前台接待常用英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
前台:
--Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening; this is Highbird International, may I help you?
早晨好.需要帮忙吗?
--Do you have an appointment?
您欲约了吗?
--May I have your name?
请问您的姓名?
--Welcome to XX. Please follow me. Sit down here,please. I'll see if she's available now.
欢迎光临XX。请跟我来.请坐,我去看一下她是否有空.
--After you.
您先请.
--Would you like drink tea or coffee?
您想喝点什么茶还是咖啡?
--Would you give me your businese card?
我能看看您的名片吗?
--May I tell him what you wish to see him about?
您找他什么事我能转告吗?
--Mr.Li is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here.
李先生正在等您.我告诉他您来了.
--I'm sorry. Mr.Li has a full schedule this week.
报歉.李先生本周的日程已排满.
--Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about?
您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他?
--Could I get a new weekly schedule?
我可以索要一份新的本周课表吗?
--Sure. This is our new weekly schedule. Here you are.
当然。这是我们本周最新的课表。给您。
--It’s dinner time. I want to order a meal. Could you show me the menu please?
现在是就餐时间,我想点餐。
--Can I get some coins?
我可以兑换几枚硬币吗?
--Sure. How many do you need?
当然可以,你想兑换几枚?
--Three one-Yuan and one fifty cents coins.
3枚1元硬币和一枚5角的硬币。
今天有到访吗?有几个?Do we have visited clients today? How many?
谁/哪个部门预约的?Who made the appointment? Which department made the appointment?
有咨询电话吗?Are there any consulting phones?
都是通过什么渠道来的?How do they know our school?
怎么样,都能来吗?效果好吗?Will they come? How is the effect?
今天有什么事情吗?What shall we do today? What’s going on?What’s up? What’s happening? 还有什么事情吗?Anything else?
一会XX上去替你们,咱们开会。XX will cover you after a while, and we will have a meeting.
请转告XX接下电话:Plesea tell XX to answer the phone.
请转告XX现在来我办公室:Please tell XX come to my office now.
报表做好了吗?Is the report done?
周报表:Weekly Report
月报表:Monthly Report
XX来了吗?Is XX available now?
明天XX什么班?What’s XX ‘s worktime tomorrow?
我在外面,等回去再说。I am outside now. I will handle it when I am back. 我要出去一下:I will take a few minutes off.
一会儿我上去:I will go upstairs after a while.
电子商务:
总咨询:Calls Received
有效咨询:Effective / Successful calls
网络总到访:Visitors from the internet
未预约:Unregistered Vistors