新白娘子传奇英语版

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

The new story of bai

Character: bai su zhen (B) Xiao Qin (Q) Xu xian(X)

出场时小青和白娘子一起走出来,白娘子唱着那首《千年等一回》,“千年等一回,等(着重)一回啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊”

Q: Do not wait. I have waited for it for a hundred times in a day.

你就别等了吧,我一天都已经等了一百回了

B: Do not complain. Okay?

青儿莫要抱怨,还好?

Q: Sister, sister where are we? We have travelled for a long time.

姐姐,姐姐,我们现在到哪儿了啊,我们走了好长时间了

B: Little Qin, let’s take a break, shall we?

小青儿,要不咱们休息一会儿,怎么样儿?

Q: Fine. But how long does it take to get to the west lake?

好吧,额、、那还要多久才能到达传说中的西湖啊?

B: Let me see. (Hold out a mobile phone) oh, we are drawing near. Do you see the mountain in the head?

让我看一看啊(掏出一个手机来)额、、、我们快要到了,你看见前面的那座山了吗?

Q: Oh yeah.

嗯嗯,看见了

B: As long as we go over that mountain. We will see Xu. I am a little bit nervous and excited and shy. Hey little Qin, does my face blush?

只要我们越过那座山,我们就能够看到许公子了,说起来我还有点小紧张、小兴奋和一点小害羞,嗨,青儿啊,帮我看看,我的脸是不是有点红啊

Q: What are you really for? Sister?

姐姐,你这么千辛万苦地究竟是为了什么啊,

B: I came here today for a important thing, for an marriage.(face began to blush)

我今天过来是为了一件重要的事,是为了一桩亲事(说着脸红了起来)

Q: But I am not an adult, should you take me to merry him?

但是我还未成年啊,你怎么能把我嫁给他呢?

B: Not you, but I. You know?

不是说的你,是我,额懂?

Q: Xu xian is human being, but we are the snakes. Do you want to have babies?

许仙是人类,而我们是蛇类。你可否能生小孩啊?

B: Of course!

当然了,必须得生!

Q: Don’t you fear that(嘎~~~) you give birth to a lot of eggs?

你就不拍你生出许多蛋来?(面部表情十分好奇)

B: Shut up! Shut your big mouth up! Okay?

闭嘴!闭上你的大嘴唇子

Q: Sister?

姐姐?

B: Spit it out!

有事快说!

Q: You see I am also single. Can you?

你看我也单身着呢,你能否帮我物色一个啊?

B: You? I will look for someone in the If Y ou Are the One by meng fei. Don’t be in a hurry. 就你?呵呵,你别急啊,我会在孟非主持的《非诚勿扰》给你看看啊

Q: I find meng fei a nice man. I want to marry him.

我发现孟非是个好男人,我就想嫁给他

B: I later take you to look for him.

等会儿我带你去找他

Q: Gratitude!

那就多谢啦

(这时候许仙出场,一股书生气息,英俊潇洒,风流倜傥)

B: (哎~)xu xian is coming

Q: Where?

一段背景音乐、、、

许公子吟咏出他的神话般的脍炙人口的诗句

鹅鹅鹅

曲颈用刀割

拔毛烧开水

铁锅炖大鹅

Q: sister, sister. Let’s go.

姐姐,姐姐,咱们上!

B: Where to go? Remember? You are a female snake, you need to be graceful.

去哪儿啊,去、、、记得?你是一条女蛇,你得矜持点

B: Y ou go to him to ask for some about him.

你去问问他的一些情况

Q: O le (额了)

这时,雷暴全场的事情发生了、、、、、、

小青以她那蛇步一步步地向着许公子走去了

而在这时,许公子正在聚精会神地玩着他的平板电脑

Q: ( 哎~) Are you xu xian?

你是许仙吗?

X: 默不作声,做出狂呕之状

X: Sorry, I am sorry.

哦,对不起,真的对不起

Q: Never mind

没关系

Q: Do you know who I am?

相关文档
最新文档