【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第二十集

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

我真不敢相信你会这么说

I can't believe you'd actually say that.

我不是咸味先生而是花生先生

I'd much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty.

{\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}卡通人物做的玉米小吃才怪咸味先生是个水手

No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor.

他应该是最强硬的点心

He's gotta be the toughest snack there is.

我说不好你不会想和玉米作对的

I don't know. You don't wanna mess with Cornnuts.

它们简直是疯了

They're crazy.

上帝呀你们应该看看这个

Oh, my God. You gotta come see this.

有个变态拿着望远镜

There's some creep out there with a telescope.

我真不敢相信他在看我们

I can't believe it. He's looking right at us.

真恶心

Oh, that is so sick.

我感觉被冒犯了

I feel violated.

而且很不爽

And not in a good way.

怎会有人这样

How can people do that?

你们看丑裸男有双重力鞋

You guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots.

我跟你们说几年后学童将会把它

I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it...

奉为首次约会完美案例研究

...as one of the greatest first dates of all time.

太令人难以置信了

It was unbelievable.

我们可以完全做自己无须耍任何花招

We could totaly be ourselves. We didn't have to any play games. 你打过电话给她没

Have you called her yet?

让她知道我喜欢她你疯了不成

Let her know I like her? What are you, insane?

-伙计 -太恶心了

- Guys. - It's gross.

才第二天你要我显得多渴望

It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem?

-我说的对吧 -对让她悬着心吧

- I'm right. Right - Yeah, let her dangle.

我无法相信我爸妈催着我找你们这种男人

I can't believe my parents are actually pushing me to find one of you people. 算了行动吧

Come on. Just do it.

打给她别这么大男子主义

Call her. Stop being so testosterone-y.

我得说一句这还是旧金山特色

Which, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat.

-机器声 -她的答录机吗

- I got her machine. - Her answering machine?

不有趣的是她的落叶清扫机接的

No, interestingly, her leaf blower picked up.

那你为何不留言

So, why didn't you say anything?

不行上次我想随意留两句话的时候

No. Last time I left a spontaneous message...

最后说了"对滴是这样哦"

... I ended up using the phrase,"Yes,indeed-io."

看是瑞秋和巴瑞

Look, it's Rachel and Barry.

不大家别一起回头

No, don't everybody look at once!

怎么了

What's going on?

-他们只是在讲话 -他是否神情落寞

- They're just talking. - Does he look upset?

他是否像被告知滚远点的样子

Does he look like he was told to shove anything?

没有其实他正在微笑

No. Actually, he's smiling.

我的老天不要那样干

Oh, my God. Don't do that.

怎么啦怎么啦怎么啦

What? What? What?

对街的男人刚踢了一只鸽子

That man across the street just kicked that pigeon.

基本上法案就是这么成为法律的

And basically, that's how a bill becomes a law.

懂了吗嗨瑞秋

See? Hey, Rach.

情况如何

How'd it go?

你们知道吗其实感觉好极了

You know, it was actually really great.

他带我到俄罗斯茶室餐厅吃饭

He took me to lunch at the Russian Tea Room,

我点了那种一戳有奶油喷出来的鸡肉

I had that chicken, where you poke it and butter squirts out. 今天真不是鸟儿的好日子

相关文档
最新文档