警察常用英语

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

警察常用英语 Prepared on 22 November 2020
公安机关接处警常用英语会话集推荐教材:
1,《实用警务英语口语》
2,《警务英语口语》
3,《口口声声,警务英语》
一、基本会话
1、Hello. This is 110 Emergency Police Service of YueXiu Municipal Public Security Bureau. May I help you / What can I do for you
2、Someone is killed here, police should come at once to investigate it.
3、What is your position (Where are you) 你的位置在哪里
4、Ok, our criminal police will come immediately and make investigation of the scene of killing/stealing/blackmail/robbery/car accident. 好的,我们民警马上过去调查处理。

5、A stealing has taken place in my house, and would you ask criminal police to come immediately and make investigation of the scene of the stealing
6、Ok, our colleagues will come at once and handle it .
7、My family members suffer from food poisoning. 我的家人都事物中毒了。

8、Ok, our colleagues will come to the scene and help you .(We will come at once and help you.) 好的,我们民警马上到现场救援。

9、A fire takes place here, firemen, please. 失火了,请派消防员来。

10、Fire-brigade will come immediately and put it out. 消防队员马上就来救火。

11、I am calling to report a missing credit card. 是的,我丢失了信用卡要报警。

12、Have you reported to credit company about you r loss 向信用卡公司挂失了吗
13、Please report this loss to your credit company (bank) by yourself. 请自己向信用卡公司挂失。

14、What is the issuing bank of your travelers checks 旅行支票的发行银行是哪家
15、My car was stolen. 我的汽车(自行车)被盗了。

20、Where was your parking place 你的车停在什么地方
21、Where did you park it 您的车放在哪里
23、Something was stolen in my car. 我车上的东西被盗了。

25、My money has been stolen(My money was stolen). 我的钱被偷了。

26、Ok, our colleagues will come to the scene right away and handle it.
27、My bag has been robbed. 我的包被抢了。

29、I have lost my bag in the room of YueXiu Hotel.
30、Which room and floor are you living What was in the bag When did you lose Wait a moment, our colleagues will come immediately 您住几号楼几号房间包里有些什么东西估计什么时候丢的
31、A robbery took place in my office. 我的办公室内发生抢劫。

32、Ok, police officers will respond to the scene right away and handle it .
33、I was blackmailed at some place. 我被敲诈了。

35、I was troubled in the traffic accident on....... 我在某地发生交通事故。

36、Please tell me where you are 告诉我您的位置好吗?
37、My position is ...kilometers away form someplace. 我现在在离某城(地)...公里处。

39、One wheel of my car is out of order on ......, would you please do me a favor (my wheel is broken on ......,help me please) 我的车轮在某路上坏了,请您帮忙。

40、My wallet has been stolen.( My wallet was stolen.) 我的钱包被人偷走了。

41、Ok ,our colleagues will respond to the scene right away and handle it .
42、 Is that 110 There are some problems with the gas pipeline in my house. And I am afraid that it will catch fire. 是110吗我家的煤气管道出了问题,可能会发生火灾。

43、 Just a moment, we will send fire brigade and the gas company to the scene.
44、My family members get gas poisoning now. 我家有人煤气中毒了。

45、Ok, our colleagues will come to the scene right away and handle it .
46、The pipe of running water is out order in my house. 我家的自来水管坏了。

47、We will pass your message to the water supply company.
48、There is a power cut in our area. 我们这里全部停电了。

49、We will pass your message to the power supply bureau.好的,我们马上通知供电局。

50、The telephone-line is out of order in my house. 我家的电话坏了。

51、We will pass your message to the telecommunication bureau at once. 电信局
52、Now, I am locked outside my house without keys. 我家的门关了,我忘记带钥匙了。

53、We will inform the locksmith to your home and let him help you, but fees are needed.
54、My wife suddenly feels sick, and I cannot contact with 120 Rescue Center by telephone. Can you help me 妻子突然生病,但我无法和120急救中心电话联系,请你帮忙。

55、Calm down, please tell me your address in detail. 别着急,告诉我们您的具体地址。

57、Please wait a moment, and our colleagues will get there soon. 请稍等,民警马上就到。

58、A mental patient is making disturbance here. 我们这里有一个精神病人在闹事。

59、Ok, our colleagues will come to the scene right away and handle it.
60、I have forgot my bag in the taxi. 我的包忘在出租车上了。

61、What is the license plate of the taxi. 那辆出租车的牌号是多少?
62、It seems like T-2179, but I cannot read the Chinese letter before T. 好像是T-2179
63、Ok, we will get contact with you soon after we find it .Your phone number please?
64、My car bumped against someone when I was driving. 我开车撞人了。

65、Ok, our traffic police will come immediately and make investigation of the scene of the accident. 好的,交警马上就到现场处理。

66、My baby has been lost his way. 我的小孩走失了。

68、Please stay calm. 请保持冷静。

69、Is your child a girl or a boy How old is she When she was lost What was she wearing 你孩子是男孩还是女孩多大了何时丢失的穿什么衣服?
70、When did he lose his way What is his name and how old is he And what is your home address We will do our best find him. 何时走失的姓名年龄家在哪里?
71、A girl of 4 years old, She was in a red blouse and a colorful dress.
72、Do not worry. We will let our colleagues help to look for her.
73、Is that 110 Emergency Police Service I took a taxi just now and left my bag in it. Would you please help me to look for my bag
74、Is there anything in your bag Do you remember the license plate of the car How can we contact with you after we get the bag
76、Just a minute, we will inform the fourth group of traffic police to search for the taxi. If we find it, we will tell you. 我们马上通知交警四大队处理,查到后通知您。

77、I took a taxi, but the driver blackmailed me for more money. Please help me to handle it.
78、What is your position 您的位置在哪里?
80、Ok, we get it and police will arrive soon. 知道了,民警很快就到。

81、There is a quarrel between several Chinese young men and me . Police should come here quickly! 我和几个中国青年发生纠纷,请赶快派民警来!
82、Where are you living Tell me your exact address. 您住在哪里请告诉详细地址。

83、I am living in room 8 of YueXiu Hotel.
84、Just a moment, our colleagues will arrive there soon. 请稍等,民警马上就到。

85、Is that 110 I want to prosecute 我想投诉。

86、Who do you want to prosecute And for what 请问您投诉谁为何事?
87、There is a traffic policeman who delayed my car and gave me a parking (speeding) ticket. But I did not break the traffic. 交警扣了我的车,还罚款,但我没有违章停车。

88、Tell me your spot, please 请告诉我您的位置。

90、Please stay where you are. We will send inspectors to investigate it. 督察前去处理。

91、There is decoration company downstairs, The noise affects our rest. 投诉噪音
92、What is your address 您的地址在哪
94、Ok, we will inform the Department of the Environment. 马上联系环保部门处理。

95、I want to apply for a passport. Could you please tell me where the Administration of Exit and Entry is 我想申请护照,请问出入境管理处在哪里
96、At ShangGuan lane , WuYi road, that is, the house for Certification on the east side of the building of public. 在五一路上官巷3号,公安厅大楼东侧的办证大厅内。

97、It is my first trip to come to GuanDong. Please tell me where the Development Zone is 我第一次来广东,请问广东开发区在哪里?
98、Where are you 您在哪里?
100、You can start form the hotel and go along the XinJian south road southward, you should pass six crossroad and turn left to go on. It is about 2 kilometers walk for you to arrive there. 沿新建南路一直向南走,过6个十字路口,然后向向东走2公里就到了。

102、Hello, we are police. Who called 110 for Emergency Police Service 是谁报的警?104、It is our duty to come on to the scene on time . 按时赶到现场是我们的职责。

106、Do you speak Chinese or English 你说汉语还是英语?
108、Tell me the whole story, please 请把事情的整个经过告诉我。

109、How did the accident occur 这个事故是怎么发生的?
110、Would you please tell me the incident in detail 请把事情的详细经过告诉我?
111、Could you tell me the time 你能告诉我时间吗?
112、May I ask your name, please 能告诉我您的名字吗?
113、How to spell your surname 您的名字怎么拼写
114、What is your address 您的(住址)地址是哪里?
115、What is your nationality 您的国籍是什么?
116、What is your occupation 您的职业是什么?
118、What did you lose When did you lose it
120、That is too bad./I am sorry to hear it. 太糟了
124、Sorry , I did not quite follow you. 对不起,我没完全听懂您的话。

125、Would you speak slowly ,please 您慢一点说好吗?
126、Would you tell me again , please 您能再对我说一遍吗?
127、Your property was turned in. 你的遗失物找到了
128、Your property has not been turned in yet. 你的遗失物还没有找到
129、I will make a report on your lost property. 我将要填写遗失申报表
130、Could you tell me your name, age address and telephone number.
131、Please leave your full home address so that we can get in touch with you.
132、Please try to recall what happened at that time. 请尽量回忆当时的情况。

133、We will try our best to look for your missing article. 我们尽力帮助您找回失物。

134、Do not worry, everything will be OK. 不必担心,一切会好的。

135、When and where did you last see it 您是何时何地最后见到遗失物的
136、When and where did you notice you lost it 您是何时何地发现了遗失物的?
137、Please describe the 。

in detail. 请告诉。

特征。

138、Is there anything distinctive about the。

那。

有特征吗?
139、We will get in touchy with you if it is found. 如果找到了您的东西就同您联系。

140、What is your address and telephone number 您的住址和电话号码?
142、143、Do you have any relatives or friends here whom we can contact after you leave China 您离开后,有无在中国能够联系的亲戚或朋友?
144、 There is a traffic accident here, and someone was injured, Police should come quickly. 这里发生交通事故,有人受伤,请警方赶紧来处理。

145、Tell me the traffic accident, what kind of traffic the two parties used How about the casualty 请告诉我事故发生的位置双方是何种车辆人员有无伤亡?
146、It is in front of a restaurant in the north of YinZe Bridge. The accident took place between two cars and the drivers are badly wounded. 在迎泽桥北面的一个饭店门前,两辆车发生交通事故,驾驶员伤势严重。

147、Just a moment, our colleagues will arrive soon, it is our duty to inform the "120"Rescue Center. 请稍等,民警就来,同时我们负责通知120急救中心。

148、Hello, this is 110 Emergency Police Service. Can I help you?
149、Please tell me the whole story as exact as possible. 请尽可能讲清事件的全过程。

150、Do not worry, we will send for our colleagues to handle it right away, please trust me! 151、Just a moment, it is our duty to help you as much as possible.
152、Please let me know your telephone number and address, so that we can keep in touch with you. 请留下地址和电话,以便与您联系。

153、Calm down and be polite, please, we are busy,please do not affect our work.
154、Calm down, please , you dial the wrong number. 不要冲动,您打错了电话。

156、Would you like leave a message 您要留句话吗
157、Please feel free to call me if there is anything I can do. 有什么事,请随时打电话。

158、In emergency, just dial 110. 有紧急情况请拨110。

159、If you dial 110, we will run to you at once. 拨了110我们马上就会赶到。

160、There have been theft cases now and then., Be sure to lock the doors when you leave home. 时常发生盗窃案件,外出时一定要锁好门。

161、Most burglars gain access into house through unlocked front and back entrances, windows and similar opening. Be sure to inspect the house carefully before going to bed or going out. Never forget to lock the house securely. 大多数盗贼都是从忘了上锁的前门,后门,窗户和通道进入室内的,在睡前和外出前一定要检查一下,不要忘记锁门。

162、When you notice a suspicious person loitering around your house, immediately contact the police. 如果发现有可疑的人在房子附近徘徊,请马上报警。

163、In case your house has been broken into or you have had your property stolen, leave the area as it is and report to the police promptly. 家中失窃,保护好现场,尽快报警。

164、Lock all doors when you o out. 外出时一定要锁好门。

165、Secure all cash and other precious items at a safe place.
166、Call 110 when you observe suspicious activity. Police cars and police officers will respond to the scene as soon as we receive your phone call.
167、Please stay calm. 请保持冷静。

168、We are going to guide you to safe place.
169、Please follow the police directions.
170、Telephone number is .., and extension is .... 电话号码是。

,分机是。

171、I t is very kind of you. 太感谢您了。

172、Thank you for your cooperation. 谢谢您的合作。

二,情景对话
P: Hello. Police station, can I help you 你好,警察局,您需要帮忙吗?
F: Yes. I am calling to report a missing credit card. 是的,我丢失了信用卡要报警。

P: What is the card number, miss 卡号是多少,女士?
F: Oh, I do not remember. 噢,我不记的了。

P: What is your name and address 那么您的姓名和地址呢?
F: Janet Carlson,1275 Hasting Street,Vancouver,Canada.
P: Sorry! I do not catch what you said, would you speak slowly again?
F: Yes, my name is Janet Carlson, J-a-n-e-t C-a-r-l-s-o-n.
P:I get it, you are not American citizen, are you 我记住了,你不是美国公民,是吗?F: No, I am a Canadian. Does that matter 不,我是加拿大人,这有什么关系吗?
P: Oh, no, no. Did you say your card was lost or stolen?
F: Stolen. I left my purse, on the counter in the department store while I went to the fitting room to try the dress on. 被盗了,在商店试衣间试衣服时,我把皮包放在柜台上。

P: When did you discover it was stolen 你什么时候发现被盗了?
F: I did not discover that until I went to pay. Do you think there is anything you could do Someone may be charging things to my credit this very minute.
P: You do not need to worry, Miss Carlson, once we get your card number, your card will be invalidated all over the world within 30 seconds simply by informing the terminal. 我们一得到你的信用卡号码就会通知银行,30秒内你的信用卡就会在全世界范围内失效。

F: Oh, I am so relieved to hear that. Thank you very much. That is all right.
2
P: Hello. can I help you 你好,我能帮你什么忙吗?
F: Hello. My house has been burglarized. 是的,我家被盗了。

P: What is your name and address, madam 留下你的名字和地址好吗,夫人
F: It is 88,28th fLoor the Worldtrade center, FuDong Street, and this is Mary. Green.
我是玛莉。

格林,我的地址是府东街世界贸易中心,28层,2888号房间。

P: Oh, madam, when did that happen 哦,夫人,能讲一下经过吗?
F: This morning. I went to sleep and forgot to lock the window and a burglar came in the window and cleaned us out. 起床后,我忘记关窗户,小偷从窗户进来并洗劫了我们。

P: What is your mean clean out 把您怎么了?
F: I mean he took everything of any value: money, watches, TV, DVD, everything. What should I do?
P: I am sorry about that, Madam. But do not worry too much. We will send someone to you right away.
F: Thank you. 谢谢您。

P: Good-bye. 再见。

3
P:Hello. Police station. 你好,这里是警察局。

F: Hello. My car was stolen last night. 你好,我的车昨晚被盗了。

P: What is your name and address, please 能告诉我您的名字和地址吗?
F: My name is Jack Nelson, and my address is 66 ChangFen street.
P: What kind of car is it, sir 您的车是什么牌子的,先生?
F: it is a 1999 red Sotana. The license plate number is WGX123.
P: And where was it parked 车停在哪里?
F: It was parked in front of MeiYuan hotel. 梅园宾馆门前。

P: Can you tell me the time period when it was stolen 能告诉我被盗的具体时间吗?
F:I can tell you the time ,it was 4:20 . 我能,凌晨4点20分。

P: What you mean you saw the perpetrators stealing the vehicle?
F: No, I heard them. The car alarm went off ,but they must have disengaged it . 不,我听到了,防盗器响了,但是他们一定把它切断了。

P: Oh, sir, we are open all night here. Why did not you call then 为什么才报案呢?
F: I was so sleepy. I thought it was my alarm clock. So I looked at the clock, reset it, and went back to sleep. 我很困,以为是闹钟响,重新设定了时间后,又睡了。

P: Oh, I see32、Ok ,police officers will respond to the scene right away and handle it .
4
F:Good morning. My name is Hawkins, a business-man from Germany. May I trouble you for something now. 早上好,我叫霍金斯,我是个德国人,我有件事要麻烦你。

P:Good Morning. What can I do for you 早上好,您有什么事?
F:I have lost my handbag. 我丢失一个手提包。

P:What are there in it 你的手提包里有什么东西
F:A Camera, a wrist watch, a passport, some travelers cheques and also a credit card. 里面有一架照相机,一块手表,本人的护照,同时还有几张旅行票和信用卡。

P:When and where did you lose your hand bag Please explain it in detail.
F:Yesterday afternoon, I arrived at the TaiYuan Airport at 16:20 from Hong Kong. Then I called a taxi to the YingZe Hotel. After that, I put my luggage in order. I found my hand bag missing. I supposed I lost it either at the airport or in the taxi.
P:Did you get in touch with the airport office or the taxi company?
F:No, I didn't.
P:Well, Let's try to get in touch with them. Now
would you please write down what you have told me in detail, including, your name, nationality, passport number, objects time, and place of missing, your room number in YingZe Hotel and when you will leave city etc...那么,让我们设法同他们联系,帮你查找,现
在请你详细地写下刚才告诉我的事情,包括:你的姓名,国籍,护照号码,在何时何丢
失了什么东西,在迎泽宾馆的房间号码,何时离开本市等。

F:OK,I'll write it down for you, If my hand bag is not found, could you give me a confirmation of my reporting the loss of my property Otherwise, I might have trouble when I leave the country, because my camera and wrist watch have been declared. In addition, how shall I leave the country without my passport 好的,我将一切都写下,如果找不到我的手
提包,你是否可以给我发丢失财物的证明,否则,我出境时怎么办我在海关曾申报了携
带一架照相机,一块手表,同时,我没有护照,怎么出境?
P:Don't worry, we'll try to help you to find it. If it is not found we can give you a confirmation of lost passport, then you can go to your embassy in Beijing to Apply for a new passport. We'll issue you a visa to leave the country. 你别急,我们将设法帮助你找,如果找不到,我们给你一个人护照证明,你可以到北京你们的大使馆申领新护照,然后,我们给你发签讲让你出境。

F:Thanks a lot.
P:Not at all. If We are able to recover your property, We will make contact with you
immediately. 不用客气,如果我们找到你丢失的东西将尽快与你取得联系。

5
F、A robbery took place in my office.
P:Now, sir, what did the burglar steal 先生,盗贼偷了什么东西?
F:Everything in the safe. About three hundred pounds in notes, some checks and most important, my stamp, collection It is worth at least ten thousand pounds. 保险柜里所有的钱物。

大约有三百英镑的纸币,一些支票,最重要的是我的集邮册,至少价值一万英镑。

P:How do you think the thief got into the house你认为窃贼是怎么进屋的?
F:Through these French windows over there. I believe. They give on to the garden. He forced them open. 我敢说他们是从那边的落地窗进来的。

这些窗户朝着花园,这个贼是破窗而入的。

P:When did you discover the theft你什么时候发现被盗的?
F:This morning.
P:And what time did you go to bed last night 昨晚你几点睡觉的?
F:About 11 o'clock. Everything was in place, so I am sure the thief got in during the night. P:Where is your bedroom 你的卧室在哪里?
F:My bedroom's upstairs on the other side of the house and I'm alone here at the moment .My wife and children are away on holiday. I didn't hear anything. To my surprise, the thief stole everything in the safe but he didn't touch any-thing in the glass case. These cups are valuable, too. 我的卧室在房屋另一边的楼一,当时我独自一人在家。

我的妻子和孩子外出渡假去了。

我听到任何声音。

使我惊奇的是,窃贼偷去了保险柜里所有的东西,但有动玻璃架里的东西,那些杯子也是非常值钱的。

P:They're difficult to dispose of, sir, and easier to trace. Now I remember your photo was in the paper last week, wasn't it?
F:Yes, it was .I won the County Golf Cup. 是的,我赢得了郡高尔夫奖杯。

P:Did the reporter take the picture for you in this room?
F:Yes, I stood in from of the glass case, holding the cup. I thought it was the best place.
P:No doubt. But you don't know it was that photo that gave you a lot of trouble.
F:Oh Dear! Why do you think so
P:Because the thief saw the same photo as I did, with your safe next to the glass case. If I remember rightly, the reporter mentioned your stamp collection in his newspaper, didn't he 因为窃贼也和我一样看到了你的照片,照片里你的保险箱在玻璃架旁边,如果我记错的话,那位记者在他的报道中提到了你的集邮册,对吧?
F:Yes, he did.
P:We'll try to get your stamps back. Mr smith ,But the next time you have your photo taken, you won't tell everyone where your safe is will you 我们设法追回你的集邮册,史密期先生,但下次你再拍照时,再也不要显示你的保险箱了,好吗?
F:Well, Thank you for your great help ,inspector.
6
F :Is that 110 Emergency Police Service A robbery has taken placed here/took place here. P:Where are you When and where did the robbery take place What is a characteristic of the suspect What is his height What is he wearing In what direction did he run away 请问你在何处何时何地发生的嫌疑人有什么特征身高多少穿什么衣服逃向何处
F:I am at No.18 JieFang Road. 5 minutes ago. The robber is 180cm in height, he was wearing a white shirt and blue trousers. he was running away westward.
我在解放路18号,抢劫者身高1米80左右,着白色上衣和兰色裤子,向西逃跑。

P:Stay where you are,(do not leave) The police will come right away.
7
F:A traffic accident took place here, police should come at once to investigate it .
P:What traffic accident What is its position What car What is the license plate of the car Is there anybody injured?
F:A car and taxi collided in the west side of the roundabout of railway station. Nobody was injured. 轿车和出租车相撞,在火车站环行西侧,没有人受伤。

P:Just a minute, our traffic police will come immediately and make investigation of the scene of the accident. 请稍等,交通警察马上过去处理。

8
F: Is that police There is a scuffle here, and somebody is going to use pocketknife.
P: Are there anybody was beaten and got wound 有人被打伤了吗。

F: Yes, If you do not come early, someone will be seriously injured .
P: Where are you How many people And what is the detail?
F: I am at the gate of SINO-US Chimical Fibers Corporation, Jointventure. HePin north road, No 27, there are about eleven or tweleve people here, police should come as soon as possible and handle it.
我在中美合资化纤公司门口,和平北路27号,有大约11、12个人,请赶快派人来。

P: Ok ,our colleagues will get there right away. 好的,我们马上就过去。

9
F:Is that the 110 My wallet was stolen. 是110吗,我的钱包被偷了。

P:What is your name and where you are 请问您的名字是什么现在在哪里?
F:I am at western club, JieFang road. 我在解放路的西部酒城。

P:How much is there in your wallet Anything else?
F:There are one 1000US$ and a passport. 有1000美金和护照。

P:Just a minute, the police will come right away. 请稍等,我们马上就派人过去。

10
F: Would you help me I have lost my handbag. 有件事要麻烦您,我的手提包丢了。

P: What is in your handbag 你的包内有何物?
F: Did you have anything else in it 里面还有什么东西?
P: How much did you have in cash 现金的金额是多少?
F: There are ten 100$(US-dollar) bills, five 50RMB bills, two three quarters and some other coins. 有10张面值100的美金和5张面值100的人民币,还有2、3枚25美分的硬币和其他硬币。

P: Please explain in detail when and where and how you lost your purse.
F: Please leave your full home address so that we can get in touch with you.
P: Anything else 还有什么别的吗。

相关文档
最新文档