旅游英语口语300句:向国外汇款
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
旅游英语口语300句:向国外汇款
Ichiro Tanaka has subscribed to an English language magazine from the Untied States.
田中一郎已向美国订阅了一份英语杂志,
He is asking a clerk at the Higashi Bank about a dollar remittance check .
他正向一位东银行职员询问相关汇了美元支票事宜。
Tanaka:I have a bill from the publisher for $32.75.The publisher is in New York and I need a check to send him .
田中:我这里有一张来自出版商的32美元75美元的帐单,该出版商在纽约,我需要寄给他一张支票,
Can I get it here?
我能在这里办理支票吗?
Clerk:Yes,Mr.Tanaka.We can give you a check to send or we can issue a bank transfer direct to the publisher's bank ,
职员:能够的,田中先生。我们能够提供给您一张可寄出去的支票,或者,如果您知道该出版商与那里的哪家银行有业务关系,
if you know what bank they do business with .
我们能够直接给该出版商的银行出一个银行转帐单。
T:I am afraid I don't know.The only thing I have is this bill with publisher's name and address on it .
田中:恐怕我不知道这个点,我现有的就是这张有出版商的姓名和住址的帐单。
C:Well,I assume a regular remittance check will be
fine .You don't need to cable the money ,do you ?
职员:那么,我估计使用一张正式的汇款支票就能够了,您不需
要把钱电汇,对吗?
T:No ,I don't think so .I just received the bill yesterday and there is no deadline mentioned .
田中:是的,我想不需要。我昨天刚刚接到帐单,单子上没有提
到期限问题。
C:Well,let's issue a dollar remittance check that you
can mail to them .
职员:那么,我们就开出一张您能够邮寄给对方的美元汇款支票。
Please fill out the remittance request with the name and address of the payee,your name and address,
请您填写一下汇款申请单,请填上收款人的姓名和住址、您的姓
名和住址、
the amount and the reason for the remittance .
汇款额及理由。
T:What reason do I give?
田中:我写什么理由呢?
C:Just say magazine subscription.That will be fine.
职员:只要写预订杂志就能够了。
T:Can I wait for the check?I mean,does it take long?
田中:我能够等着开这张支票吗?我的意思是说,开支票要用很长的时间吗?
C:No,just a few moments.I'll figure out the exchange rate and service charge and then type up the check for you .
职员:不用,只要等一会儿就行。我需要计算出汇率、手续费,然后为您把支票打印出来。
I have to check our list of correspondent banks in the area to list a convenient drawee bank .
我还要查出我们所在地区往来行的名单,列出一个付款方便的银行。
T:Thank you .I'll read one of my magazines while I wait.
田中:谢谢,我一边等着您办手续,一边看我带来的杂志。