2016年6月英语六级第二套真题听力原文(英汉对照)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

16年第二套真题听力

Conversation One

对话一

W: So Mike, you managed the innovation project at CucinTech.

女:迈克,你在CucinTech公司负责了一个创新项目。

M: I did indeed.

男:是的。

W: Well then, first, congratulations!

女:那么,首先,祝贺你!

It seems to have been very successful.

这个项目看起来很成功。

M: Thanks, yes. I really helped things turn around at CucinTech.

男:谢谢,是的。我真的帮助CucinTech扭转了局面。

W: Was the revival in their fortunes entirely due to strategic innovation?

女:CucinTech命运的逆转是否完全归功于战略创新?

M: Yes, yes I think it was. CucinTech was a company who were very much following the pack, doing what everyone else was doing, and getting rapidly left behind.

男:是的,我认为是这样的。CucinTech以前只是一味地随大流,重复别人的做法,所以很快就落在了其他公司的后面。

I could see there was a lot of talent there, and some great potential—particularly in their product development.

我看到公司有很多人才并且公司存在巨大的潜力——尤其是公司的产品研发。

I just have to harness that somehow.

我只需要采取某种方法来治理公司就可以。

W: Was innovation at the core of the project?

女:这个项目的核心就是创新?

M: Absolutely. If it doesn't sound like too much of a cliche, our world is constantly changing, and it's changing quickly.

男:当然了。这听上去不太像陈词滥调,我们的世界在不断快速地变化。

We need to be innovating constantly to keep up with this.

我们需要不断创新,以跟上时代的步伐。

Stand still, and you're lost.

停滞不前就等于落后。

W: No stopping to sniff the roses?

女:难道都不能稍作停歇吗?

M: Well, I'll do that in my personal life, sure.

男:在我的个人生活中,我可能会稍作停歇。

But as a business strategy, I'm afraid there's no stopping.

但是在商业策略中,我恐怕是不能停歇的。

W: What exactly is strategic innovation then?

女:策略创新到底指的是什么?

M: Strategic innovation is the process of managing innovation, of making sure it takes place at all levels of the company, and that it's related to the company's overall strategy.

男:策略创新是管理创新的过程,要确保在公司里全面展开,策略创新还与公司的总体战略相关。

W: I see.

女:我明白了。

M: So, instead of innovation for innovation's sake and new products being created simply because the technology is there,

男:所以,策略创新不是为了创新而去创新,也不是简单地生产新的产品,因为科技就可以做这些事情,

the company culture must switch from these point-in-time innovations to a continuous pipeline of innovations from everywhere and everyone.

企业文化必须从偶发性的创新转变成每个人都随时随地地创新。

W: How did you align strategies throughout the company?

女:你是如何加强整个公司的策略创新的?

M: I soon became aware that campaigning is useless.

男:我很快就意识到在公司倡导创新是没用的。

People take no notice. Simply it came about through good practice trickling down.

这不能引起人们的注意。只有良好的实践结果逐渐深入人心,人们才会接受它。

This built consent—people could see it was the best way to work.

这样人们就能达成一致——人们明白创新才是最好的工作方式。

W: Does innovation on this scale really give a competitive advantage?

女:创新真的能加强公司的竞争优势吗?

M: I am certain of it. Absolutely.

男:我对此非常确信。

Especially if it's difficult for a competitor to copy.

尤其是,当创新不容易被竞争者抄袭的时候。

相关文档
最新文档