《神探夏洛克》第一季3集英汉对照台词

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1明斯克白俄罗斯

Minsk Belarus

2从头开始源源本本告诉我

Just tell me what happened from the beginning.

3(东欧口音)我们去泡吧

We had been to a bar,

4酒吧不错我开始和一个女招待搭讪

nice place, and, er, I got chatting with one of the waitresses,

5凯伦她很不高兴后来回到酒店

and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel, 6我们吵起来打了一架

we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.

7她老是讽刺我说我不似个真爷们

She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.

8不"是"个真爷们

Wasn't a real man.

9什么? "不是" 你说的"不似"

What? It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".

10接着说

Go on.

11然后我也不知怎么回事

Well...then I don't know how it happened,

12

突然我手里就多了把刀

but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...

13我老爹是个屠户所以我会使刀

..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives.

14他叫我们肢解野兽"教"

He learned us how to cut up a beast. Taught.

15什么? "教"你们肢解野兽

What? Taught you how to cut up a beast.

16嗯反正我就动作了

Yeah, well, then I done it.

17"动手" 动手捅了她

Did it. Did it! Stabbed her,

18一刀一刀又一刀等我低头看她经已...

over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't... 19"已经"

..wasn't...

20不会东了

..moving no more.

21"不会动了"

Any more.

22老天我真不知道怎么回事

God help me, I dunno how it happened,

23但这是意外我发誓

but it was an accident, I swear.

24你一定得帮我福尔摩斯先生

You've got to help me, Mr Holmes!

25人人都说你是最棒的

Everyone says you're the best.

26没有你...

Without you...

27我会为这个被挂的

I'll get hung for this.

28不不贝维克先生不会的

No, no, Mr Bewick, not at all.

29绞死倒是会的

Hanged, yes.

-==破烂熊乐园倾情奉献==-

本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业用途

神探夏洛克第一季第3集

翻译:tpring 人鱼心台大叉LOVEKEICO

校对:tpring

时间轴:忍不住XE的60 浅浅

33致命游戏

34你他妈的在干什么啊

What the hell are you doing?!

35无聊什么?

Bored. What?!

36无聊别...

Bored! No...

37无聊

Bored!

38无聊啊

Bored!

39真不知道如今的犯罪阶层都怎么了

Don't know what's got into the criminal classes.

40幸好我不是其中一员

Good job I'm not one of them.

41所以你拿墙出气?

So you take it out on the wall?

42墙自找的

The wall had it coming.

43俄罗斯那案子呢? 白俄罗斯

What about that Russian case? Belarus?

44老一套家庭情杀浪费我时间

Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time.

45好可惜哦

Oh, shame(!)

46家里有吃的没? 我饿死了

Anything in? I'm starving.

47我草...

Oh, f...

48有个人头

There's a head.

49砍掉的人头我就要茶谢谢

A severed head! Just tea for me, thanks.

50不冰箱里有个人头嗯?

No, there's a head in the fridge. Yes?

51是人头喂唉我还能

A bloody head! Well, where else

52放在哪呢?你不介意的吧?

I supposed to put it? You don't mind, do you?

53呃... 从巴兹医学院太平间拿来的

Well... Got it from Barts morgue.

54我在测量人死后唾液的凝结速度

I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death.

55我看见你写的出租司机案了

I see you've written up the taxi driver case.

56呃对

Er...yes.

57"粉色的研究"

A Study In Pink.

58真好听

Nice.

59你知道粉红女郎粉红箱子

Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,

60粉红手机全是粉红你喜欢吗?

pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?

61呃不喜欢为什么? 我以为你会得意呢

Um...no. Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.

62得意? "夏洛克能瞬间看穿一切人和事"

Flattered?! "Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds. 63"然而神奇的是他同时也在某些方面"

"What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is 64"极其无知"

"about some things."

65等等我不是说...

Hang on, I didn't mean that...

66哦你这个"极其无知"是夸我来的

Oh, you meant "spectacularly ignorant" in a nice way(!)

相关文档
最新文档