那里空气稀薄,
Mekong River from where it 到终点骑车旅游的是 begins to where it ends. 我的姐姐。
Now she is planning our schedule for the trip.
现在她正在为我们的旅 行制定计划。
I am fond of my sister but 我很喜欢我姐姐,但是
would be hard to
呼吸困难,而且天气很冷
breathe and it would be
very cold, she said it 时,她却说这将是一次有
would be an interesting 趣的经历。
experience
I know my sister well. Once she has made up her mind, nothing can change it. Finally, I had to give in.
相关文档
最新文档