陪同口译-对话练习作业

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、迎接外宾

王: 您就是世界进出口公司的总裁Wilson女士吧?我姓王,华林玩具公司的总经理。W:Nice to meet you,Mr. Wang.

王: 欢迎您到我们厦门来,一路辛苦了。

W:Thanks.I had a good flight… a bit long though.

王:你的行李都取了吗?

W:Yes, I have.

王: 行李给我们吧,车子在外面等着呢。

W : Thanks,but I can manage.

(In the car)

王: 这条是新建好的环岛路,紧邻沙滩,周末很多人来这儿休闲。风景不错吧?

W: It’s beautiful. You know, you would have to go a long, long way in U.S. to find somewhere as beautiful as this.

王:是吗? 厦门是个小城市,适合生活。厦门现在被誉为全国最温馨的城市。

W: All I can say is you are very lucky!What’s the population?

王: 常住人口130多万,规模不算大。

W: Well,that’s not a very small city by my standard.Anyway,could you tell me what my schedule here will be?

王: 今晚没什么安排,让你好好休息一天,倒一下时差。明天早上我们接您去工厂,看看样品, 参观生产线,下午我们谈谈合同的细节,后天观光旅游。您觉得这安排怎么样?W: That’s fine by me.I’m entirely at your disposal.

王: 我们到了,请下车,您先请。

2、陪同参观

李: 早上好!很高兴又见到你。你昨天睡得好吗?

B: Good morning! Nice to see you again.Yes,I slept very well,thank you.I was probably a bit tired after the long flight from Frankfurt.I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

李: 对酒店的设施和服务,你满意吗?

B: Yes,I’m perfectly happy here,thank you.You know it’s just another Holliday Inn and they provide the same facilities and the same standard of service all over the world.

李: 你来之前,我得知假日酒店将在本周末举办他们每年一度的啤酒节。所以就安排你住在那儿。

B: That’s really very kind of you.You really seem to understand what we Germans like.李: 谢谢。厦门林德现有四座建筑,两个生产厂房,一栋办公楼,还有一个新建的培训中心。B: Well,like any good company Linde spends a lot of time and money on staff training.Wherever we operate,we set up training enters to provide training not only for our own employees,but also for local people.

李: 对,投资就应该包括在人力资源方面的投资。这是办公楼,咱们上楼吧!你的办公室在三楼。

B: Really?An office to myself?I wasn’t expecting that.

李: 这是你的办公室,里面有电话和电脑。你在厦门的这段时间,有什么问题,都可以找我。B: Thank you.Perhaps we should get straight down to business.Let’s start with the R &D department; if you would introduce me to your colleagues,lets see how I can help

to solve the problems?

李: 我们的研发部在四楼。小张和小吴马上就会到这儿来。他们是这个项目的负责人。瞧,他们来了。

3、送机

Smith: It’s very kind of you to come all the way to see me off, Mr. Zhu?

Zhu: 没有什么。很遗憾你要走了。

Smith: I am sorry to leave you too.

Zhu: 你办了登机手续了吗?

Smith: No. Not yet.

Zhu: 我们现在去办理海关手续吧。请这边走.我送你一样东西作纪念。

Smith: Thank you. I’ll open it. Oh!It is a Chinese painting. It’s really marvelous. The horses are so nice.

Zhu: 很高兴你喜欢它,我希望它能让你想起我们的友谊。

Smith: I don’t know how to thank you for your kindness. I’m so glad to have it to remember my time here.

Zhu: 很高兴你喜欢这张画。我们非常感谢你为我们所做的一切,但愿能以某种方式回报你。

Smith: Don’t mention it.

Zhu: 听!广播里正通知你所乘坐的航班要起飞了。

Smith: Right. I have to go now.

Zhu: 中国有句古语“送君千里终有一别”,我祝你旅途愉快。

Smith: Hope to see you again.

Zhu: 再见,别忘了保持联系。

相关文档
最新文档