酒店常用英语对话定稿版

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店常用英语对话精编

W O R D版

IBM system office room 【A0816H-A0912AAAHH-GX8Q8-GNTHHJ8】

酒店常用英语对话

1、Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam. 早上/下午/晚上好,先生/女士。

2、Good night. 晚安。

3、Have a good time! 祝您过得愉快!

4、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我们酒店过得愉快!

5、I’m sorry. 对不起,很抱歉。

6、Excuse me. 打扰一下,对不起。

7、Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

8、Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。

9、I apologize for this. 我为此道歉。

10、Can I help you. 我能帮您吗?

11、It’s very kind of you. 您真客气。

12、Thank you. 谢谢您。

13、You are welcome. 不用谢。

14、I am at your service. 乐意为您效劳。

15、Turn left/right. 往左/右转。

16、 This way, please. 请这边走。

17、 It’s on the second floor. 在二楼。

18、 Happy birthday! 生日快乐!

Happy New Year! 新年快乐!

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!

19、 May I come in 我可以进来吗

20、 May I know your room number and name 我能知道您的房间号码和姓名吗

总台

基本句型

一、预订服务

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you

早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

What kind of room would you like to reserve

您想订哪种类型的房间?

A single room or a double room

要单人间还是双人房间?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms 您想订哪几天的房间呢?

What time will you be arriving

您将在何时到达?

May I know your name

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

How long will you be staying

您将要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand .您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount .

10%的折扣。

二、接待服务

What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night . 双人房的房价是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内。

May I see your passport

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Could you fill in this form, please

请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

This is your room card and room key?

这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

Could you sign your name, please?

请您签一下名,好吗?

If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account.

晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

You’ll have to register individually, please.

请你们分开登记。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

Could you keep your room key until you check out

请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

相关文档
最新文档