马达加斯加2电影中英文对白

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

干得好,哥们,看来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast.

儿子,这儿

No, no, son. Over here.

看见这狮子吗?过来抓他

See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion.

儿子,如果你长大以后

Now, son, if you're gonna grow up

像你老爹一样,你要学会如何搏斗

and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight.

大大

Da-da.

阿拉凯,我给你看点东西

Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK?

你看见这记号了吗?

You see this mark?

你和我是一样的

You and me are the same.

你长大以后,你会成为狮王,像我一样When you're bigger, you'll be Alpha Lion, just like me.

现在让我看看你是怎么搏斗的,准备好了吗?

Now let me see you fight. Ready?

不,阿拉凯,不准跳舞!

No, Alakay. No dancing!

你还真自得其乐

You just amuse yourself, don't you?

你真是个奇怪的小孩,奇怪的一个

You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm...

我们再来试一遍

Now, come on, let's try it again.别这样,阿拉凯

No, Alakay.

停下来,别这样!

Stop that right now. Doggone it!

望子成龙,却总是让人失望

It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want.

马库加,你还想挑战我?

Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?

往好处想,等我击败你当了狮王

Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion,

你就可以整天陪着你那可悲的儿子了

you'll have more time to spend with your pathetic son.

在我狂扁你之前,我先问问你:

Before I kick your butt, let me ask you:

你为什么总是想当狮王?

Why do you want to become the alpha lion?

我比你帅,发型比你美,也比你聪明…

I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart...

…我还想让所有人对我唯命是从

...and I want everyone else to do what I say.

数到三,我就上了,一…

We fight on three. One...

注意,阿拉凯,看着老爸是怎么教训他的Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it's done.

二,三!

Two, three!

- 谁才是狮王? - 是你

- Who's the alpha lion? - You are.

你可别再忘了

Don't you forget it.

看好了,阿拉凯,这才叫实力…

And that, Alakay, is how you attack...

阿拉凯?

Alakay?

对了,过来,小猫咪

That's it. Here, kitty, kitty.

这个漂亮

This one's a beauty.

能值几个钱的

He'll be worth a few bucks.

越来越简单了

It just gets easier and easier.

爸爸!

Daddy!

阿拉凯!阿拉凯!

Alakay! Alakay!

阿拉凯!

Alakay!

大大!

Da-da!

不要啊!不要啊!

No! No! No!

阿拉凯!

Alakay!

- 爸爸! - 爸爸来了!别怕!

- Daddy! - Daddy's got you! Hold on!

大大!

Da-da!

阿拉凯!

Alakay!

爸爸!

Daddy!

片名:马达加斯加2:逃往非洲

(捕鱼捞起小狮子)

I'm a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle - 我不喜欢他的样子 - 他有点可爱的

- I don't like the looks of this guy. - He's kind of cute.

他有点炫耀

He's kind of a showoff.

你觉得他可爱?

You think he's cute?

嗷!!

Roar!!

纽约之王…

The King of New York City...

…雄狮阿历克斯

...Alex the Lion!

我还是觉得他有点炫耀

I still think he's kind of a showoff.

他是个动物

The guy's an animal.

也许他需要轻松一下我们也需要度个假什么的

Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.

少来了,我们能去哪里度假?

Come on, where would we go on vacation?

我不知道你要去哪,我可想去康涅狄格州

I don't know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut!

包括世界闻名的雄狮阿历克斯在内的几只动物

On the loose, several animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion,

今晚从中央动物园逃脱

escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.

动物们被追逃进了中央车站

The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station.

他是只讨厌的小猫

相关文档
最新文档