埃及王子_The_Prince_of_Egypt_中英文剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

埃及王子 The Prince of Egypt

With the sting of the whip - On my shoulder - Aah !

我的肩膀受到鞭挞

With the salt of my sweat On my brow

我的脸上流着咸汗

Elohim, God on high啊,天上的神灵

Can You hear Your people cry您可听到子民的哀嚎

Help us now This dark hour帮帮我们在这黑暗的时刻

Deliver us拯救我们

Hear our call Deliver us听我们的呼喊,拯救我们

Lord of all remember us万物之主,别忘了我们

Here in this burning sand在火热的沙滩上挣扎

There's a land You promised us您曾应许我们一块土地

Deliver us to the Promised Land将我们解救到您所应许之地

My son l have nothing l can give孩子,我不能给你什么

But this chance that you may live只能给你活下去的机会

l pray we'll meet again我祈祷我们能再见面

- lf He will deliver us - [ Men ] Deliver us希望他将解救我们

- Hear our prayer - Ohh ! - [ Woman Vocalizing ] - Deliver us from despair 听我们祈祷,将我们从绝望中解救出来

These years of slavery Grow too cruel to stand多年来的奴役我们已忍无可忍There's a land You promised us您曾应许我们一块土地

Deliver us Out of bondage解开枷锁解救我们

And Deliver us并引导我们

To the Promised Land到应许之地

Hush now, my baby别出声,我的宝贝儿

Be still, love Don't cry静静地,心爱的,不要哭

Sleep as you're rocked By the stream让小河摇你入睡

Sleep and remember沉睡吧,但要记住

My last lullaby我最后唱的摇篮曲

So l'll be with you When you dream 当你进入梦乡时我将陪你左右

River, oh, river尼罗河,啊,尼罗河

Flow gently for me为我缓缓而流

Such precious cargo You bear载着我的心肝宝贝

Do you know somewhere你知道在什么地方

He can live free他才能自由自在地生活?

Deliver him there请把他带到那里

Brother You're safe now and safe may you stay

兄弟,你现在安全了祝你永远平安

For l have a prayer just for you我特意为你祷告

Grow, baby brother好好长大,小弟弟

- Come back someday - Mmm. 有一天回到这里

Come and deliver us too回来也解救我们

Come, Rameses. We will show Pharaoh your new baby brother--

来,兰姆西斯,我们带你的新弟弟去见法老

- [ Coos ] - Moses. 摩西斯

[ Chorus ] Deliver us拯救我们

Send a shepherd to shepherd us And deliver us 派一名牧羊人来带领我们

To the Promised Land到应许之地

Deliver us带领我们

To the Promised Land到应许之地

[ Moses' Mother ] Deliver us拯救我们

[ Fast Hoofbeats Approaching ]

- Ha, ha ! - Faster, you beasts ! You run like mules.

快点儿,畜生!你们像驴子一样慢!

- Hey, Rameses, how'd you like your face carved on a wall ? - Someday, yes. 兰姆西斯,把你的脸,刻在墙上怎么样?有一天会的

How about now ? [ Groans ] 现在如何?

[ Grunts, Yells ] You almost killed me ! 你差点害死我!

Oh, come on. Where's your sense of fun ? 你看,你历险的精神哪去了?

- Oh, it's fun you want ? - [ Horses Whinny ] 啊,你要冒险?

Come on, Moses. Admit it. You've always looked up to me.

承认吧,你一直都在向我看齐

Yes, but it's not much of a view. 没错,不过没什么看头

Second born, second place. -Not for long. 次子永远是第二名!马上就会改变的You don't think we'll get in trouble for this, do you ? 我们闯了祸不会受到惩罚吧? No, not a chance. 当然不会!

with such reckless, destructive, - blasphemous sons ?

神明为什么派这么两个轻浮莽撞的儿子来折磨我?

Be still ! Pharaoh speaks. -闭嘴,法老在说话l seek to build an empire, and your only thought is to amuse yourselves... by tearing it down 我要建立一个帝国而你们只想搞破坏使自己高兴

Have l taught you nothing ? 我白教你们了吗?

You mustn't be so hard on yourself, Your Majesty. You're an excellent teacher. 别太自责,陛下

lt's not your fault your sons learned nothing. 他们不学乖并非您的错

- They learned blasphemy. - True. -他们学会了亵渎神明 -是这样

相关文档
最新文档