酒店总机英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

一.问候对方

(一)外线电话之问候External Call

1.向对方问好.Address the caller.

例: 你好. Good morning / afternoon/ evening

2.说出酒店名称.Identify the hotel.

例:中国大酒店. China Hotel

3.表明自己身份.Identify yourself

例:我是丽莎. Lisa speaking.

4.提出帮助.Offer help

例:我可以帮你什么忙呢? May I help you?

(二)内线电话之问候. Internal call

1.向对方问好.Address the caller.

例:你好. Good morning /afternoon /evening. 2.介绍你自己的部门/部分.Identify your department /section.

例: 食街/询问处. Food Street / Information.

3.介绍你自己Identify yourself.

例: 我是丽莎. Lisa speaking.

4.提出帮助.Offer help.

例: 我可以帮你什么忙呢? May I help you?

二.电话转线.TRANSFER CALL

1.告诉对方你的意向.Tell the caller of your action.

例: 请稍等,我帮您将电话转给陈先生.

One moment please, I’ll connect you to Mr.Chen.

2.如果等回话时间超过30秒应向对方道歉.

Apologize for the time lap if the line has been held for 30 seconds. 例:对不起.让您久等了.

Sorry to have kept you waiting.

3.告诉对方情况.Reassure the caller.

例: 电话正在使用,您是否再等一会或者留下一个口信呢?

The line is busy .Would you like to hold the line or leave a message?

4.若对方再次要求尝试再转线.Transfer again if the caller insists.

例: 请稍等,我会帮您再转线的.

Certainly, sir.Please hold on and I’ll transfer for you again.

三.当对方要找的人不在时.

WHEN THE EXPECTED PERSON IS OUT……

1.留下对方的姓名. Get the caller’s name.

例: 请问贵姓? May I know who’s calling?

2.向对方作出解释,并提出帮助.Explain the situation and offer help.

例: 陈先生,对不起,冼小姐暂时不在,但她会很快回来,您是否等一会或留下口信呢?

Mr.Chen,I’m sorry .Ms Sin is not around but she will be back soon .Would you like to hold the line or leave a message?

3.如若要找的人短时间内将不会再回来,我们便应提出帮助.

If the expected person will not be back soon , offer help.

例: 陈先生,对不起,冼小姐正在开会,我恐怕她可能短时间内不回来了,我是她的助手,有什么我可以帮忙的?

Mr.Chen,I’m sorry .Mr.Sin is in a meeting now and I’m afraid she won’t be back for a while I’m Lisa ,her assistant, is there anything I can do for you ?

4.小心聆听并记录下来.Listen carefully, and take the note.

5.不要打断客人的说话,但须作适当的回应,表示你在聆听.

Do not interrupt the caller. Just give response to show that you’re listening.

例: 是的,太太.

Y es, madam.

6.当你听不清楚对方的讲话时,便应有礼貌地要求客人重复.

If you can’t hear clearly, request the caller to repeat.

例: 陈先生,对不起,可否再讲多一次呢?

Mr.Chen, I’m sorry. I beg your pardon.

7.当对方讲完时,应重复一次记录.When the caller finishes, REPEAT the message.

例:陈先生,我可以重复一下您刚才所讲的话吗?……是这样吗?

Mr.Chen, may I repeat the message to you ?……Is that correct?

四.挂线. CLOSING CALL

1.问对方是否有其他的要求.Ask if the caller has any other request.

例: 陈先生,是否还有其他事情?

Mr.Chen, will that be all?

2.如果对方留了口信,应令对方确定下来.

If the caller has a message, assure him / her.

例:我会把您的口信给冼小姐.

I’ll pass your message to Ms.Sin.

3.向对方道别.Farewell.

例: 再见,多谢你的来电,祝您有愉快的一天.

Goodbye. Thank you for calling .Have a nice day.

五.电话应对时应做的……DOS

相关文档
最新文档