中英翻译练习题(2018-6-6)1

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

中英翻译练习题

1.沿途要住在停留和反省。

Stop and reflect along the way.

2.不过我认为还要有些橄榄油和醋,这样你随时可以兴之所至就弄个沙拉。

Although I’d also include some olive oil and vinegar so you’re always prepared for an impromptu salad.

3.每个流出序列流都有一个条件,将通过评估此条件来确定对应序列流是否发生。

Each outgoing Sequence Flow has a condition that will be evaluated to determine whether or not it occurs.

4.我将这些蚀刻图案当成终极的科学纹身纹在身上。

I like to think of these engravings as the ultimate science tattoos.

5.但是,互联网作为最终的数字传输版的营销市场的观念现在还是令人怀疑。

But the notion of the Web as the ultimate marketplace for digital delivery is now in doubt.

6.激活外出性同步化并设置时间跨度。

Enable outgoing synchronization and set the time span.

7.你想从极限简约主义那学到一些生活中的经验吗?

Would you like to learn some lessons in life from the ultimate minimalist?

8.她替他们起草一个计划。

She draft out a plan for them.

9.不过,各个语言组正在努力解决这些问题,您应当参考相应语言绑定的文档,以了解有哪些限制(如果有)。

However, the language teams are hard at work to address that, and you should refer to the documentation of your language bindings to see what (if any) limitations apply.

10.我们在原则上接受了这个条款。

We accepted the item in principle.

11.当然,基因只有通过与环境产生相互作用才能发挥其作用,而这种作用是通过提高个人形成经验性的经历的机会,或提高个人对这种机会的敏感性来实现的。

Of course, genes have their effects only in interaction with environments, partly by enhancing an individual's exposure or sensitivity to formative experiences.

12.在我的工作中,我的职责范围从应用程序架构设计到详细的规范设计,再到实际的应用程序开发。

In my line of work, I have responsibilities that range from application architecture design to detailed specification design to actual application development.

13.通常,您应该不需要参考日志文件,除非在使用该工具时遇到了问题并且需要进一步的信息来调试那些问题。

Typically, you should not need to refer to the log file, unless you encounter problems with the tool and need further information to debug them.

14.一个疯狂的科学家,从琥珀中弄出来一个酵母细胞,这完全是个随机事件。

It's such a random thing. A yeast cell, captured in amber, found

by a mad scientist.

15.我能帮你什么忙吗?

What can I do for you?

16.《潮流黎巴嫩》报道:哈马斯成员曾试图拆除炸弹,最终炸弹还是爆炸了。

An-Nahar newspaper reported that some Hamas members were trying to dismantle the bomb when it exploded.

17.野鸡是我们很少能品尝到的美味。

A pheasant is a delicacy we seldom can enjoy.

18.我们可以万无一失地想当然认为我们这一代人任意的行为将给未来的人造成负面的影响。

We can safely assume that the indiscriminate acts of our generation will have an adverse impact on future generations.

19.我们可以这样做是因为请求者和提供者中的响应都是无效的。

We can do this because of the void response for both the requestor and provider.

20.这就是为什么我们为酣睡者设计了一套终极唤醒系统:三合一唤醒系统。

That's why we have devised the ultimate awakening system for heavy sleepers: The Triad Awakening System™.

21.如果我们找到了这个问题的答案,那将会是人类理性的最终胜利——那时候我们将能够了解上帝的思想。

If we find the answer to that, it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason – for then we would know the mind of God.

22.我把这一信息告知肯,他立刻为外网服务器做了证书认证,并毫无问题地能够发送邮件了。

Once I passed this info to Ken, he added his credentials for the Outgoing server and he was sending mail without any issue.

23.通过TP,用户可以手动地定义每个数据分区,包括将被包括到那个分区的值的范围。

With TP, the user can manually define each data partition, including the range of values to include in that data partition.

24.哥伦比亚政府建立了有力的方案以破坏可加植物,拆除工艺实验室。

相关文档
最新文档