英文电子邮件范本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Subject: Recommend New Products
Dear Sirs:
We have recently designed a new product, which is selling very well in our market in China, and we are sure you will be interested in it.
We are confident that there is a potential sales prospect in your market as well; therefore, we are pleased to provide you with some samples as well as the price list. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Sally Wang
Sales Director, Imodel Corp.
+886-2-3344-6688
尊敬的先生:
我们最近设计了一项新产品,在中国市场的销售表现十分抢眼,相信您会对它有兴趣。
对于本产品在贵方市场的销售潜力,我们非常有信心;因此,我们非常乐意提供样品以及价目表。
我们期望能够得到您的回复。
王莎莉谨上
爱模股份有限公司
销售主管
+886-2-3344-6688
038
复制贴上好用句
We are pleased to inform you our latest product.
我们很乐意通知您我们的新产品。
We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring your notice.
我们趁此机会通知您。
Please allow us to call your attention to attend our new product conference.
请容许我们告知您新产品发布会的消息。
May we ask your attention to our new product conference.
我们想要告知您新产品发布会的消息。
In reply to your letter of the 5th of April, I have to inform you that our new product has been out on the market.
回复您四月五日的来信,我想要通知您:我们的新产品已经上市了。
In the field of shoes market, our products have been considered as the best for quite a long time.
长期以来,我们的产品在鞋业市场被视为最优秀的。
Competition has not affected its quality and attraction.
同业竞争并未影响其质量以及吸引力。
As you have received the information, the Lux Motor Show will take place in May.如同您已收到的信息,丽势车展将在五月举办。
We expect that you will be going to have a look at the latest vehicle.
希望您能前来鉴赏最新车款。
We have heard that your company is seeking for all kinds of kitchenware.
我们听闻贵公司正在寻求厨房用品。
We are happy to inform you that we have just marketed our new product.
我们很高兴地通知您:我们刚推出新产品。
039
We have recently brought out a new product.
我们近日刚推出一宗新产品。
The purpose of this letter is to inform you that our new product has been out on the market.
此函通知您:我们的新产品已经上市了。
The object of this letter is to tell you that we have developed the new product.此函通知您:我们已经研发了新产品。
We thank you very much for your inquiry of the l0th of April.
非常感谢您四月十日的询问信函。
Your name has been given by your friend, Mr. Marvin Chen, who has advised us that you are looking for a computer devices manufacturer.
您的朋友陈马文先生提供您的名字给我们,并告知您正在寻找计算机设备制造商。
Ms. Xie recommended you as a reliable agent with an excellent reputation.
谢小姐向我们推荐您,认为您是信誉极佳且可靠的代理商。
Mr. Liu indicated that you may be interested in our products.
刘先生表示您可能会对我们的产品感兴趣。
We manufacture a wide range of products.
我们制造的产品款项相当广泛。
We produce many different goods.
我们生产多种产品。
The function is superior to other old goods.
其功能比他款旧式产品好。