经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

-Okay,Chandler. -Okay. -钱德 -好

And your horoscope says: 你的星座运势说:

"On the 5th,a special someone will give you a gift." 本月5日某个特别的人会送你礼物Well,thank you in advance. 那就先谢了

"But the 12th brings a lover's spat." 却会在12日引发口角

You're going to make fun of my present. 你要取笑我送你的礼物

Why would you do that? 为什么?

Wait. "On the 19th, a secret crush announces itself." 19日有人会向你表白

-Hey,guys. -Hey. 大家好

It's Joey Tribbiani of Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E. 天哪,是“麦克与吉事”的乔伊崔比亚尼

That's right. It's your first day. 也对,你今天开拍

Are you psyched to fight crime with your robot sidekick? 高不高兴要和机器人拍档

打击假犯罪?

Am I? The lead in my own TV series? 我高不高兴有自己的影集?

I've dreamed about this for years! 我梦想好多年了

Why have I not been preparing? 我为什么都没准备?

You're gonna be great. 你一定会演得很棒

But I gotta act with a robot. I know nothing about technology. 但我得跟机器人对戏

我对科技一窍不通

I can't even use Chandler's computer, except to find porn. 我只会用钱德的电脑找色情网站And that's only because it's there when you turn it on. 那还是因为那是首页

Our spat will start early this month. 我们本月份的口角会提前发生

I'll be waiting. 我等你

The One Where Ross Meets Elizabeth's Dad 本集播出:“拜见父亲大人”

23 你看封面选书?这样不对喔

I'm deciding which one to use. I'm going to write another book. 不是,我想选一本来用

我又要写书了

Because the last one was such a big seller? 因为上一本很畅销?

If you must know, I have written 14 books. 告诉你,我已经写了十四本书

And as I'm the only one who has read them... 因为读者只有我一个

I can tell you that they have been well received. 我可以告诉你们,反应很热烈

But I lost all of them in the fire. 但是火灾把那些书都烧了

So this one I'm gonna keep in an asbestos-lined box far away from Rachel.

所以这本我要收在防火箱里放得离瑞秋远远的

Who I forgive. 我原谅她

What are you doing later? 你们等一下有事吗?

Rachel and I have to get our hair cut. 瑞秋和我要去剪头发

-We do? -I wanna see what he wants. -有吗? -我想先知道他要干嘛

Elizabeth's dad wants to meet me. 我刚得知伊丽莎白她爸想见我

Wait a minute. Hold the phone. 等等,且慢

You're not Elizabeth's dad? 你不是伊丽莎白的爸爸?

That's the only one you get. 你只能亏我这一次

And he hates me. 他讨厌我

He asked Elizabeth why she'd want to go out with a guy... 他问伊丽莎白为何要跟一个who couldn't get a girl his own age. 不交同年龄女友的男人约会

And what did she say to that? 那她怎么说?

And that's yours. 你也不能再亏我了

Come on. I really want this guy to like me. 拜托啦,我真的想让他喜欢我

It would really help if you guys could make me look good. 你们要是能捧我一下就太好了-Of course we'll help. -Thanks. -我们当然会帮忙的啦。 -谢谢。

We know how tough those parent-teacher conferences can be. 谁都知道参加母姐会很辛苦-So here's your office set. -Wow! 这是你的办公室场景

Mac Machiavelli,private investigator. 麦克麦可维利,私家侦探

Look at all the books I've read. 你看我读这么多书

Let's get you to wardrobe. 我带你去试戏服好

相关文档
最新文档