电影猫鼠游戏字幕对白

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

猫鼠游戏

非常感Thank you very much

欢迎各位来到《真真假假》and welcome to To Tell the Truth.

我们的第一位客人他让自己成为Our first guest, he's made a career

最无耻的以冒名顶替为生的骗子out of being the most outrageous impostor

是我们这个节目从未邀请过的that we've ever come across on this show

你很快就会明白我的意思的and you're going to see what I mean.

号选手请问你叫什么名字?Number One what is your name, please?

我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈尔My name is Frank William Abagnale.

号选手呢?Number Two?

我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈尔My name is Frank William Abagnale.

号选手呢?Number Three?

我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈尔My name is Frank William Abagnale.

从年到年..."From to

我成功地冒充了泛美航空公司的飞行员"I successfully impersonated "an airline pilot for Pan Am Airways

免费飞了百多万公里"and I flew over two million miles for free.

那段时间我是乔治亚州一家医院的"During that time, I was also the chief resident pediatrician 儿科见习医生主管"at a Georgia hospital

还是路易斯安那州首席检察官的一名助理"and an assistant attorney general "for the state of Louisiana.

在我被逮捕时我被认为是"By the time I was caught, I was considered

美国历史上最年轻及最胆大的骗子"the youngest and most daring con man in U.s. history.

我在美国境外的个国家和境的个州里..."I had cashed almost $ million in fraudulent checks

用伪造的支票套取了约百万美元的现金"in foreign countries and all states.

而所有这些都是在我岁生日之前做的"And I did it all before my th birthday.

我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈尔My name is Frank William Abagnale."

他要讲真话了So, for the first time he's gonna have to tell the truth

首先由基蒂发问and we're going to start our questioning with Kitty.

号选手凭你的聪明才智Thank you. Number One, why, with all your talent...

你肯定是个非常聪明的家伙and you're obviously a very bright fellow...

你为什么不找个合法的职业谋生?why didn't you go in for a legitimate profession?

这是个挣钱多少的问题It was really a question of dollars and cents.

年轻的时候的时候我需要钱...When I was a young man, I needed the money

我想这个职业是最简单的挣钱方法and I thought this list of careers was the easiest way to get it.

明白了I see.

号选手我发现这真奇妙Number Two, I find this all very fascinating.

是谁最后抓住你的?Who was it that finally caught you?

他叫卡尔·汉莱提His name was Carl Handratty.

汉-莱-提Han-an-an-ratty.

莱提Ratty.

汉莱提Handratty.

汉莱提Han-ratty.

卡尔·汉莱提Carl Handratty.

- 是的- 我...-Yes. -I...

叫...卡尔·汉莱提am... Carl Handratty.

我代表美国的联邦调查局I represent the FBI from the United states of America.

我有官方许可Yeah. I have orders

来见那个美国囚犯阿巴戈尔to see the American prisoner, Abagnale.

{\an}法国马赛年圣诞节前夕

你坐在这里You sit here.

不许开这扇门You do not open the door.

不许从这个小孔You do not pass him...

递给他任何东西anything through the hole.

天啊Aw... Jesus.

你知道我自己也有点感冒了You know, I've got a little bit of a cold myself.

弗兰克Frank...

按照欧洲人权法...I'm here to read the articles of extradition...

我来宣读引渡条例according to the European Court for Human Rights.

第款: 引渡将被批准...Article One: Extradition shall be granted

关于犯下按照法律应受惩罚罪行...in respect of offenses punishable under the laws..."

- 救我- 最长期限至少一年的- help me. - for the maximum period of at least one year

严厉刑法of a severe penalty.

救我Help me.

弗兰克... 住口Frank... stop it.

救我Help me.

你没想骗我是吧?You don't think actually you can fool me, do you?

还有页没读完呢注意听pages to go. stay with me.

第款:Article Two:

"如果引渡请求中包含了几种不同的罪名..."If the request for extradition "includes several separate offenses

而其中的每一项都可以进行判罪..."each of which is punishable under the laws..."

"根据请求方的法律...""of the requesting party..."

弗兰克?Frank?

弗兰克?Frank?

他妈的!Goddamn it!

快找医生来!Get me a doctor in here!

- 我需要名医生! - 是的- I need a doctor! -Yes.

医生! 现在就要!Doctor! Now!

别紧弗兰克我们带你去医生那儿Don't sweat it, Frank. We're going to get you right to a doctor.

弗兰克如果你能听见我别担心Frank, if you can hear me, don't worry.

我明天早晨就带你回美国I'm going to take you home in the morning.

明天早晨弗兰克Home in the morning, Frank.

- 你在做什么? - 洗掉虱子- What are you doing? - Washing off the lice.

要尽快送这个人上飞机他需要医生This man has to be on a plane for America. He has to see a doctor.

相关文档
最新文档