海关申报英语口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有其它行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

When will my flight take off?

我的航班什么时候起飞。

Which gate shall I be boarding at?

我在几号门登机?

I prefer the seat at the aisle to that by the window.

我想要靠过道的座位,而非靠窗的座位。

Would you like something to drink?

想喝点什么吗?

What do you have?

有什么?

We have coca-cola, mineral water, fruit juice and wine?

我们有可口可乐、矿泉水、水果汁,还有红酒?

I'd like some diet coke with ice.

我想要加冰块的健怡可乐。

Here you are.

给您。

May I have some newspaper?

可以要一份报纸吗?

Sure, we've got China Daily. Is it okay for you?

当然,我们有《中国日报》,您需要吗?

Yes. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

机场:(一)提领行李

1.I can't find the baggage claim area. Can you direct me, please?

2.My bags are not on the carrousel. Where can I file a lost baggage claim?

(二)海关申报

1.I have nothing to declare. Do I go through the green channel? 我没

2.If I'm over the limit, can I just pay a duty and bring it in?

(三)外币汇兑

1.How much currency am I allowed to bring into the country?

2.Where can I exchange my foreign money for local currency? 我可以在

(四)航班谘询

1.I've missed my flight. Can you get me on another airline right away?

2.Is it possible to get me on an earlier flight?

3.I'd like to upgrade my seat now, if that's possible

海关:

进出口海关英文术语Customs insecption2007-10-26 09:27act of smuggling 走私行为

additional dues 附加费

bills and securities in foreign currency外币票证

cash deposit (现金)保证金

collect 收税,收费

collection of faxs and duties 征税

duty-paying values 完税价格

duty receipt 税款收据

duty rate 税率

examine cargo 验货

examine passager's luggage 检查旅客行李

excise 消费税,货物税

conceal 藏匿

customs rules 海关法规

customs seals 海关铅封

confiscate 没收

contraband goods 违禁品

customs statistics 海关统计

相关文档
最新文档