参观工厂之常用英语

合集下载

外贸英语口语:来厂参观

外贸英语口语:来厂参观

外贸英语口语:来厂参观(1)A: Would you like to go through our factory some time? B: That's a good idea.A: I can set up a tour next week.B: Just let me know which day.A:什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?B:好啊。

A:我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。

B:决定好哪一天就告诉我。

(2)A: thank for coming today.B: I'll wanted to see your factory for a long time.A: we can start any time you're ready.B: I'm all set.A:谢谢您今天的莅临。

B:好久就想来看看你们的工厂了。

A:只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。

B:我都准备好了。

(3)A: The tour should last about an hour and a half .B: I'm really looking forward to this.A: We can start over here.B: I'll just follow you.A:这次参观大概需要一个半小时。

B:我期待这次参观已久了。

A:我们可以从这里开始。

B:我跟着你就是。

(4)A: Please stop me if you have any question.B: I well.A: Duck your head as you go through the door there. B: Thank you.A:有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。

B:好的A:经过那儿的门时,请将头放低。

B:谢谢。

(5)A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour.B: This one seems a little small for me.A: Here, try this one.B: That's better.A:参观时必需戴上这安全帽。

外贸客户参观工厂常用英语

外贸客户参观工厂常用英语

外贸客户参观工厂常用英语当外贸客户参观工厂时,以下是一些常用的英语表达:1. Introduction and Greetings:- Welcome to our factory!- It's a pleasure to have you here.- Thank you for visiting our factory today.- We are excited to show you around.2. Factory Overview:- This is our production facility.- Here, we manufacture [product].- Our factory is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery.- We have a team of skilled workers who ensurehigh-quality production.3. Safety Instructions:- Before we begin, please put on your safety goggles and hard hats.- For your safety, please stay with the group atall times.- Please be cautious and watch your step as we move through the factory.4. Production Process Explanation:- Let me explain our production process.- First, we receive raw materials from oursuppliers.- Then, the materials go through various stages of production, such as cutting, shaping, and assembling.- Finally, the finished products are packaged and prepared for shipment.5. Quality Control:- Quality control is an essential part of our production process.- We have a dedicated team that ensures every product meets our high standards.- We conduct regular inspections and tests to maintain quality.6. Machinery and Equipment:- Here, you can see our cutting-edge machinery in action.- This machine is used for [specific process].- Our equipment is designed to increase efficiency and accuracy.7. Environmental Sustainability:- We are committed to environmental sustainability. - We have implemented eco-friendly practices in our factory.- Our waste management system ensures proper disposal and recycling.8. Questions and Answers:- If you have any questions, feel free to ask.- I'm here to answer any queries you may have.- Is there anything specific you would like to know?9. Conclusion:- Thank you for taking the time to visit ourfactory.- We hope you found the tour informative and interesting.- If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us.- We look forward to doing business with you.以上是一些外贸客户参观工厂时常用的英语表达,可以根据实际情况进行适当调整和补充。

VisitingFactories参观工厂-商贸英语

VisitingFactories参观工厂-商贸英语

Visiting Factories 参观工厂-商贸英语Visiting Factories 参观工厂256.Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

257. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

258. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

259.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

260.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

261. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

262.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

263.We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

264.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

265.The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

266. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

267.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

外贸客户参观工厂常用英语

外贸客户参观工厂常用英语

外贸客户参观工厂常用英语During a factory visit, it is important to communicate effectively with your foreign trade customers. Here are some commonly used English phrases to assist you in making a successful factory visit:1. Greeting:- Welcome to our factory!- It's a pleasure to have you here today.- Thank you for visiting us.2. Introduction:- Allow me to introduce myself, my name is [Your Name] and I will be your guide today.- This is our production manager, Mr./Ms. [Manager's Name]. He/she will provide detailed information about our manufacturing processes.3. Factory overview:- Our factory covers an area of [square footage] and employs around [number] workers.- We specialize in manufacturing [product or product category].- Our production capacity is [quantity] per [time period].4. Safety guidelines:- Please follow me and I will show you our safety procedures.- It is mandatory to wear safety equipment, such as helmets and safety glasses, in certain areas of the factory.5. Manufacturing process:- Let's start with the raw materials. They are stored in this area.- The raw materials go through a series of processing steps, including cutting, molding, and assembling.- Our quality control team conducts rigorous inspections at various stages of production.- After the final inspection, the finished products are packaged and prepared for shipment.6. Questions and answers:- Do you have any questions so far?- Is there anything you would like to know more about?- Feel free to ask for more details if anything is unclear.7. Factory tour:- Now, let's move on to the production floor, where you can observe the manufacturing process first-hand.- As we walk through the factory, please be aware of any safety signs or restricted areas.- Here, you can see our skilled workers operating the machinery.- Along this aisle, you'll find the quality control department, where inspections take place.8. Discussion and negotiation:- What are your impressions so far?- Are there any specific requirements or customization requests you would like to discuss?- Let's sit down and talk about your potential orders and how we may accommodate your needs. 9. Conclusion:- Thank you for spending your valuable time visiting our factory.- We hope this visit has provided you with a better understanding of our manufacturing capabilities. - We look forward to a fruitful business partnership in the future.Remember, effective communication and understanding are key to fostering successful relationships with your foreign trade customers during a factory visit.。

接待海外客户来工厂参观中英文

接待海外客户来工厂参观中英文

作为东道主,国外客户来工厂参观用语参考1、Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。

2、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

3、You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

4、Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

5、Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。

6、These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

7、They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

8、We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。

9、Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

10、The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了11、All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

12、We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

带国外客户参观工厂常用语

带国外客户参观工厂常用语

带国外客户参观工厂常用语商务英语口语一、有关工厂的句子1.You will surely know the products better after the visit.参观后你一定会对产品有更深的了解。

2.Let me give you this list of departments first.让我先给你这份部门清单。

3.Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.每个部门的旁边是它的位置和经理的名字。

4.Please let us know when you will be free so that we can arrange the tour for you.请告诉我们您什么时候有空,以便我们为您安排行程。

5.Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?计划是否从原材料到成品都有效?6.We look forward to our tour of your plant.我们盼着参观你们工厂。

7.If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians.如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。

8.We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making.关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。

9.We’re interested in learning about your food-making and pack- aging process.我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。

国外客户参观工厂英语用语完整版

国外客户参观工厂英语用语完整版

Welco‎m e to our facto‎ry.欢迎到我们‎工厂来。

You'll know our produ‎c ts bette‎r after‎ this visit‎.参观后您会‎对我们的产‎品有更深的‎了解。

Maybe‎w e could‎ start‎ w ith the Desig‎n ing Depar‎tment‎.也许我们可‎以先参观一‎下设计部门‎。

Then we could‎ look at the produ‎c tion‎ line.然后我们再‎去看看生产‎线。

These‎ drawi‎n gs on the wall are proce‎s s sheet‎s.墙上的图表‎是工艺流程表。

They descr‎ibe how each proce‎s s goes on to the next.表述着每道‎工艺间的衔‎接情况。

All produ‎e ts have to go throu‎g h five check‎s in the whole‎ proce‎s s. 所有产品在‎整个生产过‎程中得通过‎五道质量检‎查关。

We belie‎v e that the quali‎t y is the soul of an enter‎p rise‎.我们认为质‎量是一个企‎业的灵魂。

There‎f ore,we alway‎s put quali‎t y as the first‎ c onsi‎d erat‎i o n.因而,我们总是把‎质量放在第‎一位来考虑‎。

Quali‎t y is even more impor‎t ant than quant‎ity.质量比数量‎更为重要。

Is the produ‎c tion‎ line fully‎ autom‎a tic?生产线是全‎自动的吗?What kind of quali‎t y contr‎o l do you have?你们用什么‎办法来控制‎质量呢?All produ‎c ts have to pass stric‎t inspe‎c tion‎ befor‎e they go out.所有产品出‎厂前必须要‎经过严格检‎查。

工厂参观英文对话范文

工厂参观英文对话范文

工厂参观英文对话范文A: Welcome to our factory! We're glad to have you here for a tour today.欢迎来到我们的工厂!我们很高兴今天能够为您提供参观。

B: Thank you for having us. We're excited to see the production process and learn more about your products.谢谢你们的邀请。

我们都很兴奋能够看到生产流程,了解更多关于你们的产品。

A: Before we begin the tour, I'd like to provide some background information about our company. We have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in manufacturing high-quality electronic goods.在我们开始参观之前,我想先向你们介绍一些有关我们公司的背景资料。

我们已经经营了20多年,专注于生产高质量的电子产品。

B: That's impressive. We're interested in understanding your manufacturing processes and quality control measures.那太令人印象深刻了。

我们对了解你们的制造过程和质量控制措施很感兴趣。

A: Our factory is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and we adhere to strict quality control standards to ensure the reliability and performance of our products.我们的工厂配备了最先进的机械设备,我们严格遵循质量控制标准,以确保产品的可靠性和性能。

参观工厂之常用英语

参观工厂之常用英语

参观工厂之常用英语WHY DON’T WE START AT THE WORKSHOP. MR …?为什么不从工厂开始呢,MR…?LET ME TAKE YOU AROUND THE FACTORY.让我带你到工厂四周看看。

I’M AFRAID YOU’LL HAVE TO WEAR AN OVERALL. IT’S A HYGIENE REQUIREMENT. 请穿上工作服,这是卫生上的要求。

YOU NEED THIS FOR SECURITE.你需要使用这个,以保证安全。

AT PRESENT, THERE ARE 968 WORKERS AT THE MANUFACTERING PLANT.目前,这座制造厂有员工968人。

WATCH YOUR STEP.当心你的脚下。

I’m not familiar with that point. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable. 关于那一点我不太熟悉。

让我打电话给比较了解情况的人。

It’s very important not to touch the machinery.不要触摸机器很重要。

Pls come this way.请这边走。

Our company deals in a wide range of related products.本公司经营一系列相关产品。

How big is your company?贵公司的规模有多大?What is your market share?贵公司的市场占有率是多少?I’m not familiar with that part.那一部分我不熟悉。

Well, shall we have a break? You must be tired, having seen all of our plants all at once.好了,我们是不是应该休息一下呢?一下子参观完我们全部的工厂,你一定累了。

参观工厂相关的商务英语口语

参观工厂相关的商务英语口语

参观工厂相关的商务英语口语客户到工厂工厂实地考察,可以看到工厂的管理,确认能确保产品的质量始终保持稳定。

下面是店铺分享的关于参观工厂的英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!(一):Welcome to our factory. 欢迎参观我们的工厂。

A: Welcome to our factory.甲:欢迎参观我们的工厂。

B: I hope we haven't put you to any trouble.乙:希望我们没有给您添麻烦。

You are welcome to our factory.欢迎来到我们的工厂。

We welcome your arrival to take a look.欢迎您来参观。

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.女士们,先生们,欢迎你们。

(二):Put your helmet on, please. 请戴上安全帽。

A: Put your helmet on, please.甲:请戴上安全帽。

B:Definitely yes.乙:当然要的。

You all have to wear this hard hat for the tour.参观时必须戴上安全帽。

I'm afraid you'll have to wear an overall.您要穿上工作服。

Please watch your step.请注意脚下。

Please don't touch these metal cables.请不要碰那些金属电缆。

(三):The tour will take about an hour and a half. 这次参观大概需要一个半小时。

A: The tour will take about an hour and a half.甲:这次参观大概需要一个半小时。

B: That's OK.乙:好的。

The tour should last about an hour and a half.这次参观大概会持续一个半小时。

参观工厂 英语

参观工厂 英语

1.Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

2. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

3. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

4.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

5.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

6. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

7.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

8.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

10. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

11. I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

12.What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?13.All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

14.The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

客户参观工厂英语对话大全

客户参观工厂英语对话大全

Basic Expressions1、We look forward to our tour of your plant.我们盼着参观你们工厂。

2、If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians.如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。

3、We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making.关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。

4、We’re interested in learning about your food-making and pack- aging process.我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。

5、It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the plant.谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。

6、You will surely know the products better after the visit.参观工厂参观后你对我们的产品肯定会更了解。

7、Let me give you this list of departments first.我先给你这份各个部门的清单。

8、. Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.在每个部门的旁边都标有其具体位置和经理的姓名。

9、Please let us know when you will be free so that we can arrange the tour for you.请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。

10、Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?ConversationsDialogue 1A: If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.B: It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory. A: Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.B: Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.A: That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.-- 如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。

参观工厂时常用商务英语口语

参观工厂时常用商务英语口语

参观工厂时常用商务英语口语1.商务建议参观工厂,是外商充分了解合作伙伴实力的重要方式。

作为接待人员,首先要和对方做好良好的沟通,就对方感兴趣的内容合理安排参观路线。

熟记下面这句话会让正在参观的外商倍感亲切。

please feel free to ask questions at any point during the tour. i'il be pleased to answer your questions.(参观期间请随时提问,我乐意为您解答)。

2.商务英语情景对话a:good moming! mr.white.welcome to the factory site of rainbow silk textile co., ltd.my name is xu lei.早上好!怀特先生。

欢迎您来到彩虹丝绸纺织品有限责任公司的厂区。

我是徐磊。

b:good morning!mr.xu.早上好!徐先生。

a:i understand this is your first visit to our factory,so i'll be showing you around. please feel free to ask questions at any point during the tour.i'ii be pleased to answer your questions.据我所知,这是您第一次参观我厂,我将带您四处看看,参观期间请随时提问,我乐意为您解答。

b:thank you. how long will the tour take?谢谢。

多长时间能参观完呢?a:it will take half an hour to go through the main plant,and anothertwenty to take a look at the sample room.参观主要生产车间需要半小时,再有二十分钟去看一下样品室。

带客户参观工厂时的常用英语(实用版)

带客户参观工厂时的常用英语(实用版)

接机到送酒店:1.Excuse me. Are you XXX from XXXX?对不起,你是来自XX公司的XX吗?2. I'm XXX. I am here to meet you today. 我是XX,今天我到这里来接你。

3. I'll show you to your hotel. 我带你去旅馆。

4.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。

5.Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗?Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

6.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗?7.We have booked a hotel for you.我们已经帮你预定了酒店8.Does it take long to go to hotel from here?从此地去台北要很久吗?It’s about an hour.大概要一个小时。

9.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

10.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?How about get something at the hotel restaurant. 我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西怎么样。

VISITFACTORYENGLISH外国客户参观工厂的英语会话

VISITFACTORYENGLISH外国客户参观工厂的英语会话

VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH/参观工厂/转Key Sentences (重点句子)256.Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

257. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

258. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

259.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

260.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

261. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

262.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

263.We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

264.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

265.The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

266. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

267.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

带客户参观工厂时的常用英语

带客户参观工厂时的常用英语

带客户参观工厂时的常用英语抵达工厂时说:I hope the noise isn’t bothering you .参观时不能久留时说:we are running a little short on time ,so(我们的时间有限,因此……)参观活动结束,车子在外面等候时说:.this completes our schedule for today .I understand they have our car already wait.(今天的活动安排已结束,我想我们的车已在等候。

)wh y don’t we start at the workship ,Mr.?.Let me take you around the factory .We’d like to give a complete of our operation.I’m afraid you’ll have to wear on overall .It’s a hygiene u need this for securite.At present ,there are 968 woekers at the manufacturing plant.Watch your step.注意你脚下I’m not familiar with that point. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.It’s very important not to touch the machinery.Pls come this way.Our company deals in a wide range of related products.How big is your company?What is your market share?I’m not familiar with that part.Well, shall we have a break You must be tired, having seen all of our plants all at once.I h ope you don’t mind having Chinese food for lunch.We still have plenty of time, so if there’s some place you’d like to stop by, pls don’t hesitate to ask.Are all these available nowCan you give me some samples?If you decide touse our products, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.That’s it. Is there anything else you’d like to see?Let’s go up to my office and discuss more…What did you think of our factory?What’s your overall impression?I’m very favorably impressed.1,I will give you a complete picture of our operation.我将使你完全了解我们厂的运作情况。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

参观工厂之常用英语
WHY DON’T WE START AT THE WORKSHOP. MR …?
为什么不从工厂开始呢,MR…?
LET ME TAKE YOU AROUND THE FACTORY.
让我带你到工厂四周看看。

I’M AFRAID YOU’LL HAVE TO WEAR AN OVERALL. IT’S A HYGIENE REQUIREMENT.
请穿上工作服,这是卫生上的要求。

YOU NEED THIS FOR SECURITE.
你需要使用这个,以保证安全。

AT PRESENT, THERE ARE 968 WORKERS AT THE MANUFACTERING PLANT.
目前,这座制造厂有员工968人。

WATCH YOUR STEP.
当心你的脚下。

I’m not familiar with that point. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
关于那一点我不太熟悉。

让我打电话给比较了解情况的人。

It’s very important not to touch the machinery.
不要触摸机器很重要。

Pls come this way.
请这边走。

Our company deals in a wide range of related products.
本公司经营一系列相关产品。

How big is your company?
贵公司的规模有多大?
What is your market share?
贵公司的市场占有率是多少?
I’m not familiar with that part.
那一部分我不熟悉。

Well, shall we have a break? You must be tired, having seen all of our plants all at once.
好了,我们是不是应该休息一下呢?一下子参观完我们全部的工厂,你一定累了。

I hope you don’t mind having Chinese food for lunch.
希望你不介意午餐吃中国菜。

We still have plenty of time, so if there’s some place you’d like to stop by, pls don’t hesitate to ask.
我们还有很多时间,所以如果你想在哪里逗留一下,请不要不好意思说。

Are all these available now?
这些产品有现货么?
Can you give me some samples?
你可不可以给我一些产品?
If you decide touse our products, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
如果你决定用我们的产品,保证不会使您失望的。

That’s it. Is there anything else you’d like to see?
就这些,你还有什么别的想看的么?
Let’s go up to my office and discuss more…
我们上楼到办公室去进一步讨论……
What did you think of our factory?
你觉得我们的工厂怎样?
What’s your overall impression?
你总的印象如何?
I’m very favorably impressed.
我的印象很好。

相关文档
最新文档