65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)
1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。
2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划
3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.请核实你的记录,如果有任何不同情告知
4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。
5.Hare are you doing 还好吧?
6. Thanks in advance and best regards.先感谢你,祝好
7. Looking forward seeing you soon.盼望再次见到你
8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.如果有任何我能帮上忙的,请告知
9.here`s why: 原因如下
10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意
12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解
14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要
其他信息吗?
15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!
16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。
17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复
18.Noted and understand all below.注意并理解以下内容
19.Please review and advise us with any questions.请检查,有任何问题请告知我们
20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的
21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理
22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样
23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择
24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续
25.Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复
26.Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
27.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)
28. Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK
29.This is good news, You did a really good job!这真是个好消息,你做的很棒。
30.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结
31.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)
32.Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们
33.Please advise 请回复
34.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.非常感谢,请注意红色的回复。
35.Sorry for confusion(混乱)
36.We will let you know its result soon.我们会尽快通知您结果
37.Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗
38.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:我们已经重审过了,并作出以下评价:
39.As we understand,正如我们了解的
40.Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复
41.Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容
42.Can you call me at my cell phone number宁能给我的电话回电吗?
43.FYI=just for your reference/information…供参考
44.To sum up…总结如下…
45.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们
46.Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复
47.This is most/very important.这点很重要。
48.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒
49.Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片
50.Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据