餐饮业常用英语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

餐饮业常用英语对话

各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: Id like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, thats enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we dont.

没有。

A: Im sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. Well come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: Well try to arrange it but I cant guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: Thats fine.

我们明白了。

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: Whats good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We dont want that. Well, perhaps well begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以

先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Lets split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, its my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的美国运通信用卡帐号。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind ofjuice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, thats right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, thats all.

没有了,谢谢。

相关文档
最新文档