常用医学英语口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Asking a patient about his illness:
Any vomiting ? 有没有呕吐?
Are you feeling nausea ? 你觉得恶心吗?
Are your bowels regular ? 你大便正常吗?
Did you have pains here before ? 你这儿以前痛吗?
Do you cough ? 有没有咳嗽?
Do you feel short of breath sometimes ? 你有时觉得气急吗?
Do you feel tired ? 你觉得疲劳吗?
Do you have any appetite ? 吃东西有胃口吗?
Does it hurt ? 痛不痛?
Have you ever had this experience(trouble) before ? 以前有过这样吗?
Have you lost weight recently ? 你近来体重减少了吗?Have you taken anything for it ? 你吃过什么药了吗?
How bad is it ? 厉害到什么程度?
How far pregnant are you ? 你怀孕多久了?
How long has it been this way ? 这样有多久了?
How long have you had this trouble ? 你得这病多久了?
How are you feeling now ? 你现在感觉怎么样?
How is your sleep ? 你睡眠怎么样?
What did you eat yesterday ? 你昨天吃了什么东西?What hurts you ? 你有什么不舒服?
What seems to be the problem ? 大概什么毛病?
What sort of pain do you get there ? 你觉得这儿是什么样的疼痛?What’s matter with you ? 你有什么不舒服?
What’s the trouble ? 什么不舒服?
What’s wrong with your ear ? 你的耳朵怎么了?
When did the pain start ? 什么时候开始痛的?Which tooth is troubling you ? 你那个牙齿不好?
Your case record, please . 请把病例卡给我。
Telling a doctor how you feel
About a week now. 现在大约有一星期了。
I cough a great deal at night. 我晚上咳得很厉害。
I don’t feel like eating anything.我什么也不想吃。
I feel a pain in my left leg. 我觉得左腿疼。
I feel dizzy and I’ve got no appetite.我头晕,没胃口。
I feel feverish. 我觉得有点发烧。
I feel hot and cold. 我觉得忽冷忽热。
I feel like vomiting. 我觉得想吐。
I feel shivery and I’ve got a sore throat.我觉得怕冷发抖,喉咙疼痛I have a headache. 我头痛。
I have a stuffed-up nose . 我鼻塞。
I tried sime sleeping pills. But they have done nothing for me .我试过安眠药,但无效I’m aching all over.我浑身都痛。
I’mafraid I’ve got a temperaure .我恐怕有寒热。
I’m having some trouble sleeping.我有点失眠。
I’m suffering fr om insomnia. 我近来一直失眠。
It keeps hanging on . 这老是不好。
It started two days ago. 两天前开始的。
It’s not a sharp pain,just sort of a dull ache.不是剧痛,只是有些隐痛。I’ve been sneezing all day.我一整天喷嚏不断。
I’ve had two more movements this morning.今天上午我已经大便两次了。I’ve taken some aspirin, but it didn’t help much.我吃过一些阿司匹林但没用场Just off and on . 就是时断时续。
My eyesight is failing. 我的视力正在衰退。
My left foot hurts. 我的左脚受伤了。
My stomach is upset. 我的胃不舒服。
My weight fell from 65kg.to 50kg. 我的体重从65减到50公斤。There’s a bitter tasete in my mouth.我的嘴里有一点苦味。
Examing a patient
Cough . Now again. 咳嗽,再咳一下。
Does it hurt when I press here ? 我按这儿时你觉得疼痛吗?Go and have your chest X-rayed . 去X光透视一下你的胸部。How does it feel ? 这有什么感觉?
I’ll have your temperature taken .我让人给你量一下体温。I’m going to take a throat culture so we’ll know for sure.做咽喉细菌培养以便确诊Let me chech your lungs and heart. 让我检查一下一的心肺Let me feel your pulse. 让我给你切脉
Let me sound your lungs. 让我听听你的肺部。
Let me take your blood pressure. 让我给你量个血压。
Lie down on the couch there .Let me examine your belly.躺在床上,检查腹部
Now breathe in ,a deep breath. 现在呼吸,深呼吸
Open your mouth and say “Ah”.张开嘴,说:啊。
Open your mouth please, and show me your tongue. 张开嘴,伸出舌头来Please go and take a stool test. 去化验一下大便。
Show me where it hourts. 给我看哪儿疼痛?
Strip to your waist, please. 请把上衣脱掉。
There’s some respiratory murmur in your heart.你的心脏有些呼吸性杂音。You must have an electrocardiograph examination. 你必须做心电图检查。Your blood pressure is normal. 你的血压正常的。
Your pulse is a bit fast. 你的脉搏有点快。
Your tongue’s thickly furred.你的舌苔有点厚。
You’re to have a blood test.你要验下血。