国际商务谈判常用句型和表达法 W2-1

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Stock Phrases for IBN W2-1

1.Please correct me if I’m wrong. 如果哪里错了请纠正我下。

2.We appreciate what you’ve done for us.非常感激您为我们所做的一切。

3.Our concern is fairness. 我们是从公平角度来考虑的。

4.We would like to settle this on the basis not of selfish interest and power, but principle.我们希望从原则性的角度来解决这个问题,而不是出于私利和谈判优势。

5.Could I ask a few questions to see whether my facts are right? 我可以问你几个问题看看我说的是否正确?

6.What’s the principle behind your actions? 您为什么那样做?

7.Let me see if I understand what you are saying. 让我看看是否明白你所说的。

8.Trust is a separate issue. 信任是另一回事

9.Let me show you where I have difficulty following your reasoning.让我告诉你我不理解的地方。

10.It’s been a pleasure dealing with you. 很高兴和你做交易。

11.--请问你们主要的出口商品是什么?

--May i know the main items you export?

12.--我们经营家用纺织品,如床单、床罩、浴巾等等

--Certainly. We deal in home textiles, such as bedsheets, bedspreads, bath towels and so on.

13.-你们经营桌布吗?

--Do you handle tablecloths?

14.-做的,那属于我们的业务范围。

--Yes. That's under our line of business / They fall within the scope of our business activities.

15.-给我看看你们的目录样本好吗?

--Could you show me your catalogs or brochures?

16.-请看。这些目录样本会使你对我们的经营的产品有一个很好的了解。

--Here they are. They'll give you a good idea of the products we handle.

17.-哦…看来可供选择的品种很多。

-Mm…It seems there's a great variety to choose f rom.

18.-肯定有些商品会使你感兴趣的。

--You‘ll surely find something you are interested in/ which interests you.

19.-好吧,可以把这些本子留在我这儿吗?我想仔细看一下,看看有什么可以做的商品。

--Well, could you leave these with me? I'd like to look them over and see if there is anything I'm interested in.

20.-你要的话就留下吧。假如你对什么商品感兴趣的话,我们另定个时间谈谈。--Keep them, if you like. We can meet again if anything interests you.

相关文档
最新文档