美洲旅游英语情景对话.doc

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

美洲旅游英语情景对话

美洲旅游英语情景对话1:

A:Is this the first time you come to Los Angeles? A:这是你第一次来洛杉矶吗?

B:Yes,it is

B:是的,是第一次。

A:Do you like Los Angeles?

A:你喜欢洛杉矶吗?

B:Yes,I like it very much.

B:是的,我很喜欢。

A:Where do you want to visit?

A:你想去哪儿游玩儿呢?

B:I d like to go to Hollywood.

B:我想去好莱坞看看。

A:That might be a good idea. It s really a good place. A:这主意也许不错。那确定是个好地方。

B:Do you want to go there , too?

B:你也想去吗?

A:No.I ve been there many times.

A:不,我去过好多次了。

美洲旅游英语情景对话2:

A:Look!That s the Statue of Liberty.

A:瞧!那就是自由女神像。

B:What a spectacular view! Maybe it is the most famous single monument in the USA.

B:太壮观了!它或许是美国最有名的单人纪念碑了。

A:It was a gift from the French people. Its designer also designed the world famous Eiffel Tower.

A:自由女神是法国人民赠送的礼物。其设计师也就是埃菲尔铁塔的设计师。

B:He was so great. What was his name?

B:太了不起了。他叫什么名字?

A:I am sorry,I can t remember. The day when the Statue of Liberty was unveiled, more than one million people came to watch and celebrate.

A:对不起,我不记得了。自由女神揭幕典礼那天,有一百多万人前来观看、庆祝。

B:That must have been very spectacular.

B:那肯定非常壮观了。

A:Yes , it was

A:是很壮观。

B:By the way,are visitors allowed to climb up the statue?

B:顺便问一下,自由女神像允许参观者登上去吗?

A:Yes. An elevator takes visitors to the top pedestal.

A:可以登上去。电梯可以把参观者送上最高的那层平台。

B:That s the first thing I d like to do.

B:那是我计划要做的第一件事。

美洲旅游英语情景对话3:

A:We are now in Washington D. C.,the capital city of America.

A:我们现在在华盛顿特区,美国的首都。

B:I think this city s name must be connected with president Washington.

B:我想这城市的名字肯定与华盛顿总统有关。

A:Yes. George Washington has been highly respected by the American people. To show their admiration and love for President Washington,they name their capital city Washington.

A:是的。乔治华盛顿一向深得美国人的尊敬。为了表达他们的崇敬及热爱,人们把他们的首都命名为华盛顿。

B:Oh:I see.

B:噢,我明白了。

A:Look, there is the Washington Monument. It is the highest needle shaped building in the world. The height is 55 feet.

A:看,那是华盛顿纪念碑。它是世界上最高的针形建筑物,高度达55英尺。

B:That must be the Jefferson Memorial over there.

B:那边一定是杰斐逊纪念馆了。

A:You re right. Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the United States. He drafted the Declaration of Independence. In the memorial there is a bronze statue of President Jefferson.

A:对了。托马斯杰斐逊是美国第三任总统。他起草了《独立宣言》。纪念堂内有杰斐逊总统的铜像。

B:Will we visit the Library of Congress?

B:我们去参观国会图书馆吗?

A:Yes. The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world.

A:是的。国会图书馆是世界上最大的图书馆。

B:Really? Let s go.

B:是吗?那我们走吧。

美洲旅游英语情景对话4:

A:I m going to Los Angeles to visit a friend.

A:我去洛杉矶看朋友。

B:Los Angeles? Ah,you can take a tour of Hollywood.

B:洛杉矶?那你可以顺便去好莱坞玩。

A:Yes,we ve planned to go there on Saturday afternoon. I ve been dreaming of seeing the Movie Capital of the World for a long time.

A:嗯,我们打算星期六下午就去。我早就想去看看这个世界影视之都了。

B:Yes, it s also the home of the Silver Screen .

B:是啊,好莱坞也是银幕之家。

A:Have you ever been there before?

A:你以前去过吗?

B:Of course. I once lived nearby.

相关文档
最新文档