经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
How'd someone get a hold of your credit card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码
I have no idea. But Look how much they spent. 我也不知道你看他们花了多少钱Monica, would you calm down? 莫妮卡冷静点好吗
The credit card people said that 信用卡部员说
you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought. 你只须为你买的东西付款
I know, it's just such reckless spending. 我知道只是他们花钱如流水
I think when someone steals your credit card 我想那小偷偷去你的信用卡时
...they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind. 早就忘了要小心谨慎吧
Wow, what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个呆瓜
花了69.95元买"神奇拖把"
That's me. 我买的
Oh, yuck. Ross, he's doing it again. 讨厌罗斯他又这么干了
Marcel, stop humping the lamp. 马塞尔别再侵犯那盏灯了
Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come back, Come here, Marcel. 别蹭了停下马塞尔过来
马塞尔
Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不别到我房里我去抓他出来
Ross. You've got to do something about the humping. 罗斯你得想办法别让他发春了What? It's just a phase. 怎么了这只是暂时的
Well, that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的
Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗这又没什么大不了
- Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. - What? -马塞尔停坏猴子 -又怎么了
Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious. 只能说
我的"好奇乔治"娃娃不再好奇了
Monica, you are not still going over that thing. 莫妮卡你不是还在纠结吧
- This woman's living my life. - What? -这女人过着我的生活 -什么
She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活而且过得比我好Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She, she buys clothes from stores 她买衣服的那家店
that I'm intimidated by the sales people. 我一直被售货员冷眼相待
She spent $300 on art supplies. 她花了300块买艺术用品
You're not an artist. 你又不是艺术家
I might be if I had the supplies. 要是有这些我或许已是艺术家了
I mean, I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. 我本可以过这样的生活我却没有Oh, Monica, come on. You do cool things. 莫妮卡别泄气你活得很精彩Really? Let's compare, shall we? 真的吗那我们来比一比好吗
Oh, it's so late for "shall we." 现在说"好吗"太晚了吧
Do I horseback ride in the park? 我到过公园骑马吗
- Do I take classes at the New School? - No. -我在新学校上过课吗 -没有
This is so unfair! She's got everything I want, 太不公平了她拥有我想要的一切and she doesn't have my mother. 而且她没有我那样的妈
How about Joey Paponi? 乔伊·帕波尼如何
No, still too ethnic. 不好还是太民族了
My agent thinks I should have a name that's more neutral..
我的经纪人认为我该取个中立点的名字
Joey Switzerland? 乔伊·瑞士如何
Joey Switzerland? 瑞士是著名中立国
Plus, you know, I think it should be Joe. 还有我觉得自己应该叫乔
you know, Joey makes me sound like I'm this big 乔伊让我感觉...像个小不点you know, Joey makes me sound like I'm this big joey有小动物的意思
which I'm not. 可我不是
Joe, Joe, Joe Stalin? 乔乔乔·斯大林如何
Stalin. Stalin. 斯大林斯大林
Do I know that name? It sounds familiar. 我听过这名字吗听起来好熟悉Well, it does not ring a bell with me. 反正我没什么印象
Joe Stalin. 乔·斯大林