44句经典英语现场销售对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1 Do you like this model ?
你喜欢这款吗?
2 What would you like ?
你喜欢什么样的?
3 What goods will you order?
你想订什么样的货?
4 How do you pack them?
你想怎样包装它的?
5 The style is out of stock ?
这款没货!
6 How do you like this color?
你觉得这颜色怎样?
7 Take your time !
请随便看!
8 We have some special offers !
我们有一些特价产品!
9 We have ready stock !
我们有现货!
10 The quantity is too small !
这个数量太少了!
11 Can you order more !
能不能订多点呢?
12 It is our latest model !
这个是新款!
13 It is up to date style!
这是新货(新款)!
14 It's high qullity
这是好的质量!
15 It's well-made !
质量很好!
16 This is class one !
A级货!
17 Sorry! the price is fixed !
对不起!一口价!
18 This is the best price !
这是最低价!
19 This is the last offer!
这是最低报价!
20 The goods are not available!
那货还没准备好!
21 We have a rush on this model !
这货很畅销!
22 The material is very expensive !
现在面料很贵!
22 It's very hard to make
做工很难!
23 How many pieces would you like to order ?
你要多少数量?
24 May I know what items you are intersted in ?
我可以知道你对哪个产品感兴趣吗?
25 This order will be delayed !
这个单要推迟!
26 I will deliver the order tomorrw!
我明天可以帮你送货!
27 Where would you like us to deliver the goods!
把货送到哪里呢?
28 When will you deliver the goods ?
什么时候要送货?
29 I promise, have stock a few day later !
我保证!过几天就有货!
30 We can deliver the goods in end of this month !
我们能在月底交货!
31 We can deliver the goods in 15 days !
我们能在15天内交货!
32 Because our factory is too busy , can we deliver the goods later ?
因为工厂比较忙,我们能不能迟点交货?
33 If this color is not available, would you like another one ?
如果这颜色没有,其它的行吗?
34 The order is too small , we can't afford delivery !
这个定单太小,我们负担不了那费用!
35 We will try our best to deliver it ASAP ! 我们会尽快交货!
36 Hope you will come again next time !
希望你下次再光临!
37 Hope to see you again !
希望再见到你!
38 Hope you will be our business partener ! 希望你成为我们合作的伙伴!
39 Make sure you will sign on the order ! 务必在定单上签名!
40 cash on delivery!
交货付款!
41 C.O.D is our usual way !
交货付款是我们通常的方式!
42 Take care of you belonging !
请看好你的财物!
43 How can I reach you?
我怎么联系你呢?
44 Enjoy your trip !
旅途愉快
A: Good morning! What can I do for you?
早上好!有什么我可以为您做的吗?
B: Just looking.
我只是看看。
A: OK! Go ahead
好的,请随便看。
A: Good afternoon! May I help you?
下午好,我可以帮到你吗?
B: Do you have diamond ring?
你们有钻石戒指吗?
A: Yes, we have. / No, we haven't.
是的,我们有。对不起,我们没有。
A: Please show me this one!
请把这个拿给我看一下。
B: Ok, here you are.
好的,给您。
A: How much?
多少钱?
B: 2000.
2000元
A: It's too expensive. Do you have discount?这太贵了,你们有打折吗?
B: 20% off.
八折。
A: Can you come down a bit?
可以再便宜一点吗?
B: Sorry! We have only one price.
抱歉,我们是不讲价的。
A: How about this one? Do you like it?
这个怎么样?你喜欢吗?
B: Ok, Take it.
好的,我买了。
A: Cash or card?
现金还是刷卡?
B: International Credit Card.
国际信用卡。
A: Do you have passport?
你带护照了吗?
B: Yes. Where do I pay?
是的,我在哪儿付钱?
A: This way please.
请这边走。
A: Which one do you like most?
你最喜欢哪一个?
B: The blue one.
蓝的这个。
A: It's beautiful! It's very fit for you!
这个很美,非常适合你。
B: Really? But this one is a little too small!真的吗?不过这个有点小。
A: This one is bigger. Here you are.这个大点,给你。
A: Can you show me some jade, please?
能给我拿些玉看看吗?
B: Yes, of course. Would you like a jade ring?
当然可以。喜欢玉戒指吗?
A: Yes, and I'd like a jade bracelet, too.
喜欢,我还想买一只玉手链。
B: Here are all kinds of jades. Choose whatever you like, please.
这些是各种各样的玉器,请随便挑选。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: Oh, this one is quite impressive. I'll take it. By the way, do you sell pearl necklaces?嗯,这是很特别,我买了。顺便问一下你们店有珍珠项链吗?
B: Yes. Sea born pearls or river born pearls? We have both kinds.
有的。您要海水珠还是淡水珠?两种都有.
A: I wonder which looks more lustrous.
请问哪一种色彩更鲜艳?
B: Well, Sea born pearls are of higher value, but the river born pearls have equal luster and are just as beautiful.
嗯,海水珠的价值较高。不过实际上,淡水珠也跟海水珠一样光彩美丽.
A: Oh, I see.
哦,原来如此,
A: Good evening, miss. Do you want me to show you anything?
晚上好,小姐。要我拿点什么给您看看吗?
B: Yes. I'm looking for a diamond ring.
是的,我想买一个钻石戒指。
A: What kind do you have in mind?
您想买什么样的?
B: I'm not so sure. Do you have some good introduce.
我还拿不定,你有什么好的介绍。
A: Just a moment, how about this one. you may try it on.
请稍候,这个怎么样,您不妨戴上试一试。
B: Thank you. This fits me perfectly. l'll take it
谢谢,这个非常适合,我买了。