商务英语BEC中级翻译精选练习50题

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

商务英语BEC中级翻译精选练习50

为了让大家更好的准备商务英语BEC中级翻译,给大家带来BEC中级翻译练习,下面就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习1

1、I’d like to know the details of the tender conditions.

我们想知道详细的招标条件。

2. Before submitting the tender, we must know all the details about the bid conditions.

投标前,我们必须知道招标条件的细节。

3. Should we pay some kind of guarantee, for example, bank deposit?

我方需要提供什么形式的担保吗,例如保证金?

4. You need to provide us with a standby letter of credit established by Merchants Bank.

贵方需要提供由招商银行开立的备用信用证。

5. We know that you have rich experience in this field. I think you may win the tender.

我们知道贵公司在该领域很有经验,我认为你方可能会中标。

6. I have no doubt you may win the tender since you are NO.1 in domestic oil industry.

由于贵公司引领我国石油行业,我毫不怀疑,贵公司可能会中标。

7. We shall release our auction notice seven days before the auction day.

我们应于拍卖日7天前发布拍卖公告。

8. The period of a public notice for auction of a ship shall not be less than 30 days.

拍卖船舶的公告时间不得少于30日。

9. We’d like to have the right to produce and sell your products.

我们想获得生产和销售你们产品的权利。

10. I’d like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.

我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习2

1. We have a number of well-established connections for sales throughout the country.

我们己经在全国范围内建立起了很多销售渠道。

2. We have branch offices in all main cities of our country.

我们在我国各大城市都有分公司。

3. We suggest a trial period of one year. If everything turns out satisfactory, we can renew the agreement on its expiry.

我们建议试行一年,如果双方都满意,可以在协议期满时续签。

4. The two-year trial period for agency seems rather long for us.

为期两年代理试用期对我们来说似乎太长了。

5. As our sole agent, you cannot handle the same or similar products of other origin.

作为我方的独家代理,贵方不能经销来自其他厂家的同类或类似商品。

6. Please see that you are not expected to re-export our goods to any other areas outside your own.请注意,贵方不能向别的地区转出口我方产品。

7. We shall revert to the question of sole agency when our business develops further.

在我们的业务进一步发展后,我们再来讨论独家代理的问题。

8. I’m afraid we can’t appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover you promised is too small.

因为贵方承诺的年销售量太小,恐怕我们不能同意贵方作为我方的独家代理。

9. What is your usual practice in giving commissions?

你们通常支付多少佣金?

10. Like all our representatives, you will receive a 3 percent commission.

和我们所有的代理商一样,你们可以得到3%的佣金。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习3

1. I’m really looking forward to seeing you at my country.

我真的很期待能在我们国家看到你们。

2. Two of the most popular trade shows are held in Beijing and Shanghai.

两个最热门的商展是在北京和上海办的。

3. How early can we begin setting up our exhibit tomorrow morning?

明天早上多早可以开始布置展位?

4. I’d like to speak to whoever deals with planning permits.

我想和负责规划许可证的人谈谈。

5. Could I speak to someone in charge of customer services please?

请让客户服务部的负责人接电话,好吗?

6. I’m glad we had this talk. Bye!

我很高兴与您交谈。再见!

相关文档
最新文档