实用英语口语(3)在飞机上

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

在飞机上AIR TRIP

Situation 1 在机场柜台At the airport counter

A: I’m taking your flight SQ-050 to Singapore. Do I check in here?

A: 我搭SQ-050到新加坡,是否在此登记?

B: Yes, I’m at your service, sir. May I have your passport and ticket?

B: 是的,我可以为您服务。先生,可以给我看一下您的护照及机票吗?

A: Here you are.

A: 这就是。

B: Well, Where would you like to sit? By the window, by the aisle, or in the middle?

B: 您要坐哪儿?靠窗、靠走道或中间位置?

A: Near a window, please.

A: 靠窗。

B: The smoking or non-smoking section?

B: 抽不抽烟?

A: I don’t smoke.

A: 我不抽烟。

B: All right. Here is your boarding card.

B: 好的,这是您的登记证。

A: Is the flight on time?

A: 飞机会准时起飞吗?

B: Yes, the plane leaves at 12:30.

B: 是的,12:30起飞。

A: Do I have to go through the customs house now?

A: 我必须现在去通关吗?

B: Yes, please go to Gate 3 before 12:00.

B: 是的,12:00前到三号门。

A: Where shall I buy the airport tax?

A: 机场税在哪儿买?

B: On the second floor. Anything else? (You don’t need to buy it now as it has been included in the ticket fee.) B: 二楼。还有别的事吗?(现在免缴了,因为它已经含在机票费用内了。)

A: No more, thank you.

A: 没了,谢谢。

B: Have a good trip.

B: 祝您旅途愉快。

Situation 2 在候机楼In the waiting room

A: May I take this seat?

A: 我可以坐这个位子吗?

B: Yes, please. This seat is unoccupied.

B: 可以,这位子没人坐。

A: Are we going to take off as scheduled?

A: 会准时起飞吗?

B: Yes, we will start pretty soon.

B: 是的,应该很快会登机。

C: (Broadcast) SQ-050 passengers to Singapore, all abroad. Please proceed to Gate 3.

C: (广播)SQ-050到新加坡的所有旅客请到3号门登机。

D: May I have your boarding card?

D: 我可以看您的登机证吗?

A: Yes, here you are.

A: 是的,这就是。

Situation 3 在飞机上On the plane

A: Where is this seat?

A: 请问这座位在哪儿?

B: Please follow me.

B: 请跟我来。

A: How long is the plane going to take off?

A: 飞机多久起飞?

B: About 20 minutes.

B: 大概20分钟。

A: Please show me how to fasten this seat belt.

A: 请教我如何系安全带。

B: You do it like this way.

B: 像这样做。

C: (Broadcast) Welcome aboard on Singapore Airline. Please fasten your seat belts, and no cell phones or electronic equipments while we are taking off.

C: (广播)欢迎搭乘新加坡航空,请系上安全带、关闭手机及电器产品,我们即将起飞。

Situation 4 要求服务Request the services on the plane

A: May I have some ice water?

A: 我可以要冰开水吗?

B: Yes, please wait a moment.

B: 好的,请稍等。

A: Please give me a wet towel.

A: 请给我一条湿纸巾。

B: OK. Here it is.

B: 好的,这就是。

A: Do you have wine for sale on the plane?

A: 飞机上有酒卖吗?

B: Yes, we’ll sell them after dinner. You can also buy cosmetic and cigarette.

B: 有的,用过餐后,会有推车出来,您可以买化妆品和香烟。

A: How many bottles of the wine is each passenger allowed to buy?

A: 每位旅客可以买几瓶酒?

B: Two bottles.

B: 两瓶。

A: What time is dinner served?

A: 几点供应晚餐?

B: At 6:00.

B: 6:00。

A: Stewardess, I don’t feel well. I feel like vomiting.

A: 服务员,我不舒服,想呕吐。

相关文档
最新文档