酒店总机英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

总机

1. 请问您贵姓?对不起,请您重复一次好吗?May I have your name?/Would you give me your name? ( Pardon , please? )

2. 请拼出客人的名字好吗?How to spell the guest’s name please?

3. 对不起,因线路问题我听不清楚您说话,请重新打一次好吗?I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again? 4.能告诉我客人是哪里人吗?Would you tell me where the guest comes from ?

5.能告诉我客人是哪间公司的吗?Would you tell me which company the guest is from?

6 . 对不起,我们在酒店的名单上找不到客人的名字。I ‘m sorry. We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.

7 . 介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下,好吗?Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?

8. 我再帮您查一下,请稍等。I will check it for you again. Just a moment please.

11. 请您讲慢一点(大声点),好吗?

Could you speak more slowly (loudly)?

12. 请稍等,我将为您转接。Wait a moment, please. l will connect/transfer it for you.

13. 您好,先生。这里是总机,您有一个外线电话,介意我接入您的房间吗?

How are you, sir? This is the operator. You have an outside line. May I put it through ?

14. 晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布鲁斯先生的电话,请问您是否需要接听?

Good evening, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Bruce is on the line (Phone) now. Would you like to take it?

15. 对不起,先生,他的电话占线,请您稍后再拨。I’m sorry, sir. The line is busy now, Could you please call back later.

16 . 对不起,先生,电话无人接听,请您稍后再拨或留言。

I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering, Could you please call back later or leave a message.

17 . 让我重复一次您的信息吧。Let me repeat your message.

18 . 对不起,我听不懂您说什么,我可以帮您转接给大堂副理吗?

Sorry I can’t follow you. May I put you through to the assistant manager?

19 . 对不起,先生,房间电话未挂好,转不进去。I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.

20. 对不起,先生,我们不可以透露客人的房号。I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.

21. 我是758房客,有人给我留言吗?I am staying in room 758./I am the guest of room 758。Did anyone leave message for me?

23 . 对不起,先生我们暂时没有收到您的留言。I’m sorry, sir. There is no message for you. / We haven’t got any message for you.

24 . 是的,您有一个留言。您不在时,**先生打电话给您,请您早上9点在大厅等候,届时会有人来接您。

Yes, you have got a message. Mr. ** has phoned to you when you were out, he wanted you to wait in the lobby at 9; 00am, the company will send someone to pick you up.

25. 晚上好,**先生,请问您有收到您的留言吗?Good evening, **sir. Did you receive your message?

27 . 您好,在您外出时,**公司的李先生来电找过您,并请您收到留言后,尽快复电给他。

How are you, Mr.**. When you were out, Mr.Lee of ** company called you. He

Wanted you to receive this message, please call him back as soon as possible.

28 . 早上好,您的朋友**请您8点到西餐用早餐,8点30分在大堂集合。Good morning, Mr.**, Your friend Mr.**asked you to have breakfast at the western Restaurant at 8 o’clock. Then wait in the lobby for him at 8:30am.

31. 隔壁房间的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.

32. 请马上派人来帮忙拿行李。Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.

33. 可以借用一下熨斗和熨板吗?Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?

34. 房间空调有点问题.There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.

35. 喷水头的热水出不来。The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.

36. 电灯不亮。The light isn’t working.

37. 电源关闭了。The power is off.

38. 请送一些毛巾过来。Could you send some towels to my room?

39. 浴巾还是面巾?Bath towels or face towels, please?

40. 请派人到我的房间来收拾餐具好吗?Please send someone to clear up the tableware.

42 . 我把门锁上了,但把钥匙遗忘在房间里了。I have locked the door, and left the key inside.

相关文档
最新文档