回复客户询盘的常用语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
回复客户询盘的常用语
(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。
Our terms are 2% ten days,thirty days net.
(2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。
We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice. (3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。
Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash,payment within thirty days from invoice date,for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest,at the rate of 5% per annum. (4)条件:即期发货。在货到我方工厂,经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。
Terms:early delivery,and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works,and verification of weight and quality.
5)现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit. (6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。
You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business. (7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。
My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。
Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery,or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article,we reply you sd follows.
(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。
In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date,we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.
(11)兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.
(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。
Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices,which we see are quoted net cash.
(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。
We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。
Our terms,as our invoice states,are 2% cash discount,only within ten days of date of invoice.
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘