外企的英文电子邮件常见语句
外企工作邮件100句~很实用
![外企工作邮件100句~很实用](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/75c9d47b2b160b4e767fcfc8.png)
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
先前在10回答你在这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voic e message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.我收到你关于这个主题的留言。
我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that...请被告知。
16. Please note that...从200821.我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
外企英文邮件常用句
![外企英文邮件常用句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/95654f13590216fc700abb68a98271fe900eaf5f.png)
外企英文邮件常用句外企工作邮件100句~很实用!来源:1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4. In my previous e-mail on October5...先前在10月5日所写的信。
5. As I mentioned earlier about...如我先前所提及关于。
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...如我在先前的信中所提出。
7. As we discussed on the phone...如我们上次在电话中的讨论。
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...如我们在上次会议中的决定。
9. as you requested/per your requirement...按照你的要求。
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
外企用邮件英文常用语
![外企用邮件英文常用语](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/9a52d6f468dc5022aaea998fcc22bcd126ff42bd.png)
外企用邮件英文常用语In today's globalized business world, email communication plays a crucial role in connecting professionals across continents. As more and more companies engage with international clients and partners, it becomes essential for individuals to be proficient in using English in their emails. In this article, we will explore common English phrases and expressions frequently used in email communication by multinational companies. By familiarizing ourselves with these phrases, we can effectively convey our messages and maintain professionalism.1. Greetings:- Dear [Recipient's Name],- Hello [Recipient's Name],- Hi [Recipient's Name],2. Opening Lines:- I hope this email finds you well.- I am writing to inquire about/express my concerns regarding…- I would like to bring your attention to/disccus...3. Thanking and Responding:- Thank you for your prompt reply.- I appreciate your assistance.- Many thanks for clarifying/providing the requested information.- I am grateful for your support.4. Requesting Information:- Could you please provide me with further details regarding...?- I would be grateful if you could send me the necessary documentation.- Is it possible to extend the deadline for...?- I would like to inquire about...5. Offering Assistance:- Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.- If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact me.- I am at your disposal for any additional information needed.6. Scheduling Meetings:- Let's arrange a meeting to discuss...- I suggest we schedule a conference call to address...- Could you please let me know your availability for a meeting next week?7. Apologizing and Expressing Regret:- I apologize for any inconvenience caused.- I am sorry for the delay in responding.- We sincerely regret the error that occurred.8. Confirming and Following Up:- I am writing to confirm our meeting on [date] at [time].- Just a friendly reminder that our call is scheduled for [date] at [time].- I wanted to follow up on our previous discussion regarding...9. Closing Remarks:- Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.- I look forward to hearing from you soon.- Thank you for your attention to this matter.10. Signing Off:- Best regards,- Kind regards,- Sincerely,11. Attaching Files:- Please find attached the requested document.- I have attached the necessary files for your review.12. Polite Closings:- Have a great day!- Wishing you a successful week ahead!In conclusion, mastering the use of common English phrases and expressions in email communication is imperative for professionals working in multinational companies. By incorporating these phrases into our email correspondences, we can effectively communicate, build relationships, and conduct business with international partners. Remember, clear and concise communication is key to maintaining professionalism and achieving success in global business environments.。
商务英语:外企工作邮件常用40句
![商务英语:外企工作邮件常用40句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/75400159d5bbfd0a78567324.png)
商务英语:外企工作邮件常用40句无论现在是否需要,先收藏起来吧,万一哪天用了呢!在职场中,最常用的交流工具可能就是邮件了,今天就和大家分享一下外企工作邮件中常用40个高频句子,背下来,能解决大部分的商务邮件问题,下面我就来说说外企工作邮件常用40句。
1. I am writing to confirm / enquire / inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认 / 询问 / 想通知你有关…2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
4. In my previous e-mail on October5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于…6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…11. This is in response to your e-mail today.这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
外企工作邮件常用英语100句
![外企工作邮件常用英语100句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/cd2d983359fb770bf78a6529647d27284b73372b.png)
外企工作英语邮件100句我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4. in my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。
5. As I mentioned earlier about...如我先前所提及关于。
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...如我在先前的信中所提出。
7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。
8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。
9. as you requested/per your requirement...按照你的要求。
,we decided... 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。
11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
外企工作邮件100句~很实用
![外企工作邮件100句~很实用](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/f242378019e8b8f67d1cb935.png)
1.Iamwritingtoconfirm/enquire/informyou...我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。
2.IamwritingtofollowuponourearlierdecisiononthemarketingcampaigninQ2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3.Withreferencetoourtelephoneconversationtoday...关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4.Inmypreviouse-mailonOctober5...先前在10月5日所写的信。
5.AsImentionedearlierabout...如我先前所提及关于。
6.asindicatedinmypreviouse-mail...如我在先前的信中所提出。
7.Aswediscussedonthephone...如我们上次在电话中的讨论。
8.fromourdecisionatthepreviousmeeting...如我们在上次会议中的决定。
9.asyourequested/peryourrequirement...按照你的要求。
10.Inreplytoyoure-maildatedApril1,wedecided...回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。
11.Thisisinresponsetoyoure-mailtoday.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12.Asmentionedbefore,wedeemthisproducthasstronguniquesellingpointsinchina.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13.Asafollow-uptoourphoneconversationyesterday,Iwantedtogetbacktoyouaboutthependingissuesofouragr eement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
外企的英文电子邮件常见语句
![外企的英文电子邮件常见语句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/08cf2526011ca300a7c3904e.png)
外企的英文电子邮件常见语句很多外企职员需要经常发些英文电子邮件来跟同事、老板沟通和汇报工作,本文整理汇总了一些日常电子邮件中可能会频频用到的英文表述,如咨询、建议、反馈、感谢等,希望有助于大家的工作和学习。
1. Greeting message 祝福Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议I suggest we have a party tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
We'd like to have the meeting on Wed. Oct 30. Same time.十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。
Let's have a meeting at 5:30 PM SLC time next Monday.下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
外企邮件常用英语130句
![外企邮件常用英语130句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/4d619c5e6529647d2628523b.png)
外企工作常用语句1. Could you please send me your replies to theabove questions by the end of June?请您在1月份前答复我上述问题好吗?2. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?3. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我们很乐意…4. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do tohelp.请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
5. If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contactme at any time.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
6. If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see ifthis is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。
7. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您…8. May we remin d you that…? 我们想要提醒您…9. I am enclosing…我附上…10. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件…11. Attached hereto … 附件是关于…12. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…附上关于某某的最新资料…13. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。
外企邮件用语100句
![外企邮件用语100句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/8bcc0afdafaad1f34693daef5ef7ba0d4a736d63.png)
外企邮件⽤语100句1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第⼆季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4. In my previous e-mail on October5...先前在10⽉5⽇所写的信。
5. As I mentioned earlier about...如我先前所提及关于。
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...如我在先前的信中所提出。
7. As we discussed on the phone...如我们上次在电话中的讨论。
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...如我们在上次会议中的决定。
9. as you requested/per your requirement...按照你的要求。
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回答你在4⽉1⽇写的信,我们决定。
11.This is in resp*****e to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有⼒且独⼀⽆⼆的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的⼀些待解决的议题。
外企工作邮件沟通高频使用70句,划出重点,英语沟通无障碍
![外企工作邮件沟通高频使用70句,划出重点,英语沟通无障碍](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/76db0b032e60ddccda38376baf1ffc4ffe47e2fa.png)
外企工作邮件沟通高频使用70句,划出重点,英语沟通无障碍1、我写信要确认/询问/通知…I am writing to confirm /enquire /inform…2、我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on marketing campaign in Q23、关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
With reference to our telephone conversation today…4、先前在10月5日所写的信In my previous email on Oct.55、如我先前所提及关于。
As I mentioned earlier about= as mentioned before6、如我在上次电话中讨论。
As we discussed on the phone7、如我们上次会议中规定From our decision at the previous meeting8、按照你的要求As your requested/ per your requirement9、回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定In reply to your email dated Apr.1, we decided10、这是针对你今天早上来信的回复This is in response to your email today11、追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约中一些待解决的议题As a follow-up to our telephone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement12、我收到了关于这个主题的留言,我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can provide more details.13、请注意Pls. note that14、我们想要通知你We would like to inform you that15、我确信I am convinced that16、我们同意你在。
外企必备:英文电子邮件高频句
![外企必备:英文电子邮件高频句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/59daec58f46527d3240ce061.png)
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planni ng for the project A.今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。
Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report developme nt and the XX project.我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and sch edule.谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
外企英文邮件的常用语句
![外企英文邮件的常用语句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/6bf6b34b02d8ce2f0066f5335a8102d276a26198.png)
外企英文邮件的常用语句In today's global business world, communication plays a vital role in maintaining strong relationships and ensuring effective collaboration. Email is one of the most widely used communication tools in the business environment. In this article, we will explore some common phrases and expressions that can be used in English emails within an international corporate setting.1. Greetings and Introductions:- Dear [Recipient's Name],- Hi [Recipient's Name],- Good morning/afternoon/evening [Recipient's Name],2. Initiating and Responding to Emails:- I am writing to inquire about...- I would like to discuss...- I wanted to follow up on...- Thank you for your email regarding...- Thank you for reaching out to me.- I appreciate your prompt response.3. Providing Information:- Here are the details you requested.- I am attaching the file/document as requested.- Please find the information attached.- Allow me to provide some additional information.- If you require any further assistance, please let me know.4. Making Requests and Asking for Information:- Could you please provide me with...?- I would appreciate it if you could...- Would it be possible for you to...?- I was wondering if you could...- Could you kindly let me know...?5. Offering Assistance and Providing Support:- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. - If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out.- I am here to help in any way I can.- Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.6. Confirming and Acknowledging:- I just wanted to confirm that...- Thank you for letting me know.- I acknowledge receipt of your email.- I have taken note of the information provided.7. Scheduling and Arranging Meetings:- Are you available on [date] at [time]?- Let's schedule a meeting to discuss further.- Would it be suitable for you to meet on [date] at [time]?- I suggest we have a conference call to address this matter.8. Closing and Professional Sign-Offs:- Thank you for your attention to this matter.- I look forward to hearing from you.- Best regards,- Kind regards,- Sincerely,- Yours sincerely,Remember, when writing professional emails in an international corporate environment, it is important to maintain a polite and courteous tone while being concise and clear in your communication. Proofread your emails for grammatical errors and ensure that the content is relevant and appropriate for the recipient. By using these common phrases, you can effectively convey your message and build stronger connections in your business correspondence.End of Article.。
外企邮件地道用语
![外企邮件地道用语](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/b86cd088f9c75fbfc77da26925c52cc58bd69086.png)
外企邮件地道用语1. “FYI (For Your Information)”- 在公司里,当你只是想给同事分享一些信息,不需要对方采取行动时就可以用。
比如说,我发现了一个很有趣的行业报告,里面有很多关于我们竞争对手的新动态,我就可以写“FYI, I found an interesting industry report with lots of new info about our competitors.”2. “ASAP (As Soon As Possible)”- 要是事情特别紧急,这词就派上用场了。
就像老板突然让我找一份重要文件,我会回复“Sure, I'll get it to you ASAP.”3. “Just a heads - up”- 这就像是给对方一个小小的提醒。
假如明天要开个会,可能会涉及到某个同事负责的项目有点小问题,我就说“Just a heads - up, tomorrow's meeting might touch on a small issue with your project.”4. “Keep me in the loop”- 意思是让别人随时告知自己相关情况。
我刚加入一个新团队项目,我就对负责人说“Please keep me in the loop on this project.”5. “Reach out”- 当你想让别人联系你或者联系其他人的时候用。
比如我知道一个客户有新需求,我会跟负责这个客户的同事说“You should reach out to the client about their new requirements.”6. “Touch base”- 表示简单沟通交流一下。
我和一个很久没联系的合作伙伴说“Let's touch base sometime this week and see how things are going.”7. “On the same page”- 就是说大家想法一致。
外企工作邮件沟通高频使用70句,划出重点,英语沟通无障碍
![外企工作邮件沟通高频使用70句,划出重点,英语沟通无障碍](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/2fe873cb5122aaea998fcc22bcd126fff7055d3e.png)
1、 我写信要确认/询问/通知…I am writing to confirm /enquire I am writing to confirm /enquire /inform…/inform…2、我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定、我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on marketing campaign in Q2 3、关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
With reference to our telephone conversation With reference to our telephone conversation today…today…4、先前在10月5日所写的信日所写的信In my previous email on Oct.55、如我先前所提及关于。
As I mentioned earlier about= as mentioned before6、如我在上次电话中讨论。
As we discussed on the phone7、如我们上次会议中规定、如我们上次会议中规定From our decision at the previous meeting8、按照你的要求、按照你的要求 As your requested/ per your requirement9、回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定日写的信,我们决定In reply to your email dated Apr.1, we decided10、这是针对你今天早上来信的回复、这是针对你今天早上来信的回复This is in response to your email today11、追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约中一些待解决的议题、追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约中一些待解决的议题As a follow-up to our telephone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement12、我收到了关于这个主题的留言,我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can provide more details.13、请注意、请注意Pls. note that14、我们想要通知你、我们想要通知你We would like to inform you that 15、我确信、我确信I am convinced that16、我们同意你在。
外企英文邮件常用语句
![外企英文邮件常用语句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/7bfe128b4128915f804d2b160b4e767f5bcf805f.png)
外企英文邮件常用语句In today's globalized business world, effective communication is crucial, especially when it comes to emailing in English within multinational corporations. This article aims to provide you with a comprehensive list of frequently used English phrases and expressions that will help you enhance your written communication skills in the context of emails.1. Greetings and Introductions:- Dear [Name],- Hello [Name],- Good morning/afternoon,- I hope this email finds you well.- I'm writing to introduce myself.2. Requesting Information:- I would like to inquire about...- Could you please provide more details about...?- I'm interested in learning more about...3. Providing Information and Giving Updates:- I would like to inform you that...- Just a quick update on...- Please find attached.../I have attached...- Regarding our earlier conversation/meeting...4. Asking for and Offering Assistance:- Could you please help me with...?- I would appreciate your assistance in...- If you need any further help, feel free to ask.- Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.5. Making Requests and Offers:- Would it be possible to...?- If you have any spare time, would you be able to...?- I can help with.../I'm happy to help with...- If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask.6. Confirming and Acknowledging:- I would like to confirm that...- Thank you for letting me know.- I acknowledge receipt of...- Please note that...7. Scheduling and Planning:- I would like to schedule a meeting on [date] at [time].- Let's find a convenient time to meet.- We should plan to have a conference call.- Could you please confirm our appointment?8. Apologizing and Accepting Apologies:- I apologize for any inconvenience caused.- I'm sorry for the delay in responding.- No problem at all, I understand these things happen.- Don't worry about it, these things happen.9. Closing Remarks and Closing a Conversation:- If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.- Thank you for your attention/time.- I look forward to hearing from you soon.- Have a great day/weekend!Remember, when writing emails, it's always important to maintain a professional and polite tone. Keep your sentences clear and concise, and use proper grammar and punctuation. By using the above phrases, you can effectively convey your message in English emails within a multinational business environment.With the increased usage of technology and emails, mastering the art of writing effective English emails is essential in establishing and maintaining successful business relationships across borders. Practice these phrases andexpressions to improve your email communication skills, and ensure that your messages are clear, concise, and professional.。
外企工作邮件中必用100句
![外企工作邮件中必用100句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/f36849ce6f1aff00bed51e8a.png)
外企工作邮件中必用100句1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…4. In my previous e-mail on October5...在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…5. As I mentioned earlier about...在先前我所提到的关于…6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...如我在之前邮件中所提到的…7. As we discussed on the phone...如我们上次在电话中所说的…8. from our decision at the previous meeting...如我们在上次会议中所决定的…9. as you requested...根据贵方要求…10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…11. This is in response to your e-mail today.这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
外企工作英文邮件100句
![外企工作英文邮件100句](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/4c3bf2eca300a6c30d229f41.png)
外企工作英文邮件100句1,I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you …2, I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q23,With reference to our telephone conversation today.4,in my previous e-mail on October 5…5,As I mentioned earlier about…6,As indicated in my previous e-mail..7,As we discussed on the phone…8,From our decision at the previous meeting…9,As you requested/per your requirement…10,In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…11,This is in response to your e-mail today.12,As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.13,As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.14,I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.15,Please be advised /informed that…16,Please note that…17,We would like to inform you that..18,I am convinced that…19,we agree with you on…20,with effect from 4 Oct.,2008….21,we will have a meeting scheduled as noted below..22,Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.23,I am delighted to tell you that…24,we are pleased to learn that..25,we wish to notify you that..26,Congratulation on your…27,I am fine with the proposal…28,I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22~24 Nov,2008.29,we are sorry to inform you that…30,I’m afraid I have some bad news.31,there are a number of issues with our new system.32,Due to circumstances beyond our control…33,I don’t feel too optimistic about…34,it would be difficult for us to accept…35, Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.36,We would be grateful if you could…37,I could appreciate it if you could…38,would you please send us…39,we need your help.40,we seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.41,we look forward to your clarification.42,Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.43,I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. please let me know what suits you best.44,Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.45,would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?46,please advise if you agree with this approach.47,Could you please let me know the status of this project?48,If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.49,I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.50,Hope this is ok with you. if not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.51,Could you please send me your replies to the above question by the end of June?52,May I have your reply by April 1,if possible?53,If you wish, we would be happy to…54,Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.55,If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.56,If you want additional recommendation on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.57,I’m just writing to remind you of …58,May we remind you that…?59,I am enclosing…60,Please find enclosed…61,Attached hereto…62,Attahced please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding /concerning…63,Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.64,If you have any further question, please feel free to contact me.65,I hope my clarification has been helpful.66,Please feel free to call me at any time,I will continually provide full support. 67,please let me know if this is suitable.68,Looking forward to seeing you soon.69,we look forward to hearing from you soon.70,Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.71,I look forward to receiving your reply soon.72,Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.73,I’ll keep you posted.74,Please keep me informed on the matter.75,For any comments/suggestion, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.76,I would like to apologize for…77,I apologize for the delay in…78,We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.79,I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.80,I’m sorry about last time.81,we apologize for not replying you earlier.82,I’m really sorry about this.83,sorry,I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday,April1.84,we apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.85,Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.86,Soory if my voice message is not clear enough.87,thank you for your help.88,I appreciate very much that you…89,I truly appreciate it.90,Thank you for your participation.91,Thank you so much for inviting me.92,congratulation to all of you and thanks for your efforts.93,your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.94,your prompt response will be most appreciated.95,once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.96,Thanks for your input/clarification/message.97,Any comments will be much appreciated.98,Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.99,I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.100,Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
外企的英文电子邮件常见语句
很多外企职员需要经常发些英文电子邮件来跟同事、老板沟通和汇报工作,本文整理汇总了一些日常电子邮件中可能会频频用到的英文表述,如咨询、建议、反馈、感谢等,希望有助于大家的工作和学习。
1. Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?
How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?
2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I suggest we have a party tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
We'd like to have the meeting on Wed. Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。
Let's have a meeting at 5:30 PM SLC time next Monday.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
Please feel free to give your comments.
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. / Please contact me if you have any questions. / Please let me know if you have any question on this.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
4. Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below.
请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
6. Point listing 列表
We would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2……
Our team here reviewed the newest policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我们阅读了最新的管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2……
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2……
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……
The current status is as following: 1…… 2……
目前数据如下:1…… 2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2……
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……
7. Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX.
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
8. Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
The team suggest to adopt option A to solve special issue……
团队建议应对特殊问题采用A办法。
9. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation!
感谢你的合作!
Thanks for the information!
谢谢您提供的信息!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention!
谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this is very much appreciated.
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感谢您的帮助!
10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for asking so late but we want to make sure our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。