英文书信常用语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
书信常用语小结
称呼
Dear Mr. Miller,
Dear Ms. / Miss / Mrs., Miller,
Dear Dr. / Professor Miller,
Dear Chris, (Chris 为人名)
Dear Tony Bergerson, (用于性别不明场合,写出全名)
Dear Sir / Madam, (在不知性别及人名的情况下)
Dear Sir or Madam, (在不知性别及人名的情况下)
Dear Sirs, (用于不是给特定的某个人)
Gentlemen / Ladies: (在不知性别及人名的情况下)
Dear Sales Manager, (在不知人名的情况下)
Dear (Valued) Customer, (在不知人名的情况下)
To Whom It May Concern, (在不知人名的情况下,写给负责人)结尾语
Sincerely,
Sincerely yours,
Yours sincerely,
Yours faithfully,
Yours truly,
Very truly yours,
Best wishes,
With best wishes,
Regards,
Best regards,
With warmest [kindest] regards
All the best,
开头语--感谢对方的来信(间接表明已收到对方来信)
Thank you for your letter of November 10, 2000.
谢谢你2000年11月10日的来信。
Thank you for your letter of September 15, 2001 introducing Mr. Miller.
谢谢你2001年9月15日来信介绍米勒先生。
Thank you for your letter of October 15 regarding your visit next week.
关于下个星期你来参观一事,谢谢你10月15日的来信。
Thank you very much for your letter of October 22 accepting my visit.
非常感谢你十月二十二日接受我参观的来信。
Thank you for your letter dated 20th June 2001 inquiring about our company and our products.
谢谢您2001年6月20日要求索取有关我公司资料和产品的来函。
Thank you for your letter of 14th April requesting details about our product No.100.
谢谢您4月14日关于索取有关我公司第100号产品详细资料的来函。
Thank you for your check dated September 7 for $ 920.00.
谢谢您9月7日920美元的支票。
确认收到的礼貌用语
We are happy to receive your letter of October 3, 2001 requesting a catalog of our products.
很高兴收到贵方2001年10月3日关于索取我方产品目录的来函。
We have received your letter (your ref. BSNS-1234) dated June 25 and the enclosed contract signed by your company.
我方已收到贵方6月25日的来函(编号为BSNS-1234)以及贵公司附上的签署的合同。
We are in receipt of your letter of August 31, 2001 with reference to your advertisement.
我方已收到贵方2001年8月31日关于广告业务的来函。
We confirm receipt of your letter of January 10, 2001 regarding the marketing of your children’s clothes in this country.
我方现确认收到贵方2001年1月10日关于国内儿童服装市场状况的来函。
Thank you very much for your prompt response and for making the arrangements.
对于贵方的快速反应和所做的安排,我方表示非常感谢!
开头语--告知对方写此信的目的
This is to inform you that our office will move to the following address:
此信是想告知贵方,我公司将搬到下述地点。
This is to advise you that I am returning to Tokyo at the end of this month to take up my new assignment in our head office.
兹以此信告知贵方,我将于本月底返回东京的公司总部接受新的任务。
This is a short note to thank you very much for introducing us to EFG Corporation.
贵方为我方引荐了EFG公司,特写短信表示感谢!
I am writing to thank you for giving us the name of ABC Electronics Inc.
兹以此信感谢贵方把ABC电气公司推荐给我们。
I am writing to find out the possibility of our having a brief meeting some time next week.
我写信是想询问我方能否在下星期的某个时候与贵方简短会谈一下。
I just wanted to write to say thank you very much for being such a wonderful host while I was in San Francisco.
我在旧金山得到贵方热情款待,特写此信表示感谢!
We refer to your company’s brochure dated 2nd October 2000.
我们参照贵公司2000年10月2日的小册子。
告知、提醒对方某事
Please be advised I will be traveling to the United States next month to promote the latest products from Hara Software Inc.
我将于下月到达美国对Hara软件公司的最新产品进行促销,兹以此信告知贵方。