机场常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

简介电话用语

A: Hello. This is the Booking Office of China Eastern Wuhan.

甲:你好,这里是东航武汉公司售票处。

B: Hello. This is Wang Lin speaking.

乙:你好,我是王林。

A: What can I do for you, Sir?

甲:先生,您有什么事吗?

B: I want to make a reservation on the Flight SK996 the Thursday 15, August.

乙:我想订一个8月15日星期四SK996航班的座位。

A: Your name is Wang Lin, W-a-n-g L-i-n, right?

甲:您的名字是王林W-a-n-g L-i-n,对吗?

B: Yes. That’s right.

乙:对。写对了。

A: Your reservation is OK. Bye.

甲:您的订座已办妥。再见。

B: Thank you. Bye.

乙:谢谢。再见。

电话确认订座

A: Would you please tell me your flight number?

甲:您能把您的航班号说一遍吗?

B: Yes. It’s SK996.

乙:可以。是SK996。

A: And your name?

甲:您的姓名?

B: My name is Wang Lin. W-a-n-g L-i-n.

乙:我叫王林。W-a-n-g L-i-n。

A: OK. I’ve got it. Your reservation is OK. Thank you for reconfirmation. Bye.

甲:好的,我找到了。您的订座没问题。谢谢您确认订座。再见。

B: Thank you. Bye.

乙:谢谢。再见。

需要查询,礼貌对待

注意:使用Would you please 等,语音升调

A: Do you want to take Flight CZ3135 this Saturday?

甲:您要坐本周六CZ3135航班?

B: Yes. That’s right.

乙:对。就是那个航班。

A: Would you please wait a minute? I’ll have a check to see if there is any seat on that flight. 甲:您能稍微等一下吗?我来查查看该航班上是否还有座位。

B: All right, please.

乙:好的。请查吧。

查到有座位,告诉乘客

词汇:first class, business,economy.

A: I’m very happy to tell you, there are still some seats on that flight.

甲:我很高兴地告诉您,该航班上还有座位。

B: Very good. Thank you very much.

乙:非常好,多谢。

A: What class of seat are you going to take? First class or economy?

甲:您要坐什么等级的座位?是头等舱还是经济舱?

B: Economy, please.

乙:请给我订经济舱。

A: All right. Your seat is OK.

甲:好的。您的座位订妥了。

多个航班查询

A: I’d like to know how many flights are there going to Guangzhou this Friday.

甲:我想知道本周五有几个航班飞广州。

B: Would you please wait a second? I’ll check it for you.

乙:请您稍微等一下行吗?我为您查一查。

A: All right. Thank you very much.

甲:好的。非常感谢。

B: You are welcome.

乙:不客气。

A: Have you got it, Miss?

甲:你查到了吗,小姐?

B: Yes. I have got it, There are 7 Flight going to Guangzhou this Friday.

乙:是的,查到了。本周五有7个航班飞广州。、

A: Where do they depart, then?

甲:那么都什么时候起飞呢?

B: There are 3 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon, leaving at 0830, 0945, 1115, 1450, 1545, 1720 and 2005, respectively. Which one do you prefer?

乙:上午3个航班,下午4个航班,起飞时间分别为8点半,9点45分,11点15分,14点50分,15点45分,17点20分和20点5分。您想坐哪个航班?

A: 1115,please.

甲:请给我11点15分的航班吧。

B: OK.

乙:好的。

——航班较多的国内航线,无须提前订座

A: Hello. This is the Beijing Booking Office of China Southern Airlines.

甲:你好。这里是中国南方航空公司北京售票处。

B: Hello. This is Zhang Guohua speaking.

乙:你好。我是张国华。

A: Can I help you, Sir?

甲:先生,您有什么事吗?

B: I want to go to Guangzhou by air next week. So I want to make a reservation now.

乙:我下个星期要去广州。所以想订个座位。

A: You see, there are so many flights leaving Beijing for Guangzhou everyday. So it’s not necessary for you make a reservation. Just come to our booking office and buy a ticket.

甲:您知道,每天有那么多航班飞北京广州。所以没有必要订座。您就到我们售票处买张机票就行了。

相关文档
最新文档