参观生产车间的商务口语会话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

参观生产车间的商务口语会话

在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,那么关于参观生产车间该如何跟对方沟通呢?以下是小编给大家整理的参观生产车间的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家

Visiting a Factory (1)

参观生产车间

A: Welcome to our factory.

A:欢迎光临我们工厂。

B: I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

B:我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

A: Actually, you'll know our products better after the visit. I'll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.

A:事实上,参观后您会对我们的产品有更深刻的了解。我将带您参观,同时解释如何操作。

B: That'll be most helpful.

B:那将会大有帮助的。

A: Maybe we could start with the Design Department .And then we could look at the production line.

A:也许我们应该先参观一下设计部门,然后再去看看生产线。

B: How much do you spend on design development every year.

B:你们每年在设计开发方面花费多少?

A: About 10% of the gross sales.

A:大约占总销售额的10%。

B: That's fine.

B:很好。

Visiting a Factory (2)

参观生产车间

A: Welcome to our factory. My name is Jiang Hai and I'll show you around here. First we'll take a look at the workshop which produces food thermometers. Please, this way.

A:欢迎诸位今天来到我们的工厂。我叫江海,由我来带大家观赏。首先,我们去看生产食品温度计的车间。请走这边。

B: Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?

B:手工操作全部变成计算机自动控制了呀?

A: Yes, it has.

A:是的。

B: Excuse me what is this?

B:对不起,这是什么?

A: This is a circuit board.

A:这位是线路板。

B: Are the batteries in it made by your people?

B:上面的电池也是这儿产的吗?

A: No, they are from other factories.

A:不是,电池是从别的厂家订购的。

B: What kind of battery is it?

B:什么类型的电池?

A: It is lithium which can be used for over three years.

A:锂电池,使用寿命可以达到3年以上。

Visiting a Factory (3)

参观生产车间

A: Do you remember Mr. Zhao, our factory director?

A:还记得我们的厂长赵先生吧?

B: Of course .Good to see you again, Mr. Zhao.

B:当然。赵先生,很高兴再见到你。

C: Good to see you, Mr. Bush. Welcome to our factory.

C:很高兴见到你,布什先生。欢迎你来参观。

B: Thank you. I've heard that you've been changing the factory.

B:谢谢。我听说你们改变了工厂。

C: Yes. We make many things better now.

C:是的。许多事情改善了很多。

A: We've been able to improve our production methods since the last time you were here. We've changed from batch production to flow production.

A:从你上次来到现在,我们已经改进了生产方式;我们把分批生产的方式改变为大量生产。

B: That's sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.

B:这样必定能促进效率和生产率。

C: We also have computers helping us as part of the production system.

C:我们现在生产系统中还有计算机帮忙。

A: Right. The computer system helps us check productivity. Let us show you around the factory, so you can get a good idea of how things work.

A:对,有计算机系统检查生产率。让我们带你四处看看,你也好好了解一下工厂的作业情形。

相关文档
最新文档