导游英语情景口语对话

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

导游英语情景口语对话

A:Hello, Walter?

A:您好,是沃特吗?

B:Yes. Hi, what's up?

B:是的。嗨,什么事?

A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.

A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。

B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.

B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前我

还呕吐了。

A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.

A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。

B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.

B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。

A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.

A:那好吧。我马上就过来。

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿……)

A:Walter! Where are you?

A:沃特,您在哪儿?

B:I'm in the bathroom.

B:我在洗手间里。

A:What took you so long?

A:您怎么这么长时间?

B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.

B:我在洗手间里拉肚子。

A:Gross. Diarrhea?

A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?

B:It's not so bad.

B:没有那么严重。

A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.

A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。

B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.

B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。

A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.

A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。

B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.

B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。

A:Are you sure you want to go?

A:您肯定要去吗?

B:To the restroom? I have no choice.

B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。

A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.

A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。

B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.

B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。

A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.

A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。

B:All right, well e right away.

B:好吧。我们立刻就来。

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿……)

B: Where's the patient?

B:病人在哪儿?

A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.

A:在房间里。他病得很厉害。

B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are ing with us? Step in please.

B:不用担忧,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来吗?请上来吧。

B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.

B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。

B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.

B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进手术室。

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿???…)

A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?

A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?

B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.

B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息几个星期才能康复。

A:May I send food for him?

A:我可以给他送饭吗?

B:No, outside food is not peamitted.

B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的。

A:Can I e round to see him tomorrow?

A:我明天能不能来看他呢?

B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours,

It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.

B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另

外,进人病房之前得先让护士批准才行。

A:Yes. Thank you.

相关文档
最新文档