英语口语常用句型300句
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1 Greetings
I haven't seen you around lately. What are you up to
最近没看到你,忙什么呢
I just stopped by to say hello.
我只是顺道过来打个招呼。
It's fancy meeting you here.
真没想到在这儿见到你。
2 Introduction
I'm afraid I didn't catch your name
我没听清你的名字。
》
I've heard a lot about you.
久仰大名。
3 Invitation
Could we have the honor of your present at the party
可否请您光临我们的宴会
4 Appointment
Let's make a date to go shopping this Saturday.
让我们约好这周六去逛街。
He won't be able to make your meeting this evening.
他今晚无法与您会面了。
,
He'll give you a call then to make another appointment.
他会给你打电话再约时间。
5 Help
Can you cover for me on Tuesday
周二能不能帮我代个班
If we can be of any help, please don’t hesitate tell us.
如果用得上我们,请不要客气。
I'm sorry to have take up so much of your time.
非常抱歉占用了你这么多时间。
He asked me to attend the meeting for him.
|
他叫我代他出席会议。
6 Compliments
Last night it was hard to recognize him, he was dressed to kill.
昨晚我简直就认不出是他,他打扮得超帅。
Because he finally got a date with that blond he's admired for so long.
因为他倾心已久的那金发女郎终于同意跟他出去约会了。
Nobody can get a better hand over him yet.
没人能胜过他。
I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM's China Headquarters. 我听说你被提升为IMB中国总部的总经理了。
…
7 Express apologies
Beg one's pardon for something.
请求某人原谅某事。
I'm very sorry to have given you so much trouble.
很抱歉给你带来这么多麻烦。
It's really not necessary. I know your intention was good.
真的没有这个必要,我知道你的本意是好的。
8 Say goodbye
In that case, I won't keep you any longer.
这样的话,我就不再挽留你了。
"
Come and see me when you have time.
有空过来看我。
Thank you for everything you have done for me during my stay here.
谢谢你在我逗留期间为我所做的一切。
The time has come to say goodbye.
说再见的时间到了。
9 Happiness
He always wearing a happy expression.
他总是面带喜悦之情。
I really don’t want to celebrate birthday. I'm getting older with each birthday. -
我真不想过生日,过一次就又老一岁了。
Our teacher sat us next to each other.
老师让我们坐在一起。
10 Anger
You're away too far, it burns me up.
你太过分了,气死我了。
I'm coming to the end of my patience.
我的忍耐已经到了极限。
You've made a mess of this matter.
你把这事搞得一团糟。
'
We're doing everything in our power to work this out.
我们正尽一切所能来解决这个问题。
If you could just give us a few more days, we should be able to get this straighten out.
如果您能给我们多几天时间,我们一定能把这个问题解决好。
11 Disappointment & Complaint
As soon as the goods arrived at our port, we had it inspected. To our disappointment, we found the goods were underweight.
货物一到我们的码头,我们就进行了检查,令我们失望的是,我们发现货物重量不足。But there's no need to go on and on about it.
但是没必要没完没了。
I don't see why you are kicking up such a fuss.
:
我不明白你为什么要这样小题大做。
12 Gloom & Sadness
His cruel remarks cut me deeply.
他那无情的话太伤我的心了。
You sound a little down in the dumps.
你听起来好像情绪低落啊。
You don't have to rub it in. I already feel bad enough as it is.
你别火上浇油了,我已经够难过了。
13 Sympathy & Comfort
What a pity it is. That's a shame!
[
真遗憾!真可惜!
I barely passed the exam. I don’t know why I did so badly.
我勉强通过考试,我不知道为什么考得这么差。
Cheer up. It could have happened to anybody.
别难过,这事人人会碰到。
Be calm and take things as they come.
冷静,随它去吧。
Don’t give it another thought.
别想得太多。
14 Ask the way & Give directions
。
How can I get to the Park Hotel
我要怎么去花园酒店。
Walk on to the end of the street, then turn left.
顺着这条路走到尽头,然后向左拐。
Walk tow block straight ahead and then turn left at the store. That’s the street you're looking for. 一直朝前走两个街区,然后在商店处向左拐,那就是你要找的街道。
Is there a bus I can take