【超能陆战队】台词中英对照

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

起来起来

Get up! Get up!

赢家诞生完胜对手

The winner! By total annihilation.

催命阎王

Yama!

谁是下一个谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄Who's next? Where's the guts to stop me in the ring?

挑战我的小阎王

With little Yama!

我能试试吗

Can I try?

我有个机器人是我自己造的

I have a robot. I built it myself.

算了吧小子这儿有规矩交钱才能入场Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play.

这些够了吗

Oh, Is this enough?

你叫什么小朋友

What's your name, little boy?

我叫小宏滨田宏

Hiro, Hiro Hamada.

准备好你的机器人小虫

Prepare your bot, Zero...

两方对垒决一死战

Two bots enter... One might leaves.

准备好了吗

Fighters ready? 开战

Fight!

这是我第一次参赛能再试一次吗

That was my first fight. Can I try again?

没人喜欢输不起的人小朋友

No one likes a sore loser little boy.

回家吧

Go home.

我还有钱

I've got more money...

准备好了吗

Fighters ready?

开战

Fight!

磁力神

Megabot!

灭了他

Destroy.

- 再见了小阎王 - 什么

- Not more "Little Yama". - But what?

这怎么可能

This is not possible!

我也没想到也许是新手运气好吧

Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck.

你还想再来一次吗

Do you wanna go again?

阎王

Yama?

#NAME?

- No one hustles Yama! - Wooh! Hey!

给他点颜色看看

Teach him a lesson!

伙计们有话好好说

Hey fellas. Let's talk about this.

- 小宏快上车 - 阿正

- Hiro, get on! - Tadashi!

来得真是时候

Ooh! Good timing.

#NAME?

- Are you okay? - Yeah.

#NAME?

- Are you hurt? - No!

那你在想什么笨蛋

Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head!

你十三岁从高中毕业就是为了干这个

You graduated high school and you're 13 and this is what you're doing?

抓紧了

Hold on!

机器人比赛是违法的你会被抓进监狱的Bot fighting is illegal. You're gonna get yourself arrested.

机器人比赛不违法参与赌博才...才违法Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that's illegal.

但没人会注意到的我势头可猛了老哥But, so who could heed. I'm on a roll, big brother.

谁也不能阻止我And there is no stopping me!

哦不

Oh, no.

嗨卡斯阿姨

Hi, Aunt Cass.

你们还好吗快告诉我你们没事

Are you guys okay? Tell me you're okay...

#NAME?

- We're fine. - We're okay.

那就好

Oh good.

那你们两个小笨蛋在想什么

Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!

过去的十年我含辛茹苦把你们拉扯大

For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you.

我十全十美吗不

Have I been perfect? No!

我很会养小孩吗不

Do I know anything about children? No!

我该找本育儿手册来看吗也许吧

Should I pick a book on parenting? Probably?

我想说什么来着我本来想说...

Where I was going with this? I had a point...

#NAME?

#NAME?

我也爱你

I love you too!

相关文档
最新文档