关于医院看病的英语情景对话.doc
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
关于医院看病的英语情景对话
我头疼得厉害
AGood morning. Whats the matter with you?
早上好。你哪里不舒服?
BGood morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.
早上好,医生。我头疼得厉害。
AAll right, young man. Tell me how it got started.
别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事?
BYesterday I had a runny nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And Im afraid Ive got a temperature. I feel terrible.
昨天我老流鼻,现在有点鼻塞。我喉咙很痛,恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。
ADont worry, young man. Lat me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and sayah .
小伙子,别担心,让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙,张开嘴说啊。
BAh.
啊。
AYour throat is inflamed. And your tongue is heavily coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.
你的喉咙发炎了,舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。
BWhat am I supposed to do then?
那我该怎么做呢?
AA good rest is all you need, and drink more water. Ill write you a prescription.
你需要好好休息,多喝水。我马上给你开药方。
BThank you very much.
谢谢。
挂号Registration
AWhere shall I register, please?
请问在哪儿挂号?
BHere. Do you have a registration card?
这里,你有挂号卡吗?
AYes. Here you are.
有,给你。
BPlease register your information here and pay for it. And Ill make a medical record for you.
请在这儿注册信息并交费,我要给你写一份病历。
AOK. How much do I need to pay for the registration?
好的,我需要付多少钱挂号费?
BPlease pay ten yuan for the registration.
请交10元钱挂号费。
AHere is my money.
给你钱。
BThis is your registration card. Please dont lose it and bring it whenever you come.
这是你的挂号卡。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。
AYes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the consulting room?
好的,我会带的。请问到诊疗室如何走?
BGo down this way until you come to the drugstore. Make a left turn and its just there.
沿这条路走到药房,再向左拐就到了。
我想我把腿摔断了
AOh, I think I broke my leg.
噢,我想我把腿摔断了。
BHere, sir. Sit down in this wheel chair.
这里,先生。坐在这张轮椅上。
AThanks.
谢谢。
BThe doctor will be with you in a moment. I just need to ask you a few questions.
医生马上就来了。我要问你几个问题。
AAll right.
好的。
BName, age and date of birth, please?
你的名字、年龄和出生日期是?
AJames Taylor, 23, March 30,1982.
詹姆斯?泰勒,23岁,生于1982年3月30日。
BHealth insurance company and policy No?
你购买的医疗保险公司名称和保单编号是多少?
AI dont have it.
我没买保险。
BWhat?
什么?
AI dont have health insurance.
我没买医疗保险。
BWell, this is going to be a very expensive broken leg, Mr. Taylor.
额,泰勒先生,这次摔断腿花费可不小。
AOh!
噢!