定语从句翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.想去博物馆参观的人请在这里签名。

2.那个抢劫了银行的人昨日被警方逮捕了。

3.可惜我想买的那套住房暂不出售。

4.刚才和你握手的中年人是新来的校长。

5.在战争中失去左腿的英雄收到很好的照顾。

6.这个江南小镇是他们在中国逗留期间参观的第一个地方。

7.这是过去两年里她看到的唯一一部电影。

8.这是世界上迄今为止建的最高的一座电视塔。

9.他们见面时谈起了能够想起的人和事。

10.我想说的就是我们不能迟到。

11.他们建议在曾租过的旅馆里过夜。

12.正如按所预期的那样,飞船按计划成功地进入太空。

13.我曾在那里长大的小渔村在现在已变成一个繁忙的港口。

14.你能告诉我不请假就离开学校的理由吗?

15.你还记得中国人民英勇地与SARS作斗争的那些日子吗?

16.我非常喜欢在山里度假,那儿宁静而美丽。

17.他写了一本书,但书名我彻底给忘了。

18.他度过了一个绝妙夏日,此间他参加了我们的夏令营。

19.我们很高兴地要见到新来的地理老师,我知道他刚从美国回来。

20.因为缺少实践,他没有通过驾驶考试。

21.为追求时尚付出高昂代价的人应该尽早改变这种生活方式。

1.想去博物馆参观的人请在这里签名。

Those who want to visit the museum please sign your names here.

2.那个抢劫了银行的人昨日被警方逮捕了。

The man who had robbed the bank was captured/arrested by the police.

3.可惜我想买的那套住房暂不出售。

It is a pity that the apartment/flat(which/that) I would like to buy is not for sale for the time being.

4.刚才和你握手的中年人是新来的校长。

The middle-aged man with whom you shook hands/ whom you shood hands with just now is a new headmaster/principal.

5.在战争中失去左腿的英雄收到很好的照顾。

The hero who had lost his left leg in the war is taken good care of.

6.这个江南小镇是他们在中国逗留期间参观的第一个地方。

The small south town was the first place (that) they visited during their stay in China.

7.这是过去两年里她看到的唯一一部电影。

This is the only film that she has seen in the past /last two years.

8.这是世界上迄今为止建的最高的一座电视塔。

This is the highest TV tower that has ever been built in the world.

9.他们见面时谈起了能够想起的人和事。

When they met, they talked of the people and things that they could remember.

10.我想说的就是我们不能迟到。

All that I want to say is that we mustn’t be late.

11.他们建议在曾租过的旅馆里过夜。

They suggested for the night the same hotel as/that they once rented.

12.正如按所预期的那样,飞船按计划成功地进入太空。

As was expected, the spaceship went up into the space successfully as planned.

13.我曾在那里长大的小渔村在现在已变成一个繁忙的港口。

The small fishing village where/ in which I grew up has become a busy port.

14.你能告诉我不请假就离开学校的理由吗?

Can you tell me why you left the school without asking for leave?

15.你还记得中国人民英勇地与SARS作斗争的那些日子吗?

Do you still remember the days when the Chinese people fought bravely against SARS?

16.我非常喜欢在山里度假,那儿宁静而美丽。

I’d love to take my vacation/spend my holiday in the mountain, which is quiet and beautiful. 17.他写了一本书,但书名我彻底给忘了。

He has written a book, the name of which I have completely forgotten.

18.他度过了一个绝妙夏日,此间他参加了我们的夏令营。

He spent a wonderful summer, during which he joined us in the camping trip.

19.我们很高兴地要见到新来的地理老师,我知道他刚从美国回来。

We are happy to see a new geography teacher, who I know has just returned from the US.

20.因为缺少实践,他没有通过驾驶考试。

The reason why he didn’t pass the driving test was that he lacked practice.

21.为追求时尚付出高昂代价的人应该尽早改变这种生活方式。

Those who follow the fashion at great cost should change their lifestyle as soon as possible.

相关文档
最新文档