展会口译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

展会口译

Dialogue 对话

A: Hello,Organization Committee of the Shanghai International Textile Material Exhibition. What can I do for you?

A:你好,这里是上海国际纺织品面料展组委会,我能为你做点什么吗?

B: Hello, I am the sales manager of a textile company .I’d like to know about the exhibition this time.

B:你好,我是纺织品销售公司的经理,我想了解一下这次的展会。

A: The exhibition will be held from March 17th to 19th in Shanghai International Exhibition Center.

A:本届展会定于3月17日至19日在上海国际展览中心。

B: Oh, I see. B:哦,我知道了。

A: The exhibition number of booth is 1500, the buyers are 2500 professional buying groups from more than 100 countries and regions.

A: 预计有1500个展位,买家团是来自100多个国家和地区的2500个专业团体。

B: That sounds good.

A:听起来挺不错的。

A:It is an exhibition with a 11 years history catering to clients from more than South African and Mexico. Over the past 11 years, the exhibition has

been well known for its high efficiency in signing contracts.

A:这是一个有11年历史的展会,面向南非和墨西哥买家。在过去的十一年中一直因为合同签订的高效而著称。

B: Thank you. I know. Could you give me plane figure of booth?

B: 谢谢,我知道了。你能给我展位平面示意图吗?

A: Please wait a minute…..This is the plane figure of booth.There are the booths we left that haven’t book.

A:请稍等……这是我们展位的平面示意图,这些是我们展位是我们剩下还未预定的。

B: Let me see. Are there any vacant booths on the right of elevator?

B:让我看看,右边靠自动扶梯下面还有展位吗?

A: Yes, there are 4 left.

A:有,但只有4个了。

B: I’d like to book those 2 booths.

B:我想订这2个。

A: Good choice .They are very ideal booths with the most visitors.

A: 好眼力,这确实是两个理想的展位,一定会有很多顾客光顾的。

B: What about the expenses of booth ?

B:那关于展位费用呢?

A:The standard booth is 6800RMB. However, It is cheaper on the upper floor.

A:标准展位是6800元一个,楼层高的可以降低。

B: Could you give me a discount?

B:你能给我一个折扣吗?

A: OK, I’ll give you 90%discount.

A: 好的,我给你一个九折。

B: Thank you. If we want to participate, what should we do?

B:谢谢!如果我们参加,我们该怎么做?

A: You must fill in an application form and send us the fee as soon as possible.

A:你首先要填一张申请表,并将参展费用尽快汇过来。

B: Oh, I see. When can I transport the display items to International Exhibition Center?

B:噢,我明白了。那我什么时候可以把运到国际展览中心?

A: A day before the exhibition .Do you need us to introduce some companies who can help you to carry out shipping-related operation.

A:开展的前一天,你需要我给你介绍一些能够帮你运输展品的公司吗?

B: That’s fine. What should we do before transporting the display items? B:那太好了!那在运输前我们要做些什么呢?

A: You must arrange the exhibition in advance.

A:你需要提前准备好你的展品。

B: We will take care and prepare the items beforehand. By the way, if we want to ship the display items by the sea .Do you have any suggestion about

相关文档
最新文档