中文诗词英语翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

面朝大海,春暖花开?

----海子

从明天起,做一个幸福的人

From tomorrow on,I will a happy person

喂马,劈柴,周游世界

Grooming,chopping,and traveling all over the world

从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

I have a house,towards the sea,with spring flowers blossoming 从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

From tomorrow on,I will write to each of my dear ones

告诉他们我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness

那幸福的闪电告诉我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me

我将告诉每一个人

I will spread it to each of them

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain

陌生人,我也为你祝福

Strangers,I will also give you my well-wishing

愿你有一个灿烂的前程

May you have a brilliant future

愿你有情人终成眷属

May you lovers eventually become spouse

愿你在尘世获得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world

我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开

I only wish to face the sea,with spring flowers blossoming

In heaven let us be two birds flying ever together, and on earth two trees with branches interlocked forever.?

在天愿做比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝。

A Young idler,an old beggar?

少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲

Where, before me, are the ages that have gone? And where, behind me, are the coming generations? I think of heaven and earth, without limit, without end, And I am all alone and my tears fall

down.?

前不见古人,后不见来者;念天地之悠悠,独怆然而涕下。

I would part with you only when mountains had no rocks, rivers had no water, thunders shocked in winter, snow fell in summer, and distinction disappeared between the sky and the earth.? 我欲与君相知,长命无绝衰。山无陵,江水为竭,冬雷震震,夏雨雪,天地合,乃敢与君绝! --《上邪》

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It omes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.?

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。?

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.?

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us."Stray Bird"-Ranbindranath Tagore?

我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。《飞鸟集》-泰戈尔

Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.?

把爱拿走,我们的地球就变成一座坟墓了。(法国)

Cut running water with a sword, it will faster flow; Drink wine to drown your sorrow, it will heavier grow. -----------Li Bai <>?

抽刀断水水更流,举杯销愁愁更愁. ------李白<<宣州谢眺楼饯别校书叔云>>

The friendship between men of virtue is light like water, yet affectionate; the friendship between men without virtue is sweet like wine, yet easily broken.?

君子之交淡如水,小人之交甘如醴。君子淡以亲,小人甘以绝。——庄周《山水》

But how much love has the inch-long grass For three spring months of the light of the sun??

谁言寸草心,报得三春辉?

Within you I lose myself,without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.?

相关文档
最新文档